Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Follow Follow You will Follow SpivCo

Any time Anywhere, you will follow on

Paying anyone who calls themselves "The Rangers"

You will follow anyone who leads you on.

For there's now not a team that's called Glasgow Rangers

No not one and there never will again.

We ALL know all about their troubles

We just laugh as they come undone

Hello ! Hello! We are The SpivCo boys

Hello! Hello! We've sold all our toys

We're up to our necks in worthless shares, bought into every lie

We are the Gulibility Boys....

8) Coming to a cup final near you soon..... ;)

Slow news Friday

Follow Follow You will Follow SpivCo

Any time Anywhere, you will follow on

Paying anyone who calls themselves "The Rangers"

You will follow anyone who leads you on.

We ALL know all about their troubles

We just laugh as they come undone

Hello ! Hello! We are The SpivCo boys

Hello! Hello! We've sold all our toys

We're up to our necks in worthless shares, bought into every lie

We are the Gulibility Boys....

8) Coming to a cup final near you soon..... ;)

And this is why you don't do drugs kids.

Do you mean me? That red dot is the funniest thing you've done all week dude. I actually laughed out loud. The fact I annoy you enough that you will support a homophobe is hilarious.

Who is a homophobe? Have i missed some new story here or am i being whooshed......

P.S get over the dot ffs :lol:

Could you explain how this is the 3rd version of Aberdeen?

Maybe he refers to there once having been a very successful, particularly during 80's (2x Euro trophys btw) version, followed by an abject pish version for about 20yrs and now an Aberdeen looking at a bright new future. :)

Other than a period during 1st world war, where - like many other clubs - we struggled to put a team together and by definition, maybe were no longer considered a professional football club, I can't imagine what he can be referring to. No liquidation or any other ceasing to exist stuff to my knowledge.When the war finished, it was back to normal btw. .

Who is a homophobe? Have i missed some new story here or am i being whooshed......

P.S get over the dot ffs :lol:

Dude you totally misunderstand, I was never bothered by it. They are imaginary internet point ffs. Your wee red dot gave me a chuckle. Beyond that I really couldn't care less.

I am however highly concerned at your apparent inability to work out who the homophobe is. You red dotted me for taking the piss out of Cowanthehomophobe. I laughed at you for supporting a homophobe (by red dotting the person taking the piss out of them). How on earth is this difficult to follow?

He's full of crap, I would to see his reply though.

Curious about this too. I even went through a few pages in case I'd missed something but no - he just suddenly starts spouting about 3 Aberdeens. I have noted in the past that he lives in a complete fantasy world of his own devising so it's possible Aberdeen have been liquidated twice in whatever universe his mind happens to reside today.

Curious about this too. I even went through a few pages in case I'd missed something but no - he just suddenly starts spouting about 3 Aberdeens. I have noted in the past that he lives in a complete fantasy world of his own devising so it's possible Aberdeen have been liquidated twice in whatever universe his mind happens to reside today.

Tbf, without having him and his meltdowns to point and laugh at this thread would be a lot more boring.

Could you explain how this is the 3rd version of Aberdeen?

Abhergreen formed - V1

They amalgamated with Orion and Victoria FC's (I think) and a new club was founded called Abhergreen - V2

They folded and stepped out of football reforming at a later date - V3.

Interestingly - it seems the V2 step was driven by Hibs attempting to move to Aberdeen.

I don't yet know if it was Hibs V1 or V2 that sought a flitting.

:)

Dude you totally misunderstand, I was never bothered by it. They are imaginary internet point ffs. Your wee red dot gave me a chuckle. Beyond that I really couldn't care less.

I am however highly concerned at your apparent inability to work out who the homophobe is. You red dotted me for taking the piss out of Cowanthehomophobe. I laughed at you for supporting a homophobe (by red dotting the person taking the piss out of them). How on earth is this difficult to follow?

Not bothered about the dot, how many posts have you made about it? You got a dot, get over it.....

I've never saw anything homophobic from Cowan, infact i don't recall seeing anything at all from Cowan until the other day. Maybe you could show me what was posted...

Abhergreen formed - V1

They amalgamated with Orion and Victoria FC's (I think) and a new club was founded called Abhergreen - V2

They folded and stepped out of football reforming at a later date - V3.

Interestingly - it seems the V2 step was driven by Hibs attempting to move to Aberdeen.

I don't yet know if it was Hibs V1 or V2 that sought a flitting.

:)

Your V1 is a different club. It says 1903 on Aberdeen's badge - not 1881 ya tool. Not bothered going any further since you seem incapable of the most basic of fact checking.