Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Greenies all round

:thumsup2

I think I'll give Tedi a Helen in a post he posted well back last year to send him over a cliff for being a fud :) .

eta Done and dusted :lol: , now to check his rep given to see it in all it's glory. :lol:

Edited by hellbhoy

Anyone seen Tedi's profile where it gives you the clowns age ?, Tedi is one year old and might explain his five star gaff :lol: . No wonder it's been like taking candy from a baby with him. :D

attachicon.gifTedi onesy.JPG

thats cute.

2 days old and he wants to be a bear.

The nappy may have been a fair bit soiled going into extra time against brechin tho

And who could forget the now infamous phrase "Wealth off the radar". :lol:

Edit, MT beat me too it. :(

Whyte must some businessman to have gotten £29,999,999 million off the initial asking price that was being touted. :)

Bit of exaggeration there HB........................... That's a 'Stargazing Live' type number. :)

eta Aaarrgh! Dara O'Briain ! That's me branded a Timmy Type. :(

Still, better that than a Limmy Type..............................

Edited by cyderspaceman

My turn for Tedi's red dots today.. a full three !!

:bairn

:lol: The resident Polterfud just offloaded all his 3 reds to me :lol: , at least he can't give you any more today Wizzy :) . Now to give the fanny my two red bullets seeing as the fud just used up all his quantum for today ^_^ .

For Kinky !, No one takes getting red dots more personally than the resident Polterfhud as shown by the fanny dishing out all his quota because I gave him two yesterday for being a cock socket towards Wizzy :lol: .

For Tedi, Get it right fucking up you sideways you stupid cnut :1eye .

thats cute.

2 days old and he wants to be a bear.

The nappy may have been a fair bit soiled going into extra time against brechin tho

IIRC he shit his breeks when he cried his eyes out because he got beaten up by some nasty Dundee Utd fans when travelling back on his own on a train to Perth or somewhere in deeper Fife, when he was younger (about 13-14yo).

Amazingly, after pouring his heart out telling all who would listen, the stupid c**t stated that 'All he could remember was that they won 1-0'.

Another gaffe by Five Stars

:P

IIRC he shit his breeks when he cried his eyes out because he got beaten up by some nasty Dundee Utd fans when travelling back on his own on a train to Perth or somewhere in deeper Fife, when he was younger (about 13-14yo).

Amazingly, after pouring his heart out telling all who would listen, the stupid c**t stated that 'All he could remember was that they won 1-0'.

Another gaffe by Five Stars

:P

In all fairness, he can't remember what those stars are for, isn't really sure which Portuguese teams are more successful than the "most successful club", struggles with comprehension of official UEFA communications, and most worryingly appears to have lost all touch with currant affairs - he doesn't seem to have noticed the shitstorm which erupted over ibrox a couple of years ago, as he's "just a fitba fan, just payin' to watch fitba'".

Must have been a cúnt of a head injury, that.