Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Moi ... like Dave I haven't had a drink for ages ... not a 'teetotaler' though ... I think he's (Youngsy) pished though.

I'm sending the missus to her mums tomorrow because I'm getting pished on some Stella's :lol: . Having a six pack like it will make me feel better about my abdomen because there is a six pack at my tummy :) .

Ouch! That really hurt when you skewered me with your dead club jibe! Full marks for originality ;-)

Yip knowing it's a new club and not the cheating original version must really really hurt, at least the new club didn't cheat !, well yet ! :lol:

And like the huge fanny Tedi is and true to his form on his aliases he has given me both reddies at 3am in the morning :lol: .

Sad pathetic and desperate to dish out reds at any cost like it means something or bothers me.

Tedi it must be frustrating when you have w*nked off all your aliases reds and can't wait give any more out to me until 24 hours have passed.

You could always create more aliases or are you forgetting the accounts names and passwords for the many you have already created. :)

Yip knowing it's a new club and not the cheating original version must really really hurt, at least the new club didn't cheat !, well yet ! :lol:

All means possible will need to be used to conquer the mighty cooncil team! This may require cheating and also the power of Greyskull :-)

No keyboard warrior posturing from me son, never has been .

What never?

What about your debut that Jupe linked to a while back, when you gave us your real name and were challenging all-comers (including peace loving No8) to a square go?

As for your 'point', I'll not go down the line of claiming a diddy will break Celtic' s inevitably long sequence of titles before Rangers do, because I think that's unlikely.

It's making the 'point' at all however that marks you as a laughable figure.

You seem to suggest that it's pathetic that clubs can currently only aspire to 2nd spot; yet somehow yearn for a time when the aspiration will be 3rd.

I know I've said this before Youngsy, but it's something you consistently fail to acknowledge, so I'll repeat it:

Most right thinking diddy fans despise the OF.

Right now, one part is in dire straits so that's much better for us than having both in rude health. The one that's left now gets a clear run, but they know that such wins are hollow and this is starting to be reflected in their gates.

This is better than what we had and what you think (in my view accurately) we'll one day return to.

You want a title race because you want to be part of it. Diddy fans know their clubs won't be part of it so don't care. In fact, we'd rather there wasn't one, for the reasons given above.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Celtics success isn't and has never been a yardstick as far as I'm concerned.(1) Our success is for our club and support and no one else, if that bothers people then too bad. A bit sad though that clubs have to look towards second place as their optimum ambition.(2) However, as I've said, such is Scottish football, outwith the piggery inhabitants, ( that's Celtic btw) the next winners of the SPFL Premiership will be Rangers, you know it and I know it.

(1) That's bollox! "...as far as I'm concerned." So why all the posturing, WATP, 54 titles, whatever they spend we'll spend more, got to get 10 in a row, attitude that prevails with your .

(2) You're just going to have to get used to that feeling for a f*cking long, long time. Fighting for the scraps at the big table. :lol:

As for your question last night. Dundee Utd or Aberdeen have more chance of taking the SPFL Premiership away from Celtic than rangers have.

What never?

What about your debut that Jupe linked to a while back, when you gave us your real name and were challenging all-comers (including peace loving No8) to a square go?

As for your 'point', I'll not go down the line of claiming a diddy will break Celtic' s inevitably long sequence of titles before Rangers do, because I think that's unlikely.

It's making the 'point' at all however that marks you as a laughable figure.

You seem to suggest that it's pathetic that clubs can currently only aspire to 2nd spot; yet somehow yearn for a time when the aspiration will be 3rd.

I know I've said this before Youngsy, but it's something you consistently fail to acknowledge, so I'll repeat it:

Most right thinking diddy fans despise the OF.

Right now, one part is in dire straits so that's much better for us than having both in rude health. The one that's left now gets a clear run, but they know that such wins are hollow and this is starting to be reflected in their gates.

This is better than what we had and what you think (in my view accurately) we'll one day return to.

You want a title race because you want to be part of it. Diddy fans know their clubs won't be part of it so don't care. In fact, we'd rather there wasn't one, for the reasons given above.

Oh post link please.

And yet you still comment on it. Away and gives us all peace.

Incredible, considering it was you who opened the conversation, by asking my opinion at 5 to 1 in the morning!

But now that I had been polite enough to do that, I was to go away and give you peace.

Not sure where you get those hard core figures for Celtic from?

I was fairly confident that the average attendance has been reported as 46,000 ish (league only).

Even if not accurate I am sure it was reported that the club had sold well over 40,000 ST's ... and I'm sure whilst they don't turn up every week .. the cash is the bank to add to those that attend on an irregular basis.

I'd seriously doubt that figure of 25 - 30 thousand is relative in terms of income to Celtic ...

Irrelevant anyhow, since the CL money is rolling through the coffers, good scouting and resale of players and being a 'true' global brand .. not like some pretend wannabes we know.

Rangers will competing for sure ... but guaranteed second .. naah ... Ally's not even confident of winning the Championship or whatever they call tier 2 nowadays .. ffs.

It was more to do with the hardcore being those who actually go, rain hail or snow. I'd say both teams have a hardcore of say 30k who will attend every game every second week. Obviously that ignores the ST sales which will top it up. If they do continue topping up through the boredom years.

But as you say, irrelevant to Celtic who will have CL income every year whilst rangers won't. The gap will just keep getting wider.

I shouldnt let this lot wind me up as i get ready to set off for the semi final of a major cup competition.

But this constant noise coming from the cavemen of challenging Celtic, forget about the rest of us diddies eh.

Dave King spouting off that losing to Aberdeen is unacceptable.

Aye, enjoy Brechin today.

Arrogant club, will never change will it.

#redinburgh

COYR

Oh post link please.

Nah, not my style.

In fairness to Youngsy, he's alright these days. He does genuinely fail to see why the two horse race benefited only the two runners themselves, but he's not returned to his early lunacy.

It's out there though. Not sure if it causes him shame or not.

Great post - that bit there, though, is nail on head stuff.

It's also important to keep in mind that the League Cup and Scottish Cup are far more winnable with a crippled Newco Rangers.