Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What about the three they conceded at Brechin anyway?

Quite right. That article is ridiculous but indicative of sliding standards.

"We have kept a clean sheet for 1320 away minutes - apart from when we haven't. Let's pretend those 30 minutes at Glebe Park never happened."

“The club says it has enough cash in the bank to continue trading at the moment but clearly Wallace sees a need for fresh investment that's bullshit, I mean who is stupid enough to believe that?

“In effect, the fact the Easdales and Laxey are prepared to hand over such significant sums is a show of faith in Wallace and the direction he is taking the club sign of how desperate things are.

“They are taking a long-term view because the money will not be paid back quickly – it could be as much as a year down the line – and even then it will be paid back in the form of shares as that is how 'loans' work at Ibrox.

“Nothing has been signed off but a deal is close and there should be an official announcement in the next few days, probably early next week Jack Irvine was paid a lot of money to tell pay me to write this and it stops anyone asking difficult questions for another week

So, if this report is true, there is around £1.5m needed to get them to season ticket time.

This means that it's taken them around 20 Months to spunk a £22m IPO fund! I'm sorry, but when does this financial basket case ever break even? Is it just going to be a perpetual loss making business?

Never mind tho, they've got a six star yoof academy that has produced a dozen or so mediocre players over the last decade.

The SFA were right, the game up here would die without this lot!

Ahahahahah!

Nae popcorn lads :lol::lol:

Do you really not see that it's happening all over again? Your company/club is running to an unsustainable model and saved by a dubious last-minute loan at who-knows-what rates. Where will your next last-minute loan come from?

And you're chuffed about this and see it as some kind of victory over the Ps & Ds? Absolutely beyond parody.

Brilliant quote work, there, eedjit. You'll get the hang of this Internet sooner or later - maybe even before your new club goes tits up.

When will we be going 'tits-up', WKR? Was it not September, October, November, December, January this month? DIdn't philthy MacGoebbels pure tell ye's aw after the 28 million shares were sold?

Roon ye :lol:

And wont someone think of Dhense and Hellish for a moment? Someone - anyone?

:lol:

Do you really not see that it's happening all over again? Your company/club is running to an unsustainable model and saved by a dubious last-minute loan at who-knows-what rates. Where will your next last-minute loan come from?

Hold on - the wee Hibs investors paid off a bank loan last week and it was fabulous news.

Rangers investors do it and it's 'a dubious last minute loan'?

Desperate, fantasy stuff over recent months from the plastics and diddies - I can well understand your pain at this most recent failure of your mystic meg wishes.

It's a cracking news day - not as good as the title stripping outcome I know - but decent enough.

Hold on - the wee Hibs investors paid off a bank loan last week and it was fabulous news.

Rangers investors do it and it's 'a dubious last minute loan'?

Desperate, fantasy stuff over recent months from the plastics and diddies - I can well understand your pain at this most recent failure of your mystic meg wishes.

It's a cracking news day - not as good as the title stripping outcome I know - but decent enough.

The difference is that, as far as I'm aware, there's no current media/internet noise about United operating to a 'negative profit' business model. Our debt has gone down over the last couple of years. Yes, there was the possibility of us going bust at one point but then Thompson turned things round and our total debt has since gone down.

Unless you cut your outgoings or increase your income, your debt is only going to get worse. £1.5M this month, another £1.5M next month, paid back from the season ticket money. Next year's issues then start a couple of months earlier and so on.

Remember those shouts of 'Rangers are a debt-free club'? They never were and it's only going to get worse.

Seems that's the debt starting to add up down Ibrox way...

One of the creditors when the old club went into liquidation foolishly went back for more...

For the second time since the new club began he's not received payment... Only this time he's been told "we don't know when we'll be able to pay you."

Tick tock...

Who needs scouts when your new clubs going to close down?

Scotzine reporting easdales and Laxey about to loan the rangers 1.5m to see them through til the season ticket money comes in.

That's absolutely fucking beautiful. On yersel, DJ.

:)

Look at bendarroch gloating because his new club can only survive in the third tier of Scottish football with a pay day loan from the biggest crooks in the west of Scotland.

Nae luck, DJ - you made an absolute c**t of yourself on here of late with your mystic meggery. Some faceless entity no getting paid again wasn't it?

:lol:

I know you're not alone mind you - so I'm sure that other fhannies will have their moment in the sun as the day rolls on.