Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

phew! There was me thinking the Great War was the same as cheating yourself to death. Close een #relieved

dont forget that if the newco who manage Auchwttz go bust then it didn't really happen (Rangers then, Sevco now, Gone forever) and one elderly chicken laid 2 eggs. I know these things to be true as read it from the Orcs

dont forget that if the newco who manage Auchwttz go bust then it didn't really happen (Rangers then, Sevco now, Gone forever) and one elderly chicken laid 2 eggs. I know these things to be true as read it from the Orcs

Can anyone translate this for the non Fifers?

How are things in the kingdom today?

This is, for me, one of the most important statements on there,

“None of them speak for a very significant number of people. It surprised me to find how relatively few supporters are represented by the various supporters’ bodies.

The vast majority of supporters DO NOT belong to supporters organisations, and yet the clowns that front them are given a platform to air THEIR opinions.

Supporters organisations are NOT representative of the support as a whole. In fact some of them are not even representative of their members.

Statement from Chalmers:

“The recent statement from RC Ogilvie, President of the SFA, apparently absolves the Celtic CEO of any comments, but at the same time appears to blame the Celtic CEO for permitting Rangers (2012) to have grounds for submitting a complaint to the SFA and in so doing wasting the time of the SFA Compliance Officer.

If the SFA had the courage to make a definitive statement on the status of Rangers (2012) as a new or existing club, then such disputes would be much less likely to arise. This lack of clear guidance from Scotland’s governing football body shows that the SFA is not fit for purpose.

Furthermore, this debate is not helped when the SFA CEO, Stewart Regan, advises that the status of Rangers (2012) as a ‘new’ or ‘old’ club is ‘a matter of opinion’. If this is indeed the case, why is it deemed ‘an erosion of mutual respect’ when the Celtic CEO is simply giving his opinion on the matter?

I refer you to this BBC video at the 11 minutes, 24 seconds point, where Mr Regan is asked, not once, but twice and fails to provide a definitive answer. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19068235

The SFA know it, We know it and ra peepul know it.... it's a new club ;)

And from http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=8a9b052d831d396718da8683b736043a&showtopic=261656, we have:

"What do we think of this?"

The Sheeple, indeed.

Dude you totally misunderstand, I was never bothered by it. They are imaginary internet point ffs. Your wee red dot gave me a chuckle. Beyond that I really couldn't care less.

I am however highly concerned at your apparent inability to work out who the homophobe is. You red dotted me for taking the piss out of Cowanthehomophobe. I laughed at you for supporting a homophobe (by red dotting the person taking the piss out of them). How on earth is this difficult to follow?

My wee Stalker , Romeo, is struggling with that one. He seems to think it is me you are talking about. Then again he is kinda fixated with me which is a little worrying.

On the contrary, Hellish. I'm very clearly making the point that whilst we are obviously the same club and have suffered no break at all in our history time-line, the same cannot be said for Hibs or Aberghreen and likely the same for Dundee and/or Raith.

And these fannies are on here giving it some about new clubs :lol:

Abhergreen are on their third variant!

Fucking lovely :)

Do you actually believe there wasn't a break in the time line or there weren't two clubs at the same time do you ????.

Lord Nimmo Smith ruled that Rangers FC ceased to be a club on 3rd of August 2012 as stated in the SPL commission, but another club claiming to be Rangers Football Club Ltd played it's first ever fixture against Brechin a week before Rangers FC were formally declared no longer a football club. Which club would that be then Bendarroch ? :) .

It would appear that the time line overlaps between these two clubs and that a seamless transition between the mythical companies does not actually exist does it :P .

^^^^^ Obviously not over Lord Nimmo Smith ruling that: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage". Note the word any in that sentence. But, you are hardly alone in that - so very few of the plastics (in particular) and diddies will ever get over it.

Pleasing :)

Another swing and a miss Bendy :lol: , Rangers were found guilty of breaking the rules which is in it's simplest form actually cheating :) .

Do you actually believe there wasn't a break in the time line or there weren't two clubs at the same time do you ????.

Lord Nimmo Smith ruled that Rangers FC ceased to be a club on 3rd of August 2012 as stated in the SPL commission, but another club claiming to be Rangers Football Club Ltd played it's first ever fixture against Brechin a week before Rangers FC were formally declared no longer a football club. Which club would that be then Bendarroch ? :) .

It would appear that the time line overlaps between these two clubs and that a seamless transition between the mythical companies does not actually exist does it :P .

No, he was referring to Rangers ceasing to be an SPL club.

Rangers died and came back as different Rang2rs.

Of course this is untrue and everyone knows it. And, although your will to offer excuses for Abhergreen V3 is hardly surprising, I'm quite taken aback that no such efforts have been made for the wee sellik.

The proof of the pudding will come when we next horse 'RA sulk. It may well prove to be the sweetest victory ever.

:)

And not a single title or trophy was stripped. A Law Lord decided that - not some diddy fissl fan.

:lol:

You are using the term Law Lord like it adds credence to your daily ramblings !, the Law Lord as you put it came to his conclusions because the SPL had previously wrote into their rules that no retrospective punitive measures could be meted out for breaching the rules because they weren't actually caught in the act of breaching the rules.

Just so you know what Nimmo used to come to his conclusions Bendy, a set of SPL & SFA rules & regulations and no sign of any legal law documents from any government department. So to finish up the SPL had already decided not to strip the old club of any titles before LNS chaired the commission because of the amendments made in their rule books in 2011.

BigotBreath :lol:

WKR beyond doubt - and still fucking raging at Lord Nimmo Smith :)

BigotBreath - ffs :lol:

Why would he be raging at LNS :huh: , after all it was the SPL's & SFA's rules he made his rulings on. He read their rule books and then concluded according to association rules Rangers breached and broke the rules for 11 years.

Hats off to Bendarroch - his Aberdeen ramblings here have been magnificent.

Claiming that they died because of a merger before anyone suggests they were born, then equating lying low during WW1, to being liquidated due to a debt mountain, is even by his standards, astonishingly bonkers.

Being prepared to utter such total shit in the certain knowledge that it'll be ably dismantled almost immediately, is to really raise the bar.

Bendarroch is now starting to display the mad courage of the suicide bomber in his posts.

Amazing stuff.

Hats off to Bendarroch - his Aberdeen ramblings here have been magnificent.

Claiming that they died because of a merger before anyone suggests they were born, then equating lying low during WW1, to being liquidated due to a debt mountain, is even by his standards, astonishingly bonkers.

Being prepared to utter such total shit in the certain knowledge that it'll be ably dismantled almost immediately, is to really raise the bar.

Bendarroch is now starting to display the mad courage of the suicide bomber in his posts.

Amazing stuff.

Maybe Jim Traynor's hacked his account ?

Personally, I think Bendarroch has just fallen off the edge, like those poor fuckers who listened to DSOTM on the wrong drugs. In a few years time, we'll find him rocking on a porch somewhere, trying to dig the worms out from under the skin of his forearms.

Pure hatstand fruitcakery at its finest.