Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So we are releasing a young promising Norn Iron under 21 fullback who was excellent towards the end of last season and was given MOTM a couple of times and we are keeping Stevie Smith and Ricky Foster. They will both be on many times what the young lad is on. Sorry but this just so typical of the present regime

Would probably cost a lot more to free those guys. The mistake was in even signing them in first place. Totally and utterly unnecessary spending.

So we are releasing a young promising Norn Iron under 21 fullback who was excellent towards the end of last season and was given MOTM a couple of times and we are keeping Stevie Smith and Ricky Foster. They will both be on many times what the young lad is on. Sorry but this just so typical of the present regime

Don't think he's ever played for NI u-21s. Good luck to him. We'll see how he goes....

Not to mention Kane Hemmings, cracking young player, why the f**k did you punt him?

Don't think he's ever played for NI u-21s. Good luck to him. We'll see how he goes....

He has certainly been involved in the squads.

I have always suspected Stevie Smith was signed as a cheap replacement for Wallace.

Not to mention Kane Hemmings, cracking young player, why the f**k did you punt him?

Hemmings had been on loan at Cowdenbeath and had banged in a fair few goals. Came back to Rangers and we were playing dreadful football at the time...Guy says 'He will never score at this level' I merely pointed out he had been scoring at 2 leagues above us...Guy replies...'For fucking Cowdenbeath?'

I found it astounding that Salary came out with that statement tonight ,so much so I had to double check it was today’s interview.

This is a man who DEMANDED to know who these people are, within hours of a SFA verdict on RFC ,yet he cannot find his way in the last 4 months to demand were his new contract (50% reduction and all ) is?

No wonder he looked visibly uncomfortable when that question was asked . The question now is will any hack have the balls to write the obvious story? Doubtful.

We can all laugh but It must be absolutely murder to be an informed RIFC fan right now.

Hemmings had been on loan at Cowdenbeath and had banged in a fair few goals. Came back to Rangers and we were playing dreadful football at the time...Guy says 'He will never score at this level' I merely pointed out he had been scoring at 2 leagues above us...Guy replies...'For fucking Cowdenbeath?'

:lol:

Hemmings got a number of chances with us but, after early promise, didn't convince in the end. Again, good luck to him and we'll see where he goes.

He strolled around the pitch at Dens a few weeks ago and dominated all the shite the Bomber Brown signed.

I found it astounding that Salary came out with that statement tonight ,so much so I had to double check it was today’s interview.

This is a man who DEMANDED to know who these people are, within hours of a SFA verdict on RFC ,yet he cannot find his way in the last 4 months to demand were his new contract (50% reduction and all ) is?

No wonder he looked visibly uncomfortable when that question was asked . The question now is will any hack have the balls to write the obvious story? Doubtful.

We can all laugh but It must be absolutely murder to be an informed RIFC fan right now.

Word salad....

What site was that on, then? Because you were conspicuous by your absence on the big thread, and I can't recall seeing your sparkling wit displayed anywhere else...

Oh, hang on - I didn't realise that 1826hrs counts as "night-time" :rolleyes: . Do you ever decide to live a little and stay up late to watch Coronation Street? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There wasn't even any sign of you over on the top 5 Women over 40 thread - any reason you paid that one a visit,you creepy, stalking little moron?

There is nothing at all worrying about this ^^^ post, nothing at all.

Did that post upset you lol

Wee memo to any inadequate loners out there:

Adding "lol" to a pathetic, repetitive wee jibe does not make it funny. If you ever do post something funny, the P&B community will show their appreciation by posting positive rep - as they do for posts which they find informative, or for those which add to a conversation or debate. The opposite is also true.

Here to help - I've even given you an example.

Wee memo to any inadequate loners out there:

Adding "lol" to a pathetic, repetitive wee jibe does not make it funny. If you ever do post something funny, the P&B community will show their appreciation by posting positive rep - as they do for posts which they find informative, or for those which add to a conversation or debate. The opposite is also true.

Here to help - I've even given you an example.

I'm a '' inadequate loner''.

''The Bog Hoose must stay open'' ,''WATP'' lol

Works for me.

6 seasons out of 25 is not exceedingly rare.

You're being deliberately misleading.

The threshold of 25 years enabled you to be so, but you know fine well that Pozbaird' s point stands.

Between around '96 or '97 and Oldco going under, the OF were only split at the top of the League once and that was in '06, by the club whose suicidal spending rivaled Rangers'.

Edited by Monkey Tennis