Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would anyone who doesn't support sevco have "pro leanings" :huh:

You know, Rico, it's strange. The main thrust of their disdain of us Diddies* is that we're all jealous of rangers. Then, when we point out that all we would have to do to become one of "rapeepul" is buy a D3 "champions" scarf and roll up at ibrox**, they don't really have an answer. The answer, of course, is that no amount of vicarious success - whether fairly gained or obtained by cheating - would compensate for association with an organisation which boasts of such a history.

Even if that "History" is less than two years old. Busy little feckers they've been.

* I think they've got other issues with your lot, in all fairness.

** I mean, they're just a football club, right? Open to "all religions and none", someone said?

Interesting day. Another P&D worrying about red dots. You are all such precious little petals.

Now where in my post did I remotely mention and worry about getting red dots ?.

You made point of moaning about one of your posts receiving a few red dots like a big girl :lol: .

Maybe I should go and red dot one of Tedi's earliest posts on P&B and then you can see a fud go ballistic about getting a red dot :1eye , not only that Tedi then went a step further to create a non posting rep giving fud alias "HBQC" so he could give me twice the amount of reds :lol: . Not only that the fanny then sent me two PM's to call me names about giving the numpty two red dots :1eye .

* I think they've got other issues with your lot, in all fairness.

** I mean, they're just a football club, right? Open to "all religions and none", someone said?

SHHHHH WRK, or they might cotton onto it's only a sport :rolleyes: .

Now where in my post did I remotely mention and worry about getting red dots ?.

That would be where you said, "like your buddies who systematically herd together to give out their warped justice by red dotting a poster who has posted something the resident bears don't agree with"

See? A post that gives a simple answer to a simple question and not a single smiley in sight.

That would be where you said, "like your buddies who systematically herd together to give out their warped justice by red dotting a poster who has posted something the resident bears don't agree with"

See? A post that gives a simple answer to a simple question and not a single smiley in sight.

Kinky just put the glass or the bottle down ffs :huh: , that was not a reference towards me but to other posters especially on the match day threads where on more than a few occasions yer buddies have given out up to 5 or 6 reds to posters who have posted something you bears all took to heart.

Things on P&B are getting simply too complicated for you :P .

Haw Kinky - Ye're a Googlewhack! well, half of one, anyway.

Or you would be, if not for one small problem. While names/proper nouns are acceptable, made-up words aren't.

Haw Kinky - Ye're a Googlewhack! well, half of one, anyway.

Or you would be, if not for one small problem. While names/proper nouns are acceptable, made-up words aren't.

I have no idea why you are discussing this. Yes, I used the word "disingenuoune" earlier in the week. Yes, I know that a few of the usual girls wetted their knickers over it. They are probably of the same coterie who bleated like piglets when "Our Ken" had the humiliation of a red dot.

All this bit of the thread is confirming is that the turgid P&D dullards regard Rangers as their big team.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I have no idea why you are discussing this. Yes, I used the word "disingenuoune" earlier in the week. Yes, I know that a few of the usual girls wetted their knickers over it. They are probably of the same coterie who bleated like piglets when "Our Ken" had the humiliation of a red dot.

All this bit of the thread is confirming is that the turgid P&D dullards regard Rangers as their big team.

"Usual girls wetted their knickers" :lol:

Come on Kincardine. We're better than this.

Kinky, I hate to break it to you - again - but "disingenuoune" may be a superficially spectacular collection of letters, guaranteed to dazzle and impress, but the downside of your attempt to impress is that it simply isn't a word.

The only result to show for it in Google is your maiden use of it, although give it a couple of days and there will be more - mainly me riding the P&B grammar, spelling and punctuation gauleiter for his freshly-minted attempt at a neologism.

Oh, and we've all known for a while that the dullards on here have rangers as their big team. It says so, right there below their avatars.

Now, make us some more words, oh Wise One, do! :lol:

Yup. How much of a problem would I have with that?

It's not a problem.

Personally, I'll not rest until this new term has gained a foothold.

I just require some technical support for my campaign. Can you clarify whether this noun is singular or collective. I've seen both versions in use, but I remain unsure.

Maybe both are acceptable, as in sheep. Who knows?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Quite a large one apparently, given your hissy fit at being called out for making up words. :lol:

Away tae f**k. Calling me out for making up words on a thread dedicated to making up shite? You should be thanking me for being the reasonable one!

Oh and have we all tried to gloss over that today's discussion was prompted by Ken 'Nae Baws' bleating that he got a Helen?

Look at my last paragraph again. The ire of the diddy has risen today for some numpty getting a red dot. Ya total shower of fannies.

Away tae f**k.  Calling me out for making up words on a thread dedicated to making up shite?    You should be thanking me for being the reasonable one!

Oh and have we all tried to gloss over that today's discussion was prompted by Ken 'Nae Baws' bleating that he got a Helen?  

Look at my last paragraph again.  The ire of the diddy has risen today for some numpty getting a red dot.  Ya total shower of fannies.

Just imagine how much lower your blood pressure would be if you'd just admitted fucking up in the first place.

No wonder Sally's got that lovely rosy complexion...

red dotted by 'Ceremony' - somebody with a zero Pie and Bovril posting history. It is pitiful how pathetic these phuds are.

hardly the' big baby who can't handle getting a red mark' situation that it has been made out to be!

I just observed that a non-participant in the forum is automatically marking down posts criticising rangers2012 and automatically boosting up pro rangers2012 posts.

no biggy.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Away tae f**k. Calling me out for making up words on a thread dedicated to making up shite? You should be thanking me for being the reasonable one!

Look at my last paragraph again. The ire of the diddy has risen today for some numpty getting a red dot. Ya total shower of fannies.

:lol::lol::lol:

Have a green 'un big man.

Made me giggle like a "girl who wetted her knickers". :thumsup2

Hang on !

I thought this guy was supposed to be the sensible & reasonable bear, whit happened ?

I guess the true colours always show through in the end eh ?