Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave can't challenge anything you cretin, he's not the source. Why are you so insistent he say something that would amount to "that's not what I heard"? We know it's not what he heard so that would be less than pointless. I thought you were just drunk but it's a new day and you're still at it. What is it you want?

Why are you so bothered, you cretin. Dave gave the figure to myself, an entirely different figure was posted, no doubt to once again disparage Rangers and as far as i'm concerned there was a point to be made, too bad if that bothers you.

I sincerely hope you do think it's only me laughing at you.

Poor whee plastic :)

Remember that he lives in yorkshire and we're all jealous of him lol

Probably his funniest post to date...

He is having a conversation with Dave, why are you always in 'attack dog' mode?

I want to know what it is he wants, he's been spamming us with his pish for a day now and it's still not clear what he wants dave to do. Maybe if he said what he wanted we could all get back to the serious business of laughing at rangers and sevco.

PS I was asking youngsy a question why did you feel the need etc etc.

Why are you so bothered, you cretin. Dave gave the figure to myself, an entirely different figure was posted, no doubt to once again disparage Rangers and as far as i'm concerned there was a point to be made, too bad if that bothers you.

It doesn't bother me, but your filling up the pages with barely legible (if at all) rubbish detracts from the fun. I'm curious what you want. The things you are saying make no sense. Why can't you just tell us what you want? Is that so hard?

Non Footballing Wages are £9.8 million.

Staggering

£18M loss on a Turnover of £17M. Rangernomics at it's finest.

Debt to parent company confirmed as £16M. It is unsecured and repayable on demand.

I want to know what it is he wants, he's been spamming us with his pish for a day now and it's still not clear what he wants dave to do. Maybe if he said what he wanted we could all get back to the serious business of laughing at rangers and sevco.

PS I was asking youngsy a question why did you feel the need etc etc.

Unless you are totally stupid i would think it's very evident what i'm asking. However in case you don't understand here it is; One poster stated that McCulloch was on £15,000 going up to £17,500, he got his info from McGillivan. That figure was completely at odds to the figure given to Dave by his source.

Now as this is a forum for debating football business and since the club in question was once again going to be ridiculed for this salary i put forward the view that as there was another figure given to myself by another poster, (Dave j), i thought that in the interest of debate and fairness that this figure was put forward for the sake of debate. After all isn't the finances at Rangers the main topic for debate on this thread. I hope that clarifies things for you, if it doesn't then too bad.

It doesn't bother me, but your filling up the pages with barely legible (if at all) rubbish detracts from the fun. I'm curious what you want. The things you are saying make no sense. Why can't you just tell us what you want? Is that so hard?

Oh i see, you don't like it when there is another angle to debate, simply because it detracts from the fun. Oh please do f**k off. Idiot.

He has been having a discussion with Dave, both are decent posters, you see how I admit this even though Dave is on the other side and 100% anti-Rangers, it is the way he probes away without being constantly on the attack, this invites discussion, being a wee attack dug does not, I am just wondering why you take this stance all the time with all Rangers fans, would you prefer none of us post here?

I was unaware I was being "a wee attack dug" as you put it. Of course I don't want a lack of sevco fans. It's not as fun to laugh at you when you're not here.

£18M loss on a Turnover of £17M. Rangernomics at it's finest.

Debt to parent company confirmed as £16M. It is unsecured and repayable on demand.

Those figures demonstrate even more that this board have no desire to see this club progress. It's absolutely shameful. It pains me to say this but the only way i can see a way forward long term for the support is to starve them of ST money, although the ramifications of that don't bear thinking about.

Unless you are totally stupid i would think it's very evident what i'm asking. However in case you don't understand here it is; One poster stated that McCulloch was on £15,000 going up to £17,500, he got his info from McGillivan. That figure was completely at odds to the figure given to Dave by his source.

Now as this is a forum for debating football business and since the club in question was once again going to be ridiculed for this salary i put forward the view that as there was another figure given to myself by another poster, (Dave j), i thought that in the interest of debate and fairness that this figure was put forward for the sake of debate. After all isn't the finances at Rangers the main topic for debate on this thread. I hope that clarifies things for you, if it doesn't then too bad.

Wait. You just wanted dave to post the figure he had heard? That's it? If that's the case I apologise for my dumbfuckery.

Laugh all you want, sensible discussion is also desirable to some of us, just dropping you a hint why your posts are ignored by most.

Sensible discussion? OK youngsy I'll give you and Kincardine on a good day but the majority of your lot on here just deflect or insult. Please don't insult your own intelligence by denying this.

Sensible discussion? OK youngsy I'll give you and Kincardine on a good day but the majority of your lot on here just deflect or insult. Please don't insult your own intelligence by denying this.

Does this not apply to the majority of posters on here, aofjays? All i read on here the majority of times is insults towards Rangers fans simply because we don't agree with certain posts.

Does this not apply to the majority of posters on here, aofjays? All i read on here the majority of times is insults towards Rangers fans simply because we don't agree with certain posts.

Don't talk sh*te, ya walloper!