Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In fairness I think he sums it up perfectly, Rangers are a 140 year old chicken that has laid two eggs :blink:

Edit. Im confused again, so who is playing at Ibrokes, the chicken or the egg? :(

BaldrickCSC

Any Chicken/Egg fans want to boil this down for us?

Only got to within 20 pages of the latest so far, hoping for much juicyness, expecting stupid pedantic arguments.

The hvn debate; I was brought up and christened protestant, does that mean I can call proddies **** in the same way that people of African origin can call each other the 'N' word and Irish Catholics can call each other the 'F' word.

Vanguard bears have called for Peters resignation :o:1eye:lol:

Vanguard Bears are disappointed but not surprised that the Scottish Football Association compliance officer, Vincent Lunny, is once again selective in the execution of his duties by failing to cite Celtic FC CEO Peter Lawwell.

Mr Lawwell, in his joint roll of Celtic CEO and member of the SFA Gaming Board, has brought the game into disrepute with his unnecessary and inflammatory remarks and, to date, has failed to offer an apology for his slur against the world's most successful domestic football club, Rangers FC.

It is the opinion of Vanguard Bears that Mr. Lawwell's position within the SFA is untenable and that he should resign with immediate effect.

Bit in bold is brilliant,oh how they are hurting :1eye

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=137&a=vb-calls-for-peter-lawwell-to-resign-from-sfa

Lawwell should know better than to speak ill of the dead

That needs to be made larger so we can all enjoy that mate!!!

lz4a.jpg

Which came first though, the chicken or the egg???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oeufft! That is a belter.

Can anyone who knows about shares and such explain this to me..?

1zfigzs.png

When the market is closed, the 'spread' is usually much wider. The buying price is higher and the selling price lower. However, in this case it seems like a real drop in the underlying share price. I have seen it go a half penny lower after close in the past, only to regain the half penny next day, but this is larger. Something afoot?

ETA further perusal shows 200,000 shares sold in about half an hour this afternoon in 3 sales.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Can anyone who knows about shares and such explain this to me..?

Posted Image

In simple terms the blue bit on the left is bigger than the blue bit on the right. The result is ..........they can afford more shares at Xmas for little Billy. There might even be enough change left over for a brick.

In simple terms the blue bit on the left is bigger than the blue bit on the right. The result is ..........they can afford more shares at Xmas for little Billy. There might even be enough change left over for a brick.

Something afoot?

Fucked perhaps?

To put through Lawwell's windows?

Vanguard bears have called for Peters resignation :o:1eye:lol:

Vanguard Bears are disappointed but not surprised that the Scottish Football Association compliance officer, Vincent Lunny, is once again selective in the execution of his duties by failing to cite Celtic FC CEO Peter Lawwell.

Mr Lawwell, in his joint roll of Celtic CEO and member of the SFA Gaming Board, has brought the game into disrepute with his unnecessary and inflammatory remarks and, to date, has failed to offer an apology for his slur against the world's most successful domestic football club, Rangers FC.

It is the opinion of Vanguard Bears that Mr. Lawwell's position within the SFA is untenable and that he should resign with immediate effect.

Bit in bold is brilliant,oh how they are hurting :1eye

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=137&a=vb-calls-for-peter-lawwell-to-resign-from-sfa

FWIW, I actually think they've got a point here.

Although what Lawell said was actually reasonable, it compromised him badly in his role at the helm of the complicit SFA. He probably should offer some half-assed apology.

The Vanguard bears are however a shower of bigoted half-wits, as acknowledged even by No8. The bit in bold just makes them sound like silly wee boys and completely undermines any just argument they might have had.

When this incarnation is flushed down the toilet of footballing liquidations, will we have another 3000 pages of tedious pish?

We'll still be jokularly discussing the subject long after the resuscitation stops.

What is a "domestic football club"?

And how does this differ from any other football club? Arent all football clubs "domestic"? If not then what would constitute a "non domestic football club"

Was the chicken also."domestic"?

Is there a shockingly bad joke in there somewhere relating to police statistics on marital violence post old-firm games?

Edited by Burma