Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You'll need to explain that one. Who did you think runs the club, I've always been of the opinion that it was the board of directors,.

I am genuinely confused by this. This is how I understand it.

Rangers International Football Club is a public limited company (but not a football club) which has a subsidiary company, The Rangers Football Club Ltd which is a private limited company and IS a football club.

"The Board" runs the PLC. Who runs the LTD company, the "Club"? The same guys?

I am genuinely confused by this. This is how I understand it.

Rangers International Football Club is a public limited company (but not a football club) which has a subsidiary company, The Rangers Football Club Ltd which is a private limited company and IS a football club.

"The Board" runs the PLC. Who runs the LTD company, the "Club"? The same guys?

I believe there is 2x boards. I've heard that one of the Easdales sits on the football board but not the PLC and the other is on the PLC board. Don't know which. I've only heard the football board been mentioned as a seperate entity when discussing Easdale's role and so don't know who else sits on this board. I guess most of (if not all) the PLC board are on the football board + Easdale. :rolleyes:

I believe there is 2x boards. I've heard that one of the Easdales sits on the football board but not the PLC and the other is on the PLC board. Don't know which. I've only heard the football board been mentioned as a seperate entity when discussing Easdale's role and so don't know who else sits on this board. I guess most of (if not all) the PLC board are on the football board + Easdale. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Greenies all gone hours ago. Have this. O

Bing is watching again. I can't find Bing in the members list. Bing worries me.

It's the sound the Rangers cash register makes as they open it looking for coppers.

On a more serious note, I've was busy this afternoon and evening and the last few pages of this thread are full of "You Seem Upset" GIFs.

Could anyone summarise what's happened down Ibrox way? I've been on the BBC website but the article isn't very long... basically all it says that isn't old news is some 15% cut proposal that the players "widely rejected".