Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would agree with you there....

Let's face it.... when the head of FIFA is a greedy corrupt bribe taking w****r is it any wonder the business suits see, and seize, their opportunity for a spot of washing some tax cash in return for a wee corporate jolly every now and again ?

I mean, call me a cynic if you want... :rolleyes:

You're a cynic.

A realistic cynic, mind you.

Ok. Once more in full, The South African High Court Judiciary panel statement on Dave King:-

''The defendant (D King) has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie, if he thinks it to his advantage. He is a mendacious witness, whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue, unless it is supported by objective collaborative evidence. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.''

In the wee small hours, how does someone like this live with himself? Is the acquisition of wealth, for the sake of it, enough to compensate for the fact that the rest of the world (one wee, blue corner excepted) sees you as a complete and worthless kunt?

Where have we heard that before? :lol:

The phrase "You couldn't make it up" was made for this moment.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/266490-rangers-shareholder-loan-deal-to-be-repaid-using-season-ticket-money/

Loan to be repaid using season ticket money given generously by the most gullible bunch of fannieson the planet :lol:

Fixed

So you reckon a share issue before the season tickets ?

Is the board having to eat humble pie as your wee mate tedious stated on another thread?

What i reckon is neither here nor there, Rico f**ked up and i'm feeling pedantic.

Is chuckies comments about not being paid a year salary when he left a self saving comment when the accounts come out with more insane one off payments in them?

Nae sure why a 'bear' would be posting that?

Is something wrong at the big hoose?

't imesthey are a changing'' on the swamp..

the latest purler

post_new.gif Today, 22:32
1st Team Regular
icon1.gifHow would you describe the easdales in a non defamatory way
Recent lawyers letters have quite correctly informed us that we can't call them the Kray's(as clearly they are not) or describe the bold Sandy as a crook (as his conviction is spent).

So what non-defamatory words can we use for these gentlemen?

I think ugly, retarded neds is ok as it's opinion but I'm no legal expert so I would welcome follow follow's opinion.

Edited by phasma ex machina