Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And Dragons Den Chuckie says "I'm Out"

1 October 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Holding in the Company

Rangers announces that it was notified on 30 September 2013 that following a disposal of ordinary shares of 1 pence each in the Company on 10 September 2013 by Charles Green, he no longer has a notifiable interest in the Company's issued share capital.

But he's not "out" is he? He's just under the 3% radar.

Edited by cyderspaceman

It's hard to tell definitively online - most Rangers sites are infested with plastics. In the real world I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters I speak with want Stockbridge/Mather et al out on their very expensive arses asap.

They have been rewarded fantastically well - time to go now. After that? Another series of battles for control. Who knows what the outcome of that contest will be over time.

I'm relatively pleased for now that my team continues to progress - we'll see in the not too distant future if this period has taught us anything.

Pathetic.

The current board will not be going anywhere soon.

It's hard to tell definitively online - most Rangers sites are infested with plastics. In the real world I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters I speak with want Stockbridge/Mather et al out on their very expensive arses asap.

They have been rewarded fantastically well - time to go now. After that? Another series of battles for control. Who knows what the outcome of that contest will be over time.

I'm relatively pleased for now that my team continues to progress - we'll see in the not too distant future if this period has taught us anything.

Is that the best you can do?!? :thumsup2

Pathetic.

The current board will not be going anywhere soon.

Depends on how much support Murray and McColl can drum up from shareholders, i'm not as confident as i once was regarding this.

Textbook Orc.

Depends on how much support Murray and McColl can drum up from shareholders, i'm not as confident as i once was regarding this.

Would be very interesting to see who the shareholders actually are.

I think the problem here is that the folk lining their pockets are the probably the same folk who hold enough of the stock that they don't have to worry about being shifted or derailed. They just need to pass them on to others with the same idea. I certainly think that's the case with Green "Selling out" to the Easdales.

The only hope for Rangers is that the sharks decide to try and take each other out.

I am out of greenies already. aofjays and Dave.J are on my list of creditors.

Another cracking week of entertainment courtesy of Scotlands newest club.

Will we get "Admin 2 - Quantum of Lee Wallace" in our stockings this xmas?

Same here - we should petition Div to get extra when things get interesting.

Or maybe ask the get-along gang for some of theirs - they appear to have quite a few now that they've recruited so many "sleeper" members.

For a mere £50k per year too, i'd have had them playing like Barca....

His wages aren't my main problem, i think he has to come out now and tell the fans why he backed Green.

Excellent question Benny. I'll give you credit as being smarter than the average bear as you have been critical of McCoist and Green, and you weren't daft enough to invest in the IPO or a season ticket.

Why has Mr Rangers lent these spivs and vultures the veneer of legitimacy? Why didn't he stand yo for the club and fans.

After his poor management skills helped push the oldco towards administration you could argue McCoist has played a vital part in the downfall of both incarnations of Rangers.