Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As if a 1 or a 2 horse race makes a blind bit of difference to your average Diddy, youngsy.

Did Scottish Football have a remnant of credibility when RFC were using tax payers money to help them compete for titles? I agree with a lot of what you said, but no need to run down Scottish Football just because of your teams dire circumstances.

You know, I was just thinking how beautifully ironic it is that the best opportunity they had and ever will have of Champions League glory was taken from them by a club later found to have been corrupt to the core. :lol:

'Losing a burn rate of cash at £1 million a month'

WTF does that even mean?

No one wants to touch it 'with a shitty stick' you say - and yet an investor bought 1.7 million shares a couple of days ago. It can't be both, Hellish. So, which is it?

Several greenies confirm one thing beyond doubt now - bralt folk are ripping the fucking pish out of you to encourage you to post more of this incomprehensible shite.

Losing a burn rate of cash + fantasy monetary figure + financial collapse (sans event date of course - that's varied from Sept 2012 to at least March 2014) and the plastics and diddies encourage you.

You get better (and more honest) treatment from Rangers supporters, Hellish.

:lol:

As if a 1 or a 2 horse race makes a blind bit of difference to your average Diddy, youngsy.

Did Scottish Football have a remnant of credibility when RFC were using tax payers money to help them compete for titles? I agree with a lot of what you said, but no need to run down Scottish Football just because of your teams dire circumstances.

A one or two horse race may not make any difference to supporters outside the competing clubs who are going for the title but at least it would instigate some interest in the title outcome. As for your second point, I take it you mean the 2000-2008 period, I would say that there was some degree of credibility during that period as both Rangers and Celtic were competing and winning the title during that time, no one team had a monopoly on the title during those years.

As for running down Scottish football because of Rangers circumstances, absolute nonsense, the fact is that there isn't a challenge to Celtic, which to the outside world, gives absolutely no credibility to the Scottish game, that's a fact no matter how anyone tries to dress it up. Football is about competing for championships, unfortunately in Scotland in the top tier at the moment this isn't happening and while I appreciate the massive gap that exists between Celtic and the rest the fact remains there isn't a challenge there and there won't be until Rangers get back to the top tier and I'm not saying that the challenge will be there from Rangers immediately but the club will be the only one capable of that challenge.

Aye right.

Perhaps not yet. It is coming and keeping your sick club out the way for as long as possible, will only help make it happen.

I'll lay odds that Rangers will win the Scottish Premiership title before Aberdeen, even taking into account the circumstances of the club at the present time.

1) My initial point remains, I don't see what's "credible" about a football club competing for championships if that club ends up tax dodging and going bust because of said competition.

2) I think you're looking at, at least 5-10 years before the newco even gets close to Celtc. As Mr Wallace correctly pointed out, current spending is too high for the top flight, never mind the seaside leagues.

No need to guess what your first one is the moment I make an appearance though, WKR?

WKR by name, WKR by nature.

FWIW I've only came across one Killie supporting WKR on P&B and it's not WhiteRoseKillie. :) Whereas among your club's support, I can't say I've come across many who are not WKRs.

NB. For the purposes of this discussion, I'm assuming we're using term in it's degrading insult form rather than being literal.

ETA: example of meaning when used as degrading insult - complete and utter tosser.

Hope we're all clear.

Edited by Apache Don

A one or two horse race may not make any difference to supporters outside the competing clubs who are going for the title but at least it would instigate some interest in the title outcome.

As for running down Scottish football because of Rangers circumstances, absolute nonsense, the fact is that there isn't a challenge to Celtic, which to the outside world, gives absolutely no credibility to the Scottish game, that's a fact no matter how anyone tries to dress it up. Football is about competing for championships, unfortunately in Scotland in the top tier at the moment this isn't happening and while I appreciate the massive gap that exists between Celtic and the rest the fact remains there isn't a challenge there and there won't be until Rangers get back to the top tier and I'm not saying that the challenge will be there from Rangers immediately but the club will be the only one capable of that challenge.

Who would be interested in a two horse race? The two teams competing? The press? Who do the press pander to? The old firm... Ah I get it now... Absolutely no one gives a f**k about the title other than old firm fans and the press, who make their money pandering to old firm fans...

Who gives a shit what the outside world think about Scottish football? The press and the old firm... You see where I'm going with this?

I think it's great tho that you have ambitions of being able to compete with Celtic at some point some time, maybe in our life time. Right now though, looking at the evidence, it's pretty hard to imagine that.

I hope it's soon though, because if as you say, that's the only way Scottish football will be credible. Then it will go some way to repairing the damage your club caused to the Scottish game.

I'll lay odds that Rangers will win the Scottish Premiership title before Aberdeen, even taking into account the circumstances of the club at the present time.

I'm willing to bet if Aberdeen ran themselves into the ground over spending to the tune of 1 million a month... They would compete with Celtic for the league.

A one or two horse race may not make any difference to supporters outside the competing clubs who are going for the title but at least it would instigate some interest in the title outcome. As for your second point, I take it you mean the 2000-2008 period, I would say that there was some degree of credibility during that period as both Rangers and Celtic were competing and winning the title during that time, no one team had a monopoly on the title during those years.

Scottish football is about going to watch your team, sing your heart out, banter with the other fans and hopefully win.

It aint about competing for championships or gaining credibility form Sky Sports or talkSPORT etc.

Another hell of a rant from you. First of all not once have I stated that I wouldn't accept losing games in any division we are playing in, so that's nonsense from you straight away. Secondly, if you had ever read any of my posts you would have read that I was of the opinion that we have overspent but as usual you ignore that opinion as it doesn't suit your argument.

Third point, as and when the club gets back to the top tier to be successful, that is winning the top title, we have to overcome Celtic, that is the benchmark for any club with title winning aspirations when they are competing in the top tier of Scottish football at this moment in time and for the foreseeable future, however it is not a concern of mine as to how successful Celtic are at any time, never has been, never will be, my only interest is in seeing a successful Rangers team at every level the club competes at.

That means competing to win promotion in every division we play in, winning cups isn't a priority for me but like every fan of every club, if it happens i'll celebrate it.

Also i'll say this; having a one horse race year after year does absolutely nothing for the credibility of Scottish football and as it seems that there is no team in the top division capable of giving Celtic a realistic challenge, it's to be hoped that as and when Rangers return to the top tier the club is capable in giving that challenge, to give Scottish football some remnant of credibility. Now as for saying it's all about Celtic for me, more absolute nonsense from you, it's all about Rangers being successful once again for me, no matter how long that takes, as long as the club is working within a sustainable plan, that is. That is something I've stated time and time again.

In your post you said that your club needed to better Celtic and your manager has openly stated the players signed where there to win a cup for the club, Celtic are always favourites before any cup run and this is who Fat Sally has brought in players for ultimately.

Back to the top ? :lol: , so not getting relegated from the top tier division at the first attempt doesn't even enter the equation at any point and the rest of the Premiership clubs have been dismissed as cannon fodder ?. This is a reality if the assets get sold on leaseback and less cash for spending on players with Fat Sally at the helm and dwindling ST sales.

So when yer club wins the Premiership which division will they be promoted too after that :rolleyes: .

Yer fuzzy logic on reconstituting the annual two horse race back on the calender in the top tier !, how does this actually include the other 10 clubs in the division as competition if your only goal is to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row and being the most successful club in Scotland ?. This is what Rangers football club and it's fans has at it's heart, it's fcuk all to do with playing in a league of 12 opponents to overcome them all to win NO !, it's we have to beat the manky mob at any cost and disregard the rest because that's what we have been doing for well over 2 decades.

Your club hasn't had a sustainable business plan since Minty Moonbeams took over Rangers and his rant about spending a tenner for every fiver fucked him, he has underwritten most of it's debt hoping the Champions League cash each year plugs the hole in the finances and eventually had to cheat financially to stave off a financially prudent Celtic and then died. There has not been a prudent financial model at the club in well over 25 years.

I you think restoring the two horse race benefits Scottish football as a competition then you are surely deluded as fcuk, IMO there would be nothing better for the game as a whole if some other club eventually won the Premiership title because Rangers died for good and Celtic lost out because of the loss of it's ugly sister and it's finances caught up with it and had to cut back drastically.

Lastly ! this made me laugh my fucking head off coming from a Rangers fan :lol: "for the credibility of Scottish football" :1eye , your old club has and will always ever be known as Scottish Footballs most corrupt cheats that has ever disgraced the national game with it's decade of cheating and trying to hide it. Embarrassing to the core :lol: .

'Losing a burn rate of cash at £1 million a month'

WTF does that even mean?

No one wants to touch it 'with a shitty stick' you say - and yet an investor bought 1.7 million shares a couple of days ago. It can't be both, Hellish. So, which is it?

Several greenies confirm one thing beyond doubt now - bralt folk are ripping the fucking pish out of you to encourage you to post more of this incomprehensible shite.

Losing a burn rate of cash + fantasy monetary figure + financial collapse (sans event date of course - that's varied from Sept 2012 to at least March 2014) and the plastics and diddies encourage you.

You get better (and more honest) treatment from Rangers supporters, Hellish.

:lol: I heard the dummy getting spat out there.

There isn't an honest fucking supporter amongst you all, the club is separate from the company pish proves what bunch of glory hunting fuckwits you all are and will dismiss,dodge & deflect anything that remotely contradicts this fantasy the club didn't get liquidated because we got a scrap of paper from the SFA :1eye .

Rangers died an embarrassing & humiliating death and the SFA allowed Green to clone the dead club and then he ripped the pish right out of you mugs and bought a castle in France with all that money and has left you with a club in soapy bubble. And now there are more spivs,gangsters and shyters lining up to fill their pockets before this incarnation of Rangers keels over and dies of financial asphyxiation. Enjoy :) .

Honest Rangers supporters :blink: ?, oh my aching sides :lol: .

To be fair he is supporting a new club .. so it's no wonder he forgets that.

I agree with you that if their new club died, investors cashed in the assets in to make a transport depot and they disappeared forever; Scottish football would probably be better for it. Yes our club would struggle initially but we would adjust and rely on European cash along with selling players ., we would survive.

The rest of the Scottish clubs would benefit more as they adjust and no doubt their supporters would enjoy fighting for European football and as seen this season the gulf is not that great that we would win at a canter ..

Any club that managed to source some decent cheap players could easily challenge for the title.

I honestly don't think they'd be missed in the least ... and the craic would be better.

I see Tedi and his aliases were out in force tonight after his epic meltdown :) , have you noticed they seem to only appear in numbers only when Tedi paints himself into a corner :lol: .

I see Tedi and his aliases were out in force tonight after his epic meltdown :) , have you noticed they seem to only appear in numbers only when Tedi paints himself into a corner :lol: .

PM's sent out no doubt. "Help me berz, Tedi done a boo boo again."

I had totally forgot about that thread :lol: , Bennett & Tedi pure comedy gold ffs :lol: .

When one of them goes into meltdown mode they keep chucking petrol at the flames :1eye .

It's interesting to see a fan of The Rangers worrying about the credibility of Scottish football as a whole.

I don't remember fans of the previous team that used to play at Ibrox worrying about their constant undermining of Scottish football when all they ever seemed to do was try to find somewhere else to play.

Even CG knew that he could warm up the natives by talking about playing in England instead of Scotland.