Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You were given multiple opportunities to retract and apologise for your use of the word "window-licker". Not only did you not do so, you continued to use infantile abuse towards those who pointed out what was at first treated as a possible misunderstanding.

In other words, you were given the benefit of the doubt that you hadn't realised the term was offensive. You then proceeded to remove all doubt. Report away, Batshit.

I'm sure you will be quick to condemn both Hellboy and Captain Kirk in the same weay that you did with BP.

Hell, i'm sure you'll even complain again too..

Bendy I'm pretty confident none of them were there so the answer would be none

In answer to the second part .. none again.

Like I said .. It's more disconcerting that the Orc scum use the military to score cheap points to try and get the population to like them (we don't care? :lol:). Why is it that your minging mob of thugs are still so despised. Even by 'soldier bhoys' as you put it?

You might want to think about it ...

HTH and HH.

I can't say my experiences of supporting the military either whilst working with them or on other special days at Ibrox has ever felt remotely like 'point scoring'.

As I'm sure you know.

:)

I do know soldier bhoys from Faslane who have been at the days at Ibrox, and I know they absolutely loved the experience.

I'm not so sure your confession regarding soldier bhoy service in NI will be so loved by your fellow plastics.

There were plenty of trials before 2007...

The offence you were rattling on about was tried in March 2012. You know, the one where you were so clued up on the case that you got the identity of the victim wrong?

Unsurprising that I would know more than you, mind, because apparently I'm related to the protagonist. Oh, no, I forgot - that was just another Bennett accusation which, with the passing of time, you thought you could regurgitate as fact. Shame you're not as bright as you'd like to think you are, liar.*

Let us know if there's any more of your meltdowns you'd like us to re-visit, Bennett. It would sit nicely with the pictorial "greatest hits" we ran a wee while back.

*That would be "liar" as in "proven to have made false statements, knowing them to be false", not "liar" as in "I cannae get out of this corner I've painted myself into, so I'll just throw some abuse". HTH

Thats the most laughable thing i've read on here:lol:

Let me remind you .... "*I can't find any record of a trial, and the mates I've spoken to in Killie have no recollection either. They're not exactly news-hounds, but I's have thought this might make a dent in their consciousness."

Then you changed it to January this year. The man has a record for battering his family, yet you defend him.

Another thing i remember Malcolm being on on the ball years ago, being all high and mighty over domestic violence. He's a bigger nypocrite than you.

Edited by bennett

You want to point out this confession .. :lol: :lol: :lol: (God you are so transparent .. unlike your new club's accounts).

Not sure what you feel in Ibrox .. it's still just a point scoring PR exercise by the tax dodging cheating club old and new.

Personally I'd rather the Armed Forces had no association with the scum at your cesspit.

Are they ones that parade themselves on the pitch like wee whores, on Remembrance Day?

Personally I'd rather the armed forces were welcome everywhere in the UK. No one has to hide their service at Ibrox, Dhensest.

We both know the tragedy of matters over at sporting wing HQ where you sit side by side with those you have defended us from.

:guns

And the bhoys on the pitch that day loved it - there's always a warm welcome from people who are grateful for what you do.

Thats the most laughable thing i've read on here:lol:

Let me remind you .... "*I can't find any record of a trial, and the mates I've spoken to in Killie have no recollection either. They're not exactly news-hounds, but I's have thought this might make a dent in their consciousness."

Then you changed it to January this year. The man has a record for battering his family, yet you defend him.

Another thing i remember Malcolm being on on the ball years ago, being all high and mighty over domestic violence. He's a bigger nypocrite than you.

Let me remind you, you cherrypicking, lying little weasel.

The original conversation, including all your assumptions, false accusations and mistakes, is still extant. In common with your disgraced "institution", no amount of revisionism will change the facts of what was said, the context in which it was said, and the way the conversation was included. It has, of course, the additional benefit of other posters' input for added flavour.

You'll find there that, rather than blindly defending him, I suggested it may be wiser to know the facts before total condemnation. In your twisted head, this is defending him. To my mind, and still, it is a statement that I would not judge someone without knowing the facts.

You'll also find there an unfounded suggestion that I may be related to McCormick. Can't find a retraction, for some reason.

You heard him on the radio, being high and mighty about DV? On "on The Ball", was it? The well-known forum for discussion of the day's serious issues?

Did ye, aye?

Full transcript (like the link above leads to), or fúck off.

Brenda trying to pass the buck ... typical :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Nope checked the articles and no mention of Duffer and Phelps .. nice try though.

What? You mean Bennett made a statement that isn't borne out by the facts? That is, in fact, easily disprovable by means of "a quick Google search"?

Surely not.

The world's gone mad, I tells ya! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe another forum would be more to your taste... ;)

Maybe it would be better to get back to discussing football..Rangers..The upcoming accounts..the BTC appeal etc etc .... Get away from the pettiness that has spread and now completely taken over this thread.

ETA...I am still on the Forum. I just tend to keep away from here at the moment and try and stick to football chat on the match threads.

I had my son threatened by some daft arse on the Old firm forum. He knew where he golfed..where he stayed etc ..It was a Rangers poster after i had defended a celtic poster. I choose not to post there now. I see this thread going the same way..it is getting too personal and people should think twice about what they post sometimes. I don't care what you said about Gazza...I don't think your families problems should be brought into the argument and certainly not used against you...sorry Bennett but that is just my opinion. It has gone too far for me

Edited by No8.

From business insider....

Correction

Creditsafe stated in their press release Rangers were “relegated” into the “third tier” of Scottish football.Rangers are in fact playing in the fourth tier of Scottish football, which is the IRN-BRU Third Division.The statement Rangers were relegated is also incorrect. A new company was set up after Rangers Football Club Plc was placed into liquidation in October 2012. The 'newco', trading as The Rangers Football Club Ltd, thereafter listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM), trading under the name Rangers International Football Club Plc.The liquidated club, formed in 1872, was placed in administration in February 2012 over non-payment of tax estimated at around £14 million.HM Revenue and Customs then blocked a company voluntary arrangement (CVA) which would have allowed the oldco Rangers to continue trading.Oldco Rangers' administrator Duff & Phelps thereafter sold the assets to a consortium led by Charles Green, then trading under the name Sevco Scotland Ltd, and shareholders in the oldco gave their approval thereafter to change its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd and the 'oldco' assumed the name RFC 2012.This 'newco' was granted a licence by the Scottish football authorities to re-enter competitive football in Scotland in the third division after the Scottish Premier League clubs voted overwhelmingly against allowing the newco to re-enter top flight Scottish football.

From business insider.... Correction Creditsafe stated in their press release Rangers were “relegated” into the “third tier” of Scottish football.Rangers are in fact playing in the fourth tier of Scottish football, which is the IRN-BRU Third Division.The statement Rangers were relegated is also incorrect. A new company was set up after Rangers Football Club Plc was placed into liquidation in October 2012. The 'newco', trading as The Rangers Football Club Ltd, thereafter listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM), trading under the name Rangers International Football Club Plc.The liquidated club, formed in 1872, was placed in administration in February 2012 over non-payment of tax estimated at around £14 million.HM Revenue and Customs then blocked a company voluntary arrangement (CVA) which would have allowed the oldco Rangers to continue trading.Oldco Rangers' administrator Duff & Phelps thereafter sold the assets to a consortium led by Charles Green, then trading under the name Sevco Scotland Ltd, and shareholders in the oldco gave their approval thereafter to change its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd and the 'oldco' assumed the name RFC 2012.This 'newco' was granted a licence by the Scottish football authorities to re-enter competitive football in Scotland in the third division after the Scottish Premier League clubs voted overwhelmingly against allowing the newco to re-enter top flight Scottish football.

They are also going on the list.