Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So where's yer fucking mock outrage at this muppet posting shit on the big thread then ?, naw you just wanna post shit about me you two faced weaselly rat faced moron.

Eh? What have i done now lol

Get a grip of yourself ffs...

he has quoted a post of yours but deleted the words and asked your opinion on something. tbh I think the frosty jacks has been rattled again the night

I'm supposed to be a mind reader lol, the lad has a got a few screws loose.

So where's yer fucking mock outrage at this muppet posting shit on the big thread then ?, naw you just wanna post shit about me you two faced weaselly rat faced moron.

Where's the mock outrage at Celtic abusing young boys? You lot seem to like to take the moral high ground against every other team: Ie Aberdeen, Hearts, Rangers and ourselves. Celtic are the worst of the lot.

he has quoted a post of yours but deleted the words and asked your opinion on something. tbh I think the frosty jacks has been rattled again the night

Do yourself a favour and stop posting after a bottle of Buckie ffs.

A, did you check the post I replied too ?

B, where there any words to delete ?

C, did you come to the conclusion there weren't any words to delete ?

D, did you notice the moronic posted picture in Benny's post ?

E, did you notice I deleted the posted pic in my reply ?

F, do you look and feel stupid now ?

Where's the mock outrage at Celtic abusing young boys? You lot seem to like to take the moral high ground against every other team: Ie Aberdeen, Hearts, Rangers and ourselves. Celtic are the worst of the lot.

I doubt Celtic abused young boys as that would have made the papers decades ago. (Was it the whole club and staff? )

Your desire to post that crap says a great deal about you although none of it good.

Grow up min

Do yourself a favour and stop posting after a bottle of Buckie ffs.

A, did you check the post I replied too ?

B, where there any words to delete ?

C, did you come to the conclusion there weren't any words to delete ?

D, did you notice the moronic posted picture in Benny's post ?

E, did you notice I deleted the posted pic in my reply ?

F, do you look and feel stupid now ?

tbh I cant seen any picture on my phone so dont have a clue what you are talking about? compared to you I would never feel stupid you hypocritical moron

Transferred from where to where? The very word suggests, nay requires, two entities, and maybe you could remind us again - how many companies are members of the SFA?

If, indeed, there were only one rangers - and it's a hypothesis I agree with, by the way - then it would be the one currently being finished off by BDO. The one where a club was founded, was incorporated as a company (another word you may want to check the definition of), and the company was sent into liquidation. The ersatz organisation at ibrox is nothing more than a construct created to part the gullible from their money while trying to recreate a failed business model. That's Scottish Football, btw, not your dead club.

As Aberdeen are showing most spectacularly, and other clubs are also showing, Scottish Football needs any kind of rangers like it needs Gretna, Third Lanark, or a Meadowbank Thistle. Many of us would, in fact, say even less so.

The Spectacularly Famous Aberdeen. I likes it. :thumsup2

Genuine question to fans of clubs in the SPFL out there, apart from Celtic fans. Are you enjoying your season more? Less? Or no difference without rangers?

It's easy for me to say I'm loving it as my team (Dons) are doing well so perhaps other fans can share their thoughts.

Armageddon talk, as you all know, was a feckin nonsense but I'd be really interested to know if even the fans of teams who are having a poor season prefer the top league now with no rangers?

Been great so far. Been to every game and the only day outs I haven't enjoyed have been the Celtic games. Not even going to go to the next one.

Know from long experience that it would be the same with Sevco. So glad they just ain't in our league.

This has been done to death on here ffs, we all know it fucking happened but why bring it up on an open forum ?

I wasn't even fucking born when that happened ???, but I do apologise for my club and it's alleged behaviour during this disgusting event even though it had fcuk all to do with me in any way shape or form.

But if you still want to take out your mock offence from over 40 years ago then why stop at a football club when there are plenty of people you could be helping out in the real world who are still victims of this absurd type of criminal activity and organisations who would openly welcome your crusade to free the victims from their incarceration.

tbh I cant seen any picture on my phone so dont have a clue what you are talking about? compared to you I would never feel stupid you hypocritical moron

Do you have comprehension problems ffs ?, you don't have a clue even though I posted in a reply how you were mistaken and laid it out in a nice wee format you couldn't fcuk up ??? :1eye

Yip stupid people never feel stupid so do keep up your intellect levels where they are :) , you are fitting right in with the resident bears these days Blue :rolleyes: , you are nearly as clever as Tedi & Bennett and they have been missing a third amigo for quite a while now.

16mins to Wednesday.

Please be a good popcorn day.

13 minutes now :)

eta feck it's 12 now :lol:

You know what guys, I really don't expect anything particularly significant to happen at 1 min past midnight but I'll hang around for the remaining 3x mins just in case. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

You know what guys, I really don't expect anything particularly significant to happen at 1 min past midnight but I'll hang around for the remaining 3x mins just in case. :lol:

Did it ? has it ? is it Sash Wednesday ?

eager-smiley-emoticon.gif