Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You weren't paying any debts !!!.....then lied to the SPL saying you were self-sufficient and were not getting any financial help from UBIG.

Even bumped your own Big Hearts Charity for £34k - bit like RFFF bumping the AC Milan charity monies.

Not sure if Scott was referring to my post where I brought up that they died in 1905......

Is there a point to this?

There is. Neither you nor your fellow diddies and plastics can agree to the simple, inaliable truth that, "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC."

This is obvious yet in practise you all deny it. Thank f**k I am neither a P nor a D.but an ongoing supporter of the club that first kicked a baw in 1872 on Glasgow Green and played our latest match in Ayrshire on Saturday.

There is. Neither you nor your fellow diddies and plastics can agree to the simple, inaliable truth that, "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC."

This is obvious yet in practise you all deny it. Thank f**k I am neither a P nor a D.but an ongoing supporter of the club that first kicked a baw in 1872 on Glasgow Green and played our latest match in Ayrshire on Saturday.

Tedi in his innumarable ''E-mail from ECU'' spiels, was delighted in the fact they said it was no longer the same legal entity in their eyes......

Devalues the ''Coterminous'' argument. And as he supports, lol, TRIFC, he is a diddy :)

Can't you get your head around once incorporated.....thats it. Game over if Liquidated. ???

Happened to Hearts in 1905......they started again. Looks like they are avoiding making the same mistake twice right enough......

So you support a different club and imagine it's the same in your fantasy world

OK So am banging the (Lambeg) drum about 2 matters of fact:

1. "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC.", Nae c**t can give a proper answer to this.

2. The P&B diddies do not act like we're a Newco. As I said last night, "That, as I’ve said ad nauseum, more is posted about Rangers than any other team in Scotland is living testament to the fact that the P&B diddies only pay lip service to the tawdry, “Yer club’s deid” statement but, in their actions, prove just the opposite."

In sum, the pathetic P&B diddies are too cowardly to dissociate their ain we club from their associated PLC yet run about the board telling Rangers "Yer deid". Shame on you.

Here it is again Kinky... in case you missed the repost.

Here it is again Kinky... in case you missed the repost.

So if Youngsy said, " Legally speaking in the business world (reality) the club is the company, it was liquidated and therefore died." then he's wrong.

OK So am banging the (Lambeg) drum about 2 matters of fact:

1. "A club's existence is not coterminous with its associated PLC.", Nae c**t can give a proper answer to this.

2. The P&B diddies do not act like we're a Newco. As I said last night, "That, as I’ve said ad nauseum, more is posted about Rangers than any other team in Scotland is living testament to the fact that the P&B diddies only pay lip service to the tawdry, “Yer club’s deid” statement but, in their actions, prove just the opposite."

In sum, the pathetic P&B diddies are too cowardly to dissociate their ain we club from their associated PLC yet run about the board telling Rangers "Yer deid". Shame on you.

!/ I already stated that it means the club dies with the company once incorporated then Liquidated....

2/ You are a diddy fan now, why the beef?

So let's get this correct. Rangers PLC went onto admin then liquidation and as such the club was punished unfairly. So if these companies were paying the bills for the club that means they were connected. If not then could the club run without these companies. As a hearts fan we had a similar thing where the companies running the club went into admin but the club was punished. And for several months the companies were not involved in the running of our club.

And we survived till the end of season. Mind you we weren't paying stupid wages

Not sure if Scott was referring to my post where I brought up that they died in 1905......

He is definately referring to last season not the 1905 liquidation - see his first post

:)

I don't have twitter so I can't rip em to shreds, but can only view :(

The twatter of the drowning sons of struth are sure the Return of the King will save them......if he ponies up £5M :D :D :D

https://twitter.com/SonsofStruth

Absolute rockets.......£5M????? imbeciles.

King would still need to buy out the shareholders at the highest price in the last 12 months :D :D :D

Now we know why Tedi, Bendy and Youngsy have been quiet.....they're tweeting like a budgie ...

First of a few bets I did this year......anytime I had a winner I stuck a tenner, score or any odds on ''The Field''...... Worst price out of all of them :)

Wish it was more ..

attachicon.gifbet 1 of 14.jpg

Have you checked your bookie's rules in the event that Rangers don't complete the season? All bets might be void or might suffer a 99p in the pound deduction. :)

Seriously Kinky ?, you keep posting that quote but you do not even admit to where and how this quote you grasp onto comes from to further the debate.

Your quote was first coined in the SPL commission circa 2012 and does not come into any equation until then.

So why would the SPL commission use that particular phrase for the first time ever in Scottish football ?, could it be that Rangers were heading into liquidation at some point in the future and the legal beagles at both associations had to concoct some pish to make it easier for the likes of you to be conned into believing a lie.

An associated PLC is not an actual company ffs, it is only a legal status/entitlement to be known as a PLC company owned by the public at large by a set amount of shares in issue in the public domain to be bought and sold openly on the stock market. Being a PLC means a company is owned by the public at large and feck all else in between.

:D of course.....

So that's the bookies effectively saying it's 33/1 against the company going bust! Well, them being experts 'n all, that's me convinced - Rangers will make it into next season and I'll need to find a new comedy show to see me through to the summer.

So that's the bookies effectively saying it's 33/1 against the company going bust! Well, them being experts 'n all, that's me convinced - Rangers will make it into next season and I'll need to find a new comedy show to see me through to the summer.

That was Sept/Oct/Nov til they spend spend spend as that wifie said.....then bet wasn't available ;) , Paddy knows.....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265220&st=0

Why am I reminded of a scene from Blazing Saddles?

:lol:

smartypants

Richard Gough

• True Blue
  • star2.gif
  • 2,421 posts

Posted Today, 04:36 PM

snapback.pngThomasmrfc, on 17 February 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

It was from a secret rangers group that I'm in I can't give u link because of tht if u want the ban me for my honest mistake go on I'm sure I'll live

The PM Crew? laugh.png

Hiya Smartypants you complete bellend :1eye