Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

War chest ? = an extra amount of cash to be injected into the squad over and above what the manager has already spent to strengthen the squad.

A The Rangers war chest ? = some clever and nifty wording to once again con the fans into believing the club has a surplus £10 million for Fat Sally to inject into his already bloated player budget.

Reality ? = Fat Sally only had less than £2 million extra to inject into a squad that was already capable of winning the SPFL 1st division without the extra cost or additional players.

Conclusion ? = they're fucked because they thought they were still a big player even in the lowest leagues and could have reduced the accumulating debt by a good few million.

Seriously what the f**k goes on inside your noggin?

Cheers, thanks for that.

Yes, I do understand,, and can only offer my assurance that I'm not any of those people above, and hope to not be banned just because some people think that I am.

Fair enough, I'm wise enough to expect some roughing up of a new guy.

How on earth could you possibly be thought of as one of that lot with a name like Aberdeenbud? I know Bennett gives and takes a lot on here, but i don't see his line of thinking on that one.

ken.jpg

War chest ? = an extra amount of cash to be injected into the squad over and above what the manager has already spent to strengthen the squad.

A The Rangers war chest ? = some clever and nifty wording to once again con the fans into believing the club has a surplus £10 million for Fat Sally to inject into his already bloated player budget.

Reality ? = Fat Sally only had less than £2 million extra to inject into a squad that was already capable of winning the SPFL 1st division without the extra cost or additional players.

Conclusion ? = they're fucked because they thought they were still a big player even in the lowest leagues and could have reduced the accumulating debt by a good few million.

My conclusion? You spend too much time on here, regurgitating the same old half dozen half truths. Half truths that you yourself have concocted.

How's your own lot getting on. An awful lot of them turn up week in, week out dressed up as empty seats. At least we only do that when our games are on Cooncil telly. What was the excuse for shutting half the midden on Saturday.

Greatest fans in the world my airse.

My conclusion? You spend too much time on here, regurgitating the same old half dozen half truths. Half truths that you yourself have concocted.

How's your own lot getting on. An awful lot of them turn up week in, week out dressed up as empty seats. At least we only do that when our games are on Cooncil telly. What was the excuse for shutting half the midden on Saturday.

Greatest fans in the world my airse.

Accountancy classes followed by football laws 101 by the QC at Green Brigade HQ.

As a lurker .. you still think Bennett has a 'line of thinking'?

Yes, I see where you're going with this. Bennett has a right to an opinion, just like everyone else on here. I know he gets under a lot of people's skin on here but so what.

FWIW with a name like Aberdeenbud is it not obvious where he/she lives and who they support.

Surely it crossed your mind that Bennett might have been on the wind up.

As a lurker .. you still think Bennett has a 'line of thinking'?

There is some stupid fcuk of a sevconian who can't understand my posts but still fucking replies to them anyway ?, calls me thick but is by far the most stupidest posters on P&B by a country mile next to Meltdown Tedi. :blink::lol:

There is some stupid fcuk of a sevconian who can't understand my posts but still fucking replies to them anyway ?, calls me thick but is by far the most stupidest posters on P&B by a country mile next to Meltdown Tedi. :blink::lol:

a Philadelphia Lawyer would struggle to comprehend the guff you post on here.

Which Sevconian are you referring to as a stupid fcuk? Do tell us all, and don't just say " all of you".

And try and limit it to one sentence. If you can.

Edited by On our way back

Cheers, thanks for that.

Yes, I do understand,, and can only offer my assurance that I'm not any of those people above, and hope to not be banned just because some people think that I am.

Fair enough, I'm wise enough to expect some roughing up of a new guy.

How on earth could you possibly be thought of as one of that lot with a name like Aberdeenbud? I know Bennett gives and takes a lot on here, but i don't see his line of thinking on that one.

False flag, IMHO

Yes, I see where you're going with this. Bennett has a right to an opinion, just like everyone else on here. I know he gets under a lot of people's skin on here but so what.

FWIW with a name like Aberdeenbud is it not obvious where he/she lives and who they support.

Surely it crossed your mind that Bennett might have been on the wind up.

It was obvious to me that he lived in Aberdeen and supported St Mirren. Maybe I'm wrong, of course, and he is just a friendly Aberdonian who doesn't support anybody.

This is what is wrong with Scottish football - a celtic supporter on here talking about only £2m. Whilst this pissing contest has already cost one half their existance, this amount of money is equal to the total prize money for the bottom 26 clubs in the league. In fact it is more than the prize money for everything in Scottish football bar winning the top division.