Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The H word? Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Why you couldn't have posted this before .......

You're not Bendy?!?!... or are you?

The H word? Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Like I have said, I don't really know anything about it. I asked WRK and he seemed to think so so ask him.

ETA its darroch I call bendy. I know.you're gay so i wouldn't go there

Edited by AUFC90

Speaking of humiliating threads I was very kindly pointed in the direction of the St Mirren v Rangers thread in the gold forum and Bendy's previous incarnation as LOL@Celtic.

Oh dear, Bendy. :(

You should've stuck to following Dumbarton.

I miss St Mirren v Rangers threads.

It was troll central. I even bit at the obvious ones. I had Saints fans asking to take me to their home game and pay me in to see if they enjoyed it and eveything at one stage.

Are Sky Sports lying or is the Hearts situation different from the old Rangers?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/9031415/hearts-legend-gary-mackay-awaits-a-vital-day-in-the-clubs-139-year-history

"Should a CVA not be agreed then Hearts will enter liquidation, bringing an end to 139 years of history"

Are Sky Sports lying or is the Hearts situation different from the old Rangers?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/9031415/hearts-legend-gary-mackay-awaits-a-vital-day-in-the-clubs-139-year-history

"Should a CVA not be agreed then Hearts will enter liquidation, bringing an end to 139 years of history"

Hearts are NOT The Peepul!

Simple as that.

Like I have said, I don't really know anything about it. I asked WRK and he seemed to think so so ask him.

Most things are sectarian to him and i wasn't aware that Norman was considered an expert on all things sectarian.

Is there a poll for worst PandB posters? Surely Vicky would have about 90 % of the vote even with his aliases frantically voting for WRK like their life depended on it :lol:

That would be the ultimate "Under the OrcSkin" award. I would expect any of the "PM Gang"* to share any such accolade.

*Every other fúcker on P&B, from how I understand it. :lol:

I've just given you all today's helens on the most convenient posts (regardless of content) simply for the most cringeworthy afternoon's posting you've come up with in a while, if not ever.

Mis-comprehension, abusing other posters, deflection, an ignorance and inability/reluctance to actually discuss your team, and your usual "witty" replies to sensible questions. You really are the Orc's Orc - congratulations.

ETA: By the way, shares in the Holding company are down 5.56% today - ideas?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The H word?  Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Evidence of any poster referring to you as Bendy pls.

I've just given you all today's helens on the most convenient posts (regardless of content) simply for the most cringeworthy afternoon's posting you've come up with in a while, if not ever.

Mis-comprehension, abusing other posters, deflection, an ignorance and inability/reluctance to actually discuss your team, and your usual "witty" replies to sensible questions. You really are the Orc's Orc - congratulations.

Oh what the hell... I've copied you with the red dots.

NOW can I be in your PM gang?

I thought it was obvious and explained this to him last week:

Bendarroch: Bendy

Bennett: Benny

The lad has got "mild" dyslexia, so i'll forgive him continually thinking folk call him by the raving nutter's nickname.

I seem to recall this happening before - except it was all the Amigos (except Bennett) getting their shreddies in a twist over "blatant homophobia", until it was gently pointed out to them that the original post was quite clearly referring to Our Ray of Morning Sunshine, and not Killies' B&B dwelling moron.

Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

Looks like someone forgot which account they where using.

Not to mention this little orc blocks people for typo's

Moronic just doesnt cover it.

Edited by Burma