Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this Gregory chap the new Paul McConville then?

A shame as the QC thought that he was getting that gig.

Bennett, did you choose your avatar with 'washing machines live longer with Calgon' in mind, hoping the sentiment would rub off on your team/club/company (delete as appropriate)?

I'd ask for my money back.

Lol........

So you can't tell the difference between thinking there's a strong argument for Ibrox holding the game and McCoist indulging in his conspiratorial, dog whistling nonsense about his sixth sense and bets?

Shame, I thought you'd been improving of late Benny. :(

So you can't tell the difference between thinking there's a strong argument for Ibrox holding the game and McCoist indulging in his conspiratorial, dog whistling nonsense about his sixth sense and bets?

A poor attempt from you there, i expected better from you.

Bennett, did you choose your avatar with 'washing machines live longer with Calgon' in mind, hoping the sentiment would rub off on your team/club/company (delete as appropriate)?

The avatar was free.

I think it's reference to the company's ability to launder money.

Any advances on conspiratorial dog whistling?

FFS :lol:

This week on D&P;

• Wallace statement re share price collapse.

• 28 million shares sold.

• Stock exchange announce enquiry at Ibrox.

• McCoist and a dog whistle.

• Accountancy for beginners. Hiya Dhense!

• MacGoebbels a hero again.

That'll be despite naming and shaming the anti-Irish racists in the dolly support and cheerfully announcing a visit to see his IRA pals in Wexford.

Couldn't make it up? No, no, no - making this shite up is the gruel the D&P's live for.

:lol:

Edited by Bendarroch

Any advances on conspiratorial dog whistling?

FFS :lol:

This week on D&P;

• Wallace statement re share price collapse.

• 28 million shares sold.

• Stock exchange announce enquiry at Ibrox.

• McCoist and a dog whistle.

• Accountancy for beginners. Hiya Dhense!

• MacGoebbels a hero again.

That'll be despite naming and shaming the anti-Irish racists in the dolly support and cheerfully announcing a visit to see his IRA pals in Wexford.

Couldn't make it up? No, no, no - making this shite up is the gruel the D&P's live for.

:lol:

you missed your gratuitous extra H in 'Dholly'

bendy bigot bingo time :wacko:

IRA check

Anti Irish racists check

Poor wee johnny - the anti-Irish racist comments are the work of MacGoebbels. And the IRA mention is from the same man - he's chuffed to be off to Wexford to hang out with his besty IRA buddies.

The sort of people that your own soldier bhoy used to try and kill when he operated in Ulster. These days he's never finished bigging them up.

:)

Edited by Bendarroch

you missed your gratuitous extra H in 'Dholly'

Give him a break, the news of a bank debt free DUFC won't have gone down well. :(

"What's left of Scottish football" You don't seem to like that line so much anymore you lunatic? :lol:

Remember Bendy actually believed Scottish Football would die without a bigoted blue team from Govan in the top flight. PMSL.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Can I have clarification please - I have "Dholly" on my Bendarroch Bigoted Bingo card but I notice he has recently dropped the h, can I tick it off anyway or do I have to wait for the exact spelling?

Did you not invent the BB?

Exact spelling imo though. :P .

Give him a break, the news of a bank debt free DUFC won't have gone down well. :(

"What's left of Scottish football" :lol:

I'm pure scunnered - jings, crivens, help ma boab.

My card for Bendy's Bigoted Bingo has only been waiting for a double instance of "Dundee Hivs" since December and I finally thought I'd hit the jackpot :(

I'm pure scunnered - jings, crivens, help ma boab.

My card for Bendy's Bigoted Bingo has only been waiting for a double instance of "Dundee Hivs" since December and I finally thought I'd hit the jackpot :(

No chance now, "Hertz Rent Boys" seems to have slipped out of usage as well.

It must sting when the crumb of comfort you clung to when your club went down the shitter has been proven to be a load of shite.

av-34052.png33w7btg.gifav-34052.png