Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Show rebirth the red card? Nah even the incubator with Charlies big shovel hands working overtime couldn't keep that bad egg warm. You died and every Scottish club seem to be getting sent the bill form the SFA, SPFL and SMSM. We all know you died and the more you cry the more we cringe.

Aye and the more you fail to apostrophise the more my varifocals melt.

<<<Grammar loyal ya semi-literate diddy ;)

Aye and the more you fail to apostrophise the more my varifocals melt.

<<<Grammar loyal ya semi-literate diddy ;)

OK that makes me feel bad, "how will I live without you" to teach me the errors of my ways. Maybe being such a hit kid brainiac in your estimation how does the future economics of a clumpany loosing a wad o dough a week work out.

how does the future economics of a clumpany loosing a wad o dough a week work out.

How does making the effort to be here yet post semi-literate and thoroughly-regurgitated cliches make you feel?

It's easy. Say something either original or witty or even timely and you'll be a hero. Recycle the same old tawdry pap and you'll be consigned to the same bin of irrelevance as your fellows Ps&Ds.

I'm sure you said something of importance ... once upon a time.

I am sure I did, too. Neither of us can remember, Thank f**k the thread has The QC to pore over the archives to find it, post it here and add 100 smilies and a shite GIF of whichever chairman we currently have ;)

I am sure I did, too. Neither of us can remember, Thank f**k the thread has The QC to pore over the archives to find it, post it here and add 100 smilies and a shite GIF of whichever chairman we currently have ;)

Is that the Club Chairman, the Holding Co's one, Sevco Scotlands or Sevco 5088's?

Hard to keep up.

Or we could just call him ''Craig'' :D

Youngsy, can you explain why you are seen here talking about shares in the club....

Try reading a full post and digesting what is in that post. I realise full well the real threat of administration for Rangers but as i said the suspension of shares of Rangers wasn't unexpected by shareholders of the club. As stated there is very little share trading done by the club unless there is a change of ownership by the majority shareholder. The suspension is unlikely to have any impact on the clubs finances but it restricts shareholders from trading shares.

Given that The Rangers F.C. Group hold 85.3%,Dave King holds 5%,leaving less than 10% held by small shareholders it's hardly the dramatic crisis some were hoping for. Frustrating for us shareholders that are waiting for the annual financial figures certainly but unexpected and alarming,no.

The club will face administration Youngsy?

If the case goes against us the probability is that the club will face administration and that will just be something we have to live with,however if the case goes our way then great for us all.

But not liquidation?

Liquidation won't happen to Rangers. Administration yes, but anything else is just wishful thinking by many.

Edited by dave.j

Youngsy, do you remember when Bennett asked you about Leeds and Fiorentina keeping their history?

Leeds were never liquidated or in pre-pack. They were in a CVA driven administrtion. Fiorentina were in a judicially controlled administration under Italian law,they ceased to exist but later bought back the rights to be called AFC Fiorentina. I doubt if that exists in British law. The fans may count titles as number 55 or whatever but if it's a new club or company the record books will show different.

This one's my favourite, as if you had any credibility left Youngsy....

Rangers Football Club Plc. is the clubs name. If we went into pre-pack administration then the club may very well be re-named Glasgow Rangers, if we go into administration, down the CVA route, then the club will still trade as Rangers Football Club plc.

You truly are the most stupidest poster on any forum I have ever ever read ffs,

You make many many bogus non posting rep giving fhud aliases to help boost your rep as well as mibees red dotting a few other posters because it makes you feel better about your pathetic self giving posters more red dots than on one account can.

You effectively mentally and psychotically give your self hauners on multiple personalities for each fhud alias account you create and post shite like you did like anyone actually giggles at it like a big girls blouse like you obviously did. :1eye

If yer knob can touch yer arse go and fcuk yourself into a coma Benny :) ,and if it can't touch yer arse just as well Tedi is there because Tedi is an arse.

For a man who works in a Church, you have some questionable comments about people. I can spot bullying, sexism and homophobia in this post. I could probably find more if I looked.

Are you sure you are not a priest.

You truly are the most stupidest poster on any forum I have ever ever read ffs,

You make many many bogus non posting rep giving fhud aliases to help boost your rep as well as mibees red dotting a few other posters because it makes you feel better about your pathetic self giving posters more red dots than on one account can.

You effectively mentally and psychotically give your self hauners on multiple personalities for each fhud alias account you create and post shite like you did like anyone actually giggles at it like a big girls blouse like you obviously did. :1eye

If yer knob can touch yer arse go and fcuk yourself into a coma Benny :) ,and if it can't touch yer arse just as well Tedi is there because Tedi is an arse.

Another post with homophobic connotations. I do wonder about you, church man...

Youngsy, can you explain why you are seen here talking about shares in the club....

The club will face administration Youngsy?

But not liquidation?

Youngsy, do you remember when Bennett asked you about Leeds and Fiorentina keeping their history?

This one's my favourite, as if you had any credibility left Youngsy....

Ooft.

Here's Youngsy's take on RFFF...

No,they are asking the fanbase of the club for financial support to help the club come through this hard time. Now that it appears that liquidation hopefully won't happen and the support can see a way forward with the interest being shown in the club from various sources the support will donate to the club to see it through in the short term and will invest in the long term.

My contact lenses are getting a wee bit dry, how many times does he mention the company?