Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

King speaks....and thinks Green is possibly still there....

FWIW! I don't trust King one iota.

He's apparently barred for taking part in football clubs in Scotland, in particular, ours.

Why is he asking people to do his dirty work for him?

Whether he's lost £20m or £2m, it doesn't matter, because he's trouble.

At least with Wallace, once the 120 day thing is over, I'm sure he'll tell it as it is. It will be sore, but I think he'll get it right.

Sad days for the old thread, folks - looks like The_Kincardine, our very own NewPoster, is following the original incarnation. Day after day, his credibility is dropping like his new club's bank balance.

Aye, his credibility is going south because a non-attending Killie fan and his circle of bullies says so.

I note with interest that you do this sort of thing regularly. It would be good to see you talk about football once in a while.

You even miss the point on here, regularly. Instead of talking about the problems at Ibrox - which is the spirit of the thread - you spend a fair bit of time rubbishing folks' comments, just like you did on this one.

WRK or WKR? Hmmmmmmm...............

Go on :) . do list these problems at Ibrox ?. I need a good giggle :lol:

nah, can't be bothered going over old ground. You, QC, Accountant and every other worthy accolade you've earned, should know what they are. Unless you're not a QC, Accountant etc ......oh, your a man of the church, I forgot!

If you want a giggle, look in your mirror. And don't call me wee man. At 5' 2", I could see that as offensive.

Not another feeding-frenzy, Shirley? Is it essential that the diddies hunt in packs? Let go of the 'group think' mentality, please.

as someone relatively new on here - albeit I was a long time lurker - I note that they hunt in packs. Understandable, as they are all keyboard hard men. Can't get a debate going for the flies round the turd mentality.

Getting exciting over on The Rangers Media - They have a mystery deep-throating source who likes quoting Robert Frost:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265314&st=80

Ah, comedy gold. You would have thought by now they would have got tired of following such well travelled paths :-)

Robert Frost! Not even I'm that wanky, and I am quite wanky.

Aye, his credibility is going south because a non-attending Killie fan and his circle of bullies says so.

I note with interest that you do this sort of thing regularly. It would be good to see you talk about football once in a while.

You even miss the point on here, regularly. Instead of talking about the problems at Ibrox - which is the spirit of the thread - you spend a fair bit of time rubbishing folks' comments, just like you did on this one.

WRK or WKR? Hmmmmmmm...............

"On our way down" confronts the circle of bullies, with predictable results. :lol:

post-40337-0-62484200-1393740725_thumb.j

"On our way down" confronts the circle of bullies, with predictable results. :lol:

he seems to forget that the bears are more than capable of ganging up on single posters. sure they have a pm gang and have in the past singled out WRK. ON OUR WAY BACK yip to admin.

he seems to forget that the bears are more than capable of ganging up on single posters. sure they have a pm gang and have in the past singled out WRK. ON OUR WAY BACK yip to admin.

Agreed, they find it acceptable to gang-up on a single poster.

But, as soon as two or more posters disagree with any single rangers fan, all of a sudden we're bullies.

Especially if that rangers supporter is a trolling alias.

The old "I'm new to this board. But, I've been a long time lurker" just doesn't wash anymore.

The bold part must be one of the most creepiest statements a poster can write.

It's a bit strange really.

Anyway, a new day dawns.

This phrase "a real rangers man". WTF is that really supposed to mean?

It's bandied around when king's name is brought up.

Is it:

divisive?

manipulative?

driven by hate?

in a majority with feelings of inadequacy?

conspiracy believing verging on paranoia?

overblown ego?

a desperation to be needed and loved by all?

I'm at a loss with this one.

If the present board are not "rangers men", then WTF are they?