Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I just looked at the main board :o ,

110 members, 306 guests, 188 anonymous users

188 anonymous users online and is way more than registered members online :blink: , ffs Tedi must be busy tonight ??? :lol: . Watch yer rep tumble tonight folks as the demented Polterfhud reeks his revenge on those who took the piss out of him which is probably just about everyone !. :lol:

Cheers for the heads up lads, I've replied now.

So, the dirty filthy cheating club that died, has the reincarnation taken another body shot?

What's tomorrow's papers not reporting, looking forward to Honest Phil's next blog.

Edited by dave.j

Someone's been deleting posts again, is that you Tedi?

He is looking for all his mega meltdowns but forgets that they are still kept in replies for all times sake. :lol:

Why would anyone who resigned from a public forum on a thread about his club then delete his past posts that will still be there in many replies as a testament to his stupidity ?, surely an act of desperate stupidity to cover his tracks and he must still think that deleting his pasts posts with negative rep will then increase his rep by deleting said posts. :1eye

Same figure I heard £3-£5M loss due to historical issues, most of which have now been resolved or will be soon (football debts ect)

We will be in profit next year but let the haters dream of admin part 2...wait that was supposed to happen by xmas?

Aye sure you will and did you use Benny's crystal balls while you were fortune telling :1eye:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just read that PM Hellbhoy, cheers :thumsup2

:) Oh yours just came in there. :thumsup2

For anyone who doubted Wunfs skills on predicting where the sevco share price would end up ?, let me present what he posted a year back almost to the day.

So when do they go on the market? And is it 70p (from memory)? If it is, whats the guesses for the closing price on day one?

Mine is 29p.

Who could have thought back then it would be less than the great Wunfs foresight ?. :lol:

Armageddon Update:

Dundee United debt free.

Bank debt free. Still as I said on other thread, owing money to supporter businessmen is better than owing the bank. They won't be pressured into accepting pish offers for their talented young players and can hold out for top dollar. I would imagine the investors will maybe get % slice of transfers as their return but as the fees received by Utd are likely to be higher - as a result of no need to sell - that should be a painless price to pay. Even if it's straight loan finance, the interest will be lower. Looks to be a great business deal by Thomson and good luck to them. Another positive story for Scottish football. :thumsup2 Armageddon :lol:

Big Phil confirming Wallace, Easdale's, and Laxey's are preparing for insolvency event in the coming weeks. Succulent lamb been fed the party line to deny all this.

No No! This will not do. Much better to wait until close season, so points deduction applied to beginning of next. :)

Big Phil confirming Wallace, Easdale's, and Laxey's are preparing for insolvency event in the coming weeks. Succulent lamb been fed the party line to deny all this.

Apart from him being barely over 5ft tall, wasn't the insolvency event meant to happen this week?

McCoist really is an expert dog whistler, he never seems to miss an opportunity to install that laughably false sense of victimisation in the horde.

As we see though it seems to work a treat on the hard of thinking like Bendy and no.8 though, so why stop spouting absolute nonsense when you won't be challenged by your own deferential idiots.

Tick tock Sally, I might enjoy this one even more than the last. :)

I may have had a bump in the head, but I'm actually inclined to agree with Benny here, there is a strong argument for Ibrox being more suitable than Parkhead(size, location).

McCoist really is an expert dog whistler, he never seems to miss an opportunity to install that laughably false sense of victimisation in the horde.

As we see though it seems to work a treat on the hard of thinking like Bendy and no.8 though, so why stop spouting absolute nonsense when you won't be challenged by your own deferential idiots.

Tick tock Sally, I might enjoy this one even more than the last. :)

Lol........