Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From what I read elsewhere The Sun is reporting that this was the supposed threat, in a discussion about a planned protest:

"What's your plan? Why the secrecy ? For all we know you could be planning to torch Stockbridges car/house or hold a protest banner up outside the ground. Folk might be up for one but not the other".

A long way from a serious threat, if this is an accurate report. Let's see what happens.

Which of the Easdales asked that?

Historically the British Army have also been the scum of the earth.

Worst kind of scum.

The quote above yours, Dhensest, is how your fellow plastics see you, soldier bhoy.

And that's before they know for certain if you served in Ulster.

Your colleagues will be very welcome at Ibrox today - including those senior officers who not only sanction the participation, but help organise the event and even join in.

Not one of them will have to fake anything to hide their role from the supporters in the stadium. We know you can't say the same about the scum you sit amongst.

I can only hope you weren't one of those subjected to this viscious hate from rasellik supporters. Scum you said?

"We have undeniable proof of WMDs, I mean spivs and faceless businessmen, we must send in our brave boys to combat this threat to our nation"

It's amazing the wankers they allow into the Forces these days .. FFS you weren't allowed out of the barracks in uniform. I doubt this is sanctioned by the top brass. If that makes it way back to the top brass via a complaint ... those idiots will be not be happy bearz.

Oh don't be saying that, there are bitter folks reading this thread who would like nothing better than to see those brave boys spend a week or three scrubbing toilets in Colchester. You'll give them ideas. All they would need to do would be to send a screenshot of this page to the MoD.

It's amazing the wankers they allow into the Forces these days ..  I doubt parading banners and protesting online with your uniform is sanctioned. If that makes it way back to the top brass via a complaint ... those idiots will be not be happy bearz.

Commanding Officer (2 Scots HQ) is the chap to write to if anybody takes offence. Personally they are not fit to wear the uniform if they don't respect it.

CO, 2 Scots HQ Glencourse Barracks, Penicuik. you say?

RANGERS FC have tonight informed Police Scotland of deeply offensive and threatening comments that have been made on the Follow Follow website. These remarks have placed a director and his family in a state of fear and alarm.

This Club is shocked by the kind of physical violence being mentioned and is sure the vast majority of Rangers’ support will share our alarm and disgust. This type of rhetoric can never be deemed acceptable.

Rangers FC cannot tolerate this behaviour and intend to take an extremely robust approach to this sort of conduct. The board finds it inexplicable that some so called supporters of the club are bringing Rangers into disrepute and these people are not welcome at Ibrox.

The board is also aware that certain individuals are holding meetings and inciting fans to unruly behaviour. This has also been reported to the police.

Well, they had better get used to it.

Well, they had better get used to it.

Excellent news, I've said from the start of new Rangers that if they could drive the bad element of the old club's fans away then they would be a welcome addition to the game in Scotland. A severe downsizing of stadium would be needed though, could they afford a 6k seater?

Historically the British Army have also been the scum of the earth.

The Celtic club and it's supporters welcome one and all ... My past is well known to many of them.

It seems the news about welcoming 'one and all' hasn't reached the Sporting Wing even on this thread, Dhensest. And whilst I'm sure you have a select few who know your past - there's no place for you or the likes of you amongst the goon brigade and others.

You know it. No amount of pretence to the contrary is going to change the fact of the matter.

Are you ashamed because you have to sit amongst people who think your a 'b*****d' and 'scum' - is that it?

It seems the news about welcoming 'one and all' hasn't reached the Sporting Wing even on this thread, Dhensest. And whilst I'm sure you have a select few who know your past - there's no place for you or the likes of you amongst the goon brigade and others.

You know it. No amount of pretence to the contrary is going to change the fact of the matter.

Are you ashamed because you have to sit amongst people who think your a 'b*****d' and 'scum' - is that it? 

Oi Bendy, you had an eviction email from your club yet? Word is they're clearing out the p***ks.

I'm surprised you have time between letters of complaint to make a post these days. Grass still good for you? 

I've already said bendy, I am not writing any complaints. Just instilling ideas into the minds of others. Why waste time complaining when I can get you lot seething by inticing others to do so?

I've also told you I've been off the grass for a long while now.