Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, without that qualifier someone might have thought you were a racist bigot like No.8. I'm sure you wouldn't want that now would you?

???????

i'm sure you'll be to explain this nonsense....

Edited by bennett

???????

He'd be as well trying to teach a cat to arc-weld. Any chance of rearranging your own post into a well-known phrase or saying?

Wee clue, Vicky - there are many different manifestations of bigotry. Your little squabble with the green mob is only one of them. Hence, as aofjays said above, the qualifier.

???????

Sorry is English not your first language?

A bigot is just someone who view others negatively due to prejudices.

A racist bigot views people of other races negatively.

A sectarian bigot views people of other sects negatively.

Inter's share price hits a new low.

Dropped a penny on early trading, down to 40p a share. 52 week high was 94p. 57% down on high, 43% down on float price of 70p. I really hope none of my pension funds invested in this dog…

It’s fine, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, Neil 'the cva will be accepted' Patey has announced that Sevco’s new ‘signing’ will ‘bring harmony to the boardroom at ibrox’. :lol:

Thank goodness we've got almost a month till the AGM (if it ever goes ahead?) imagine the guff we will read in the msm from now till then, no need for a panto ticket there’s one being played out every day.

Somebody's just dumped sold 3,328,672 shares.Obviously, there's a buyer there as well. I reckon that is a significant trade - £1.365m is fairly significant in most terms - unless it's buying a Norwegian striker - so what's behind this latest trade?

Also on the shares - why have they just now started using quarter-penny increments?

ETA: Just noticed - 7000 posts...

FAO Bendarroch - relevant enough for you, or would you like to draw attention to the behaviour of Lawwell, or Dunfermline fans, or something? Mibbes throw in a few random "H"s?

It's not the BRALT that was broken on Day One - it was rangers. HTH.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Somebody's just dumped sold 3,328,672 shares.Obviously, there's a buyer there as well. I reckon that is a significant trade - £1.365m is fairly significant in most terms - unless it's buying a Norwegian striker - so what's behind this latest trade?

Also on the shares - why have they just now started using quarter-penny increments?

Offft.

A big player cashing in/getting out as rock bottom approaches? No idea on the incrementa, maybe just updated their site.

There's rumours on the LSE site that the SPFL will be approaching Sevco to pay the 250k imposed on deadco for cheating. :unsure2:

Offft.

A big player cashing in/getting out as rock bottom approaches? No idea on the incrementa, maybe just updated their site.

There's rumours on the LSE site that the SPFL will be approaching Sevco to pay the 250k imposed on deadco for cheating. :unsure2:

In all fairness, that was a footballing debt, and the new mob agreed to pay all such as a condition of being allowed to start the "journey".

Unless, of course, that cheating was carried out in the process of the deadco's many non-football enterprises? But then why would the fine be imposed by a Footballing Body?

Questions, questions, and only rambling pish for answers. The fact that this debate is still going on after this time tends, in my mind, to strengthen the proposition that ICBINR are indeed nothing more than a Tribute Act.

Sorry is English not your first language?

A bigot is just someone who view others negatively due to prejudices.

A racist bigot views people of other races negatively.

A sectarian bigot views people of other sects negatively.

Well i'm glad i don't come under any of those categories, thanks for enlightening me.

IOU one of those green dots.

Offft.

thats been doing the rounds for months now Witzit, it depends on two or three things.

The wording of the agreement with the SFA, does it include future 'football' debts.

The old oldco and newco twist.

and finally the wording used by Billy Nimmo smith in his Judgement.

I've a feeling it may go to court, where we seem to be in a winning habit.

Anyone else notice that this little orc never links his cut n paste job. This is from 5 months ago and is currently being reviewed. Poor little orc.http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/asa-clears-rangers-over-most-successful-club-ad-1-2962532

I was wondering that...its all over twitter again as if its news.

The ASAs own guidelines state that a company trying to use the history of a previously liquidated company can only do so if they have paid off all the debts of that company. The objection to the advertising, placed by the advertiser who is living off the reputation of a liquidated football club, is clearly in breach of the ASAs own rules

Edited by BossHogg

I was wondering that...its all over twitter again as if its news.

The ASAs own guidelines state that a company trying to use the history of a previously liquidated company can only do so if they have paid off all the debts of that company. The objection to the advertising, placed by the advertiser who is living off the reputation of a liquidated football club, is clearly in breach of the ASAs own rules

The reason it is all over Twitter again is because the appeal against the original decision has been thrown out.

The reason it is all over Twitter again is because the appeal against the original decision has been thrown out.

Close but not quite. The decision is unchanged (wasn't an appeal - ASA re-opened it) and the complainants now have 7 days to appeal.

Close but not quite. The decision is unchanged (wasn't an appeal - ASA re-opened it) and the complainants now have 7 days to appeal.

I am sure they will appeal. There are literally thousands of internet bampots like you who take pleasure in wasting other peoples time.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!

thats been doing the rounds for months now Witzit, it depends on two or three things.

The wording of the agreement with the SFA, does it include future 'football' debts.

So basically you're the same club when it suits and a new club when it doesn't.

How dignified. :rolleyes:

Inter's share price hits a new low.

Dropped a penny on early trading, down to 40p a share. 52 week high was 94p. 57% down on high, 43% down on float price of 70p. I really hope none of my pension funds invested in this dog…

It’s fine, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, Neil 'the cva will be accepted' Patey has announced that Sevco’s new ‘signing’ will ‘bring harmony to the boardroom at ibrox’. :lol:

Thank goodness we've got almost a month till the AGM (if it ever goes ahead?) imagine the guff we will read in the msm from now till then, no need for a panto ticket there’s one being played out every day.

Obviously someone was keen to get out quickly. Dumped a relatively large volume which was bound to depress the price, rather than get out over a period.

Not quite a vote of confidence in the new board that is being created. They may look ok on paper, but would expect that McColl and Blin have been working behind the scenes to get their story across to the shareholders (they know of). That might explain this "get out now and get out quick, cut your losses" sale.

Wonder if the shares sold were ones that Easdale was planning to use for their voting at the AGM? :o

Doomsday is getting closer. :thumsup2

It's not a "future" debt. It's a debt incurred by cheating and being caught. At football.

A fine levied by a Footballing Body.

There's no "oldco/newco" issue, as it's a purely football matter, levied upon a member club. Now, if you're saying that it wasn't the same club...

Where is this on the ASA website?

The only ruling I can find is the 26 of June where Rangers agreed to withdraw the advertising.

Evened up Vicky's Helen for this, as it's a perfectly valid question. A question which, if the answer was one that Bennett was happy with, he'd be answering and crowing like a good'un all over the thread.

I'm not sure which claim/appeal/advert it refers to, so I'm wondering the same as you. I'm also thinking Bennett suspects he may have made a cúnt of things again - hence the weaselly red and no adult reply.

According to the recent regulatory news update for AIM last week, the only parties who owned enough shares to be able to sell the 3.328,672 which were sold today are :

Artemis

Hargreave Hale

Laxey

Blue Pitch

So some of the big guns have cut n run then.

Rats and sinking ships.

October 2010
Graham Wallace, said Manchester City planned to comply with the new Financial Fair Play regulations. Their strategy is to propel City to the top, make more money from the TV and commercial boost the Champions League avails and gradually bring wages down by replacing ageing galacticos with graduates of the academy, on which City are also spending a fortune.
Player acquisitions on the scale we have seen in recent transfer windows will no longer be required in the years ahead, now that we have such a deep and competitive squad
We expect our financial performance to position us to be compliant with financial fair play when the regulation starts to come in, states Wallace, formerly the chief financial officer for the sports media business IMG.

Jesus Navas Seville £14,900,000 11 Jun, 2013
Stevan Jovetic Fiorentina £22,000,000 19 Jul, 2013
Alvaro Negredo Seville £20,000,000 19 Jul, 2013
Jack Rodwell Everton £12,000,000 12 Aug, 2012
Javi Garcia Benfica £15,800,000 31 Aug, 2012
Fernandinho Shakhtar £30,000,000 06 Jun, 2013
Gael Clichy Arsenal £7,000,000 04 Jul, 2011
Sergio Aguero Atl Madrid £38,000,000 27 Jul, 2011
Samir Nasri Arsenal £24,000,000 24 Aug, 2011
Edin Dzeko Wolfsburg £27,000,000 07 Jan, 2011

....200 million pounds + later

.....have we someone willing to say what is required to satisfy the authorities or maybe he believed what he was saying at the time.

Time will tell.