Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Exactly Bud. They are bigots and it has nothing to do with Scottish Football. It is not as if you and your P&D buddies don't have enough insulting new names for us..Sevconians...New Cuntos (my personal favourite)...Orcs etc etc

Despite myself, I'm actually coming round to your thinking here.

But to expect all Scottish Football fans to have an intricate knowledge of Norn Iron's sectarian politics and insults is extremely unlikely, IMO.

To most people, including many people christened in the CoS, bun = rangers fan, nothing more nothing less.

But to expect all Scottish Football fans to have an intricate knowledge of Norn Iron's sectarian politics and insults is extremely unlikely, IMO.

To most people, including many people christened in the CoS, bun = rangers fan, nothing more nothing less.

Works for me. :bounce4

I remember being at a game at Dens Park in the 1980s and literally thousands of migrating geese flew over head and the whole ground was singing it at them. Nobody was claiming they were Protestant Geese...The fact is the term *** is a sectarian insult.

No no no, they were singing "Go home, ya swans, go home ya swans, go home ya swans, go home!"

Exactly Bud. They are bigots and it has nothing to do with Scottish Football. It is not as if you and your P&D buddies don't have enough insulting new names for us..Sevconians...New Cuntos (my personal favourite)...Orcs etc etc

You forgot to mention zombies my fellow Seetheconian :D

I understand this AB... I know the vast majority if not all the posters here use it solely in reference to Rangers supporters BUT the term has become a sectarian insult and as such should not be used.

Most posters claim never to have heard or seen KAH...fair enough BUT many have been over all this before and still use it!

I understand this AB... I know the vast majority if not all the posters here use it solely in reference to Rangers supporters BUT the term has become a sectarian insult and as such should not be used.

Most posters claim never to have heard or seen KAH...fair enough BUT many have been over all this before and still use it!

I think the point that was being made was that the term had been hijacked by one set of bigots to use against another bunch of bigots. In that sense, I can understand it being classed as sectarian.

For those of us uninvolved in that wee squabble, the word has always and exclusively been used as shorthand for those who are associated with, or choose to follow rangers. Or the rangers.;)

Sad isn't it. I'd imgine I get under alot of posters skin, after all I am a Celtic fan :lol: but to actually create accounts just to red dot folks :1eye I looked on the account and it has been viewed be people who would frequent this thread not of the zombie persuasion, and not one post..

It's apparently a cyborg creation that has been programmed to issue red dots automatically (irrelevant of post content) to any poster, who achieves a certain level of success in irking either Tedi or Bennett. You'll be the latest to have attained that level of success. Well done my man. :thumsup2