Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I knew about his form at Sheffield, but I suppose that like a lot of others, I was hopeful that he would see out what he said he would do. I didn't expect him to rape and pillage as much as he did.

Ok so we didn't't believe - or chose not to believe - all the warnings because, as has often been pointed out, our support wouldn't see anything than the Rangers Way, myself included. Hindsights a wonderful thing but we are where we are.

You can laugh all you want but I'm going to trust Wallace to see us out of trouble. It'll be difficult but I believe in him.

And we're building confidence on the park as we crush these wee teams as we go. Even the "mighty Pars" got a good seeing to last night.

Ally, is that you?

Graham Wallace is different, though. He's got a bit of pedigree compared to Whyte and then Green. With Wallace having a bit of pedigree, I'm sure he'll stop the rot and get us back on track again. All it will take will be him getting investment in. Winning the Scottish cup is now definitely on the radar too, and this will bring us in another good pay day or two.

All you doubters, we're no' finished yet.

I don't doubt he's a man with honest intentions, but he's been hamstrung by the spivs behind the scene. Thus does not have a free reign as he was led to believe when he initially took the job. Scottish Cup? You can forget winning that. After you've witnessed a slash and burn approach at Ibrox. On a scale you've yet to comprehend.

Edited by Fotbawmad

In your dreams. The Scottish football authorities and your own chairmen have made it abundantly clear, that they want Rangers back in the top tier sooner rather than later and they have absolutely no appetite for doing or allowing anything to hinder our progress. Learn to live with it. We certainly will.

far be it for me to stick up for the rovers here but if turnbull hutton wants that so bad is that why you c***s threatend to torch starks park then aye? oh aye and not to mention the threats of violence made towards the man aswell?

Ok, maybe not your chairman but every other one except the Kilie w****r and perhaps the QOS knob. Anyway, what do you think they could do to us? Points deduction? How many would it take to prevent us winning the league this season? Get real.

oh am sure bob garmory would love to see you fucks die again

far be it for me to stick up for the rovers here but if turnbull hutton wants that so bad is that why you c***s threatend to torch starks park then aye? oh aye and not to mention the threats of violence made towards the man aswell?

Were Clyde not the only team in Scotland who voted against them being admitted to the league?

Good post you forgot eric drysdale who had his whole family getting safety advice from the police due to threats because fat sally decided everyone needed to know who these people were though.

God, your thick. You edited a smiley, FFS.

Sheep- shagging diddy.

Dont worry mate.

Since the BRALT the Orcs have been going to night classes to stop them typing with their elbows.

You should see their earlier posts.

STAND FREE

Remember this? Just think out of they teams 2 have won a trophy, one is in a cup final. Another is European regulars and finally the last have no bank debt and is producing it's own players, playing exciting football

post-35247-13919090631323_thumb.jpg