Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett is showing tremendous courage here. In the face of overwhelming evidence and countless posters dismantling his point, it would be easy to cave in. Instead he chooses to keep spouting utter drivel that even he himself doesn't believe anymore, rather than admit his "many teams vying for the title" claim was clearly a step too far and not a statement anyone in their right mind would make over the course of a season.

People claiming the league is competitive are generally media types who need to talk up our game, and they are referring to the fact that one of the behemoths was no longer in the league, therefore giving everyone a chance of finishing 2nd for the first time in 15 years.

Half of the SPL has competed with Celtic he says.

6 teams competing with Celtic, i can only assume he means competing with Celtic for the title.

So you're completely ignoring your earlier claim that P&Bers and the media said "Many clubs were vying for the title".

You're not defending it.

You're not retracting it.

You're simply ignoring it in the hope we do too.

Dear oh dear.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

It appears to me, that simply because it is the unfashionable ICT sitting closest to the top, any possible challenge for the title is being dismissed.

Put your money where your mouth is then.

Every single person reading this knows you will not place a penny on ICT to win the SPFL One Horse Race title.

And I don't blame you - I wouldn't either.

So you're completely ignoring you earlier claim that P&Bers and the media said "Manny clubs were vying for the title".

You're not defending it.

You're not retracting it.

You're simply ignoring it in the hope we do too.

Dear oh dear.

If 6 teams are competing with Celtic as Dave J stated (post has been screen grabbed incase Dave gets fly) then they must be competing for the title.

Really never expected you to be so pedantic over this. I expected the WKR to be extremely pedantic but not you.

Just apologise for being wrong and all shall be forgiven.

Bennett is showing tremendous courage here. In the face of overwhelming evidence and countless posters dismantling his point, it would be easy to cave in. Instead he chooses to keep spouting utter drivel that even he himself doesn't believe anymore, rather than admit his "many teams vying for the title" claim was clearly a step too far and not a statement anyone in their right mind would make over the course of a season.

People claiming the league is competitive are generally media types who need to talk up our game, and they are referring to the fact that one of the behemoths was no longer in the league, therefore giving everyone a chance of finishing 2nd for the first time in 15 years.

It was made, i posted one example from P&B.

Ofcourse there are others too :)

Edit "People claiming the league is competitive are generally media types" Yet when i posted this, i was told that no one in the media had said that :lol:

Edited by bennett

If 6 teams are competing with Celtic as Dave J stated (post has been screen grabbed incase Dave gets fly) then they must be competing for the title.

Really never expected you to be so pedantic over this. I expected the WKR to be extremely pedantic but not you.

I know you don't mean it now and are trying to dance around as some sort of rhetorical exercise that pleases you.

The trouble is though that you're shit at that too.

I rarely drink - and when I do I'll have a beer and that's it. Perhaps twice a year. Christmas and New Year usually. Periodically I'll go fucking radio rental and have one on my birthday, too.

Ok, you're sober. That's a little worrying, but it brings me back to the question you wished an answer to. What was it again?

I know you don't mean it now and are trying to dance around as some sort of rhetorical exercise that pleases you.

The trouble is though that you're shit at that too.

You really should apologise but you won't.

I've been proven right by good old Dave J and you are left looking rather bitter and foolish.

6 teams competing with Celtic ffs :lol:

Your first line is absolutely ridiculous, and lays bare your MO for all to see. "If poster says this, then I'll decide it means that, and repeat until at least me and the other berrz believe it's true".

Any team fulfiling any fixture will compete as best they can. Some days, coupons get busted. Over the course of a season, squad depth and quality will ensure that money talks. You'll notice a parallel with your new club, where their opponents, theoretically inferior teams, are regularly matching them for half the game or more, before ICBINR reap the benefits of their players not having proper jobs as well.

Morton competed against celtic this year. So did Barca, Milan and Ajax. I don't think any of them are in with a shot of the SPFL title, do you?

"post has been screen-grabbed". :lol::lol::lol: Honestly, what a thick w****r you are.

Your first line is absolutely ridiculous, and lays bare your MO for all to see. "If poster says this, then I'll decide it means that, and repeat until at least me and the other berrz believe it's true".

Ofcourse that is what it means, it's there in black and white you idiot.

Half the SPL competing with Celtic :lol:

Like i said i'm due a few apologies from a few people on here....

:lol::lol::lol:

Says who ? You ? Bendo? Oh well then ! THERE'S the misunderstanding !! It's ALL about the TITLE !

f**k all to do with oh, I dunno.... maybe

A/ achieving a better placing than the previous season

B/ Gaining better financial reward for the fairer split in monies

C/ A crack at playing in Europe

D/ Improving the clubs' appeal locally

E/ Attracting better players and larger crowds

yada yada....

Ofcourse that is what it means, it's there in black and white you idiot.

Half the SPL competing with Celtic :lol:

Like i said i'm due a few apologies from a few people on here....

And here's your first: I'm sorry that successive Governments have reduced budgets for the NHS to deal with those suffering from Mental Health issues.

Now, a wee game:

this.

that.

See the difference?