Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't believe i'm saying this but can we can go back to the old favourite of it's the same club vs Naw it isnae, it isnae, it isnae IT F**KING ISNAE!!!!!!

Even the endless C&P's from our favourite bloggers is better than this.

Where are the Title Deeds?

Can't believe i'm saying this but can we can go back to the old favourite of it's the same club vs Naw it isnae, it isnae, it isnae IT F**KING ISNAE!!!!!!

Even the endless C&P's from our favourite bloggers is better than this.

For once, I'm in complete agreement!

they were left with no choice but to keep Sally on as manager....

Be fair the man only had a budget of somewhere in the region of £6million to work with last season. This season they are playing a brand of football akin to Brazil '70 apparently. IPO money well spent!

It's a memorial statue you halfwit, ofcourse it has everything to do with the disaster.

The last few days have been absolutely disgusting on here and around half a dozen idiots who are showing little sign of stopping this scummy point scoring.

Benny, my only thought on your post is you are using that barstewards statue to point score.

And , for the record, what has a statue , commissioned , designed and built, with no thought of the disaster, got to do with it anyroads?

It was tagged onto the memorial aspect after the damn thing was made. So "everything" to do with it is, well a big fat fib.

2 titbits....

Companies House seeks clarity over Sevco Scotland return

Sevco Scotland Ltd is the company that bought Rangers' assets after its 2012 financial collapse

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

Accounting change for Rangers' parent firm

Battle for Rangers delayed to AGM

Rangers shareholders withdraw demands

Companies House is to contact Rangers' subsidiary Sevco Scotland Ltd after it filed an incomplete annual return.

The document submitted on 12 September contained no details of shareholding during the return period from the company's date of incorporation.

Annual returns usually provide details of the identities of shareholders.

Sevco Scotland Ltd was the company that acquired the assets of Rangers Football Club PLC last summer after it formally entered liquidation proceedings.

Sevco Scotland Ltd changed its name to the Rangers Football Club Limited in July 2012.

Companies House told BBC Scotland that it would raise the issue with Sevco Scotland Ltd and confirm if a second annual return was to be filed by the company.

And...

Celtic Underground ‏@celticrumours 35m

I hear a public relations guru has just issued an email to the media saying legal action is being taken against a pish stained blogger.

Only started to build my "bears not to win their division" retirement fund last weekend.

It was interesting.

Gers are 750/1 on, yet only 33/1 against. (paddyps prices).

Bookies taking no chances re them winning it yet skinny odds on not.

I think at some stage last year, it was 250/1 on with 66/1 against.

Looks like they think there is a fair chance of them going tits up :)

I'm not saying it's black and white. It's arguable that Stein should have taken the matter to the police himself which might well have prevented Torbett's return. However, others at Celtic were more directly responsible for Torbett coming back.

Kevin Kelly

Ibrox Disaster Memorial

This bronze sculpture stands at the Edmiston Drive façade of Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow. It represents Rangers legend John Greig, voted the greatest ever Rangers player and the team captain on the day of the infamous Ibrox Disaster of 1971.

Towards the final whistle of a match between Rangers and their great rivals Celtic, a late equalising goal for Rangers led to a crowd surge on stairwell 13 and in the ensuing tragedy 66 people lost their lives, with 140 injured. To mark the 30th anniversary of this terrible occasion Rangers Football Club commissioned a commemorative sculpture which could act as a focal point for the grief felt by the bereaved.

http://www.scottsculptures.co.uk/theworks/ibrox