Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Despite the humiliation of the last few days, I'm not sure than admin 1/2 is imminent, tbh.

They don't actually owe any money to anyone apart from "the club" to the holding company.

Surely a high interest loan/leaseback of assets, from one of their new shareholders is more likely?

They just need to cling on until April when they now have the climate to push through 25%+ increases in ST's "to save the club".

As I said earlier in thread, the biggest issue they will have is with cash flow and invariably the ones not getting paid will be the taxman. The new realtime system the Revenue have in place makes it more difficult these days to dodge it until the year-end.

The big question is, will the business be backed by the customers come ST renewal time?

You, And everybody associated with that club knows, and always knew that the club was liquidated, you've just blatently denied it in a pathetic attempt at GIRFUY to everyone else.

he who laughs last an all that. :)

I don't think he was being deadly serious, tbf.

40,000 of you chucking in £10 each home game to buy shares at 28p would give you 2.5% of the total company shares each game near enough. Your scheme has 2556 members. Two home games you would have the right to call a General Meeting....................4 home games you could get your own auditors in to check accounts..........................there's the inaction, waiting for Godot.

There it is.

Despite the humiliation of the last few days, I'm not sure than admin 1/2 is imminent, tbh.

They don't actually owe any money to anyone apart from "the club" to the holding company.

Surely a high interest loan/leaseback of assets, from one of their new shareholders is more likely?

They just need to cling on until April when they now have the climate to push through 25%+ increases in ST's "to save the club".

They owe weekly or monthly money to all their staff and contractors, though. The type of board members they have will really be revealed when 'soft loan' time comes around.

As I said earlier in thread, the biggest issue they will have is with cash flow and invariably the ones not getting paid will be the taxman. The new realtime system the Revenue have in place makes it more difficult these days to dodge it until the year-end.

The big question is, will the business be backed by the customers come ST renewal time?

It's quite an interesting question. In order to guarantee decent sales the fans are going to want to see the usual parade of players capable of seal-clubbing the rest of the Championship. Competition would be unthinkable. However, that's going to be difficult to finance. Re-sale values of the current squad aren't going to be great, even moreso considering the footballing world will know Sevco are utterly desperate for money. How will an influx of players good enough to guarantee the Championship be funded?

It'll be tough, Hearts will be a bit more settled by then, and will probably have a better manager.

Dunfermline will probably come up, and have a cracking squad of youngsters.

Two out of Dundee, Falkirk and Hamilton will still be there, Falkirk with a decent squad of youngsters, and Hamilton not exactly struggling for funds.

Of course i'm assuming Sevco last that long.

Unfortunately, yes. Well, enough of them anyway, imo. There will be lots of spin.

Oh so the Easdales are selling the bus company...Well i suppose that is one way of putting it. :rolleyes:

Jacks the man....

Have you seen Aberdeen recently Bennett? They'd hound your team, given the chance.

Most teams would hound us right now but with a real manager in place ....

Aiberdeen being patronised by a greenyin lol, they'll lap that up...

Oh so the Easdales are selling the bus company...Well i suppose that is one way of putting it. :rolleyes:

I think the question is how can they value it at £100m when it only made £500k profit last year, and a similar loss the year before. If the £20m is coming, it will most likely be used to provide cash for the leaseback.

Edited by Fotbawmad

56 professional players, FFS. :lol:

Hope they're booked in at Carnoustie again for the next game.

If they are McCoist will be 'booked' in at the Fox n Hounds as he is every night before a game!!

You, And everybody associated with that club knows, and always knew that the club was liquidated, you've just blatently denied it in a pathetic attempt at GIRFUY to everyone else.

he who laughs last an all that. :)

It is not very often i get the chance to say this......

WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!

:lol:

I think the question is how can they value it at £100m when it only made £500k profit last year, and a similar loss the year before. If the £20m is coming, it will most likely be used to provide cash for the leaseback.

Because Luca McBrasi will make whoever is buying an offer they cant refuse

"the speculation is they will aim to increase their stake at Ibrox by investing about £20m."

Surely "investing" £20 million in Rangers would just mean buying out the rest of the shareholders. In which case the club itself wouldn't see that money. So what difference would it make?

Mind you, at the current share price, they'd get change from £20 million...

Edited by Forest_Fifer

The 'story' 's to help keep the creditors placated and onside during this turbulent period. I'd imagine that 'the cheques are in the post' routine will be kicked off shortly ...

Anyone that is expecting payment for services rendered in the coming months ... you may not have any at this time but I am sure you not pay cash on delivery or upfront for everything ...

You can check the list of creditors you shafted last time for examples .... HTH

You definitely stated that Rangers had creditors, which was just another lie from a well known lying sack of shit...

HTH

:lol:

With Administration just around the corner i am willing to accept i was wrong..We are a new club. Of course this means as a new club this Administration is our first and we should be punished accordingly ;)

Oh, I've just found a new signature.

I don't honestly give a shite on the punishment given to the rangers international 2012 - the fact is that they are never, never going to be in a position anything like they were before the first club died. Even with regular European football, they couldn't find the balance between spending and on-field performance. While they may be able to attract players who buy into the "history" nonsense, they can't afford reasonably priced finance to pay them until they get within sight of the "top table". As far as the world of business is concerned, the brand is toxic, and will be for a long, long time.

The bright side to all this is that there's only one club in the country missing the "massive benefits" which rangers supposedly bring to the Scottish Game, and one year out of the CL should see their already visible decline accelerate. It's possible Ally may get his wish for celtic to be prevented from winning ten in a row, but if it does happen, it won't be rangers spoiling their party.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Like history you mean ? or a club that's separate from a company?

Is that the sort of thing you mean ?

Is it ?

Is it ?

That's simple - when 'the parent company' died all that stuff floated around in space for a few weeks until it was rescued.

What are the rules on trading while insolvent, though? As posted above, HMRC want more regular payments (from everybody) these days, And if there's no money to pay suppilers/players/staff, surely they're breaking the law? Wasn't that the actual trigger for the last "insolvendy event"?

Read it context you muppet ... the turbulent period is coming ... when the cash runs out ... you really are the stupidest fhanny on here apart from Tedi but you sure do run him close.. HTH

That is not what you posted, you posted "The 'story' 's to help keep the creditors placated and onside during this turbulent period."

Either name the creditors or apologise for being a lying b********.....