Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dragged along it was then :lol:

No wonder you're every kind of fucked up.

Not every kind of fucked up.

For starters, I'm not the one that wanted every other club in Scotland to die. Realising as I did that it's difficult to win many games when you've got no opponents....

Vicious, Thick and bigoted. You don't do the stereotype any favours, do you?

Extract from the accounts

"The quality on the pitch, the standard of matchday entertainment, the level of success from the previous season, the level of opposition, together with pricing all have an effect on the decision to buy. Many of these factors are beyond the control of the Company."

Really? Which of those are beyond the Company's control? 'The level of opposition' and... well that's it really. Not exactly 'many'.

Having had a wee squint at those accounts the thought of a fans boycott on ST being the last nail amuzes the f**k out of me. Do your fanbase have the fight left in you for another admin? another liquidation?

Seriously, I think it was to raise funds for the RFFFFFFFFF - you know, the money that apparently is now being used for fans of the new club to defend themselves against... oh, aye, the new club. :lol::lol::lol:*

I fucking love watching the way the shysters repeatedly screw these morons - they really cannot see how stupid they are, or how badly they're getting shafted (again)!

Dignity, I tells ya! :lol:

*This may or may not be wild Internet rumour, but who can tell with this lot?

The cleverest guy on the internet is now reduced to posting in a similar fashion to HBQC lol...

It is just another one of Dave`s fairytales until proven otherwise and even if it turned out to be true what of it? you cannot go through life with everyone being your pal.

You're missing the point. Intentionally? I don't know.

The point is, regardless of whether Youngsy, 7 posts later eventually asked if he could post the figure or not.

For 5 or 6 posts prior to my permission to state the figure, he posted content of a private conversation between us.

For all he knew, I may not have wished it to be known in the public domain that I knew mccullochs wage. Regardless of the figure.

But he went ahead regardless. A credible poster would have PM's me asking first if he could bring our conversation up in public.

He chose to steam right ahead without my permission, and with that, his credibility took a nose dive. Which is disappointing, as along with TK and yourself, I found him to be a good rangers fan to debate with.

I am firmly in the "Killie fan" camp regarding WRK. I wasn't before, or at least not whole heartedly, but I am following a wee chat with him via PM around a year ago.

Also, my dad is a Celtic fan and I was also taken to Parkhead as a child prior to choosing to go to RP. Does this make me a Celtic fan.

I do find WRK's joining date and post count in this thread amusing to be fair but he has explained that.

Moving on - Sevco accounts eh? :lol::1eye:lol::1eye:lol::1eye

I am firmly in the "Killie fan" camp regarding WRK. I wasn't before, or at least not whole heartedly, but I am following a wee chat with him via PM around a year ago.

Also, my dad is a Celtic fan and I was also taken to Parkhead as a child prior to choosing to go to RP. Does this make me a Celtic fan.

I do find WRK's joining date and post count in this thread amusing to be fair but he has explained that.

Moving on - Sevco accounts eh? :lol::1eye:lol::1eye:lol::1eye

Sevco accounts, indeed. :lol: and indeed :1eye

Thanks for the wee unsolicited character reference, btw. You do know that this has blown one of Vicky's main allegations cler out of the water, don't you?

Yes, young Dindeleux*, you are, in the moron's mind, "the Killie fans". As you say, you had your doubts - understandably - but we've put all that behind us, I hope. That was enough for the resident cellar-dweller to extrapolate to the entire support of our team. And for his thick wee chums to jump on the bandwagon.

As you'll know if you're ever on killiefc, I rarely post much of import regarding Killie - living down here, it's more of an information source than anything and, let's face it, NAPM, ABG, Macklin, Johnson et al are a poor side show compared to the criminal shenanigans at ibrox.

Yep, I joined P&B in order to luxuriate in the lengthy death and attempted resurrection of rangers - never made any secret of the fact. The repeated meltdowns of ra peepul, and the semantic contortions they put themselves through in order to convince themselves that their club didn't die are some of the best fun I've ever had on the Net - even better than the wind-ups on the old Delphi forums (death penalty/abortion/gun control a speciality). Long may it continue. :thumsup2

And those accounts - if indeed that's what they are, and accurate (you never know, on here ;)) make hilarious reading. Having watched the Ramsden's Final, I assume Mohsni and Black's wages come under the "non-football" heading?

*Kudos for picking as your username one of the few Centre-halfs fit to lace Big D's boots, btw.

You're missing the point. Intentionally? I don't know.

The point is, regardless of whether Youngsy, 7 posts later eventually asked if he could post the figure or not.

For 5 or 6 posts prior to my permission to state the figure, he posted content of a private conversation between us.

For all he knew, I may not have wished it to be known in the public domain that I knew mccullochs wage. Regardless of the figure.

But he went ahead regardless. A credible poster would have PM's me asking first if he could bring our conversation up in public.

He chose to steam right ahead without my permission, and with that, his credibility took a nose dive. Which is disappointing, as along with TK and yourself, I found him to be a good rangers fan to debate with.

Dave, the figure was not posted until after you said to post it, so get over it, ffs. Nothing else in that PM was posted so, read back and you'll see that i stated it wasn't my place to post the figure, no matter how many posts we are in it wasn't posted without your knowledge. That's the reality of such an innocuous subject matter. If that upsets you then there's not a lot i can do about it. Edit too add, Dave is this really such a big thing for you, it's an innocuous subject matter, let's try and leave it at that.

Edited by youngsy

AAAAwwwww diddums did I point out you post utter shyte and have no clue what your current board is responsible for.

Yet you profess to support them ... It's morons like you that mislead your own supporters.

Your current financial predicament has naff all to with Wallace & Co ... yet you're blaming them ... fucking idiot,

I'm well aware as to what timeframe the accounts represent, don't worry about that. I'm also well aware that this present board, that is Somers, Crighton, Wallace and the Easdales are in the club for their own benefit, not the clubs or the support. Hence the reason why more and more of the ST are not renewing or are undecided. And as far as i'm concerned the sooner every one of them is removed the better it will be for the club and support. Now kindly do one you rancid little gobshite.

Sevco accounts, indeed. :lol: and indeed :1eye

Thanks for the wee unsolicited character reference, btw. You do know that this has blown one of Vicky's main allegations cler out of the water, don't you?

Yes, young Dindeleux*, you are, in the moron's mind, "the Killie fans". As you say, you had your doubts - understandably - but we've put all that behind us, I hope. That was enough for the resident cellar-dweller to extrapolate to the entire support of our team. And for his thick wee chums to jump on the bandwagon.

As you'll know if you're ever on killiefc, I rarely post much of import regarding Killie - living down here, it's more of an information source than anything and, let's face it, NAPM, ABG, Macklin, Johnson et al are a poor side show compared to the criminal shenanigans at ibrox.

Yep, I joined P&B in order to luxuriate in the lengthy death and attempted resurrection of rangers - never made any secret of the fact. The repeated meltdowns of ra peepul, and the semantic contortions they put themselves through in order to convince themselves that their club didn't die are some of the best fun I've ever had on the Net - even better than the wind-ups on the old Delphi forums (death penalty/abortion/gun control a speciality). Long may it continue. :thumsup2

And those accounts - if indeed that's what they are, and accurate (you never know, on here ;)) make hilarious reading. Having watched the Ramsden's Final, I assume Mohsni and Black's wages come under the "non-football" heading?

*Kudos for picking as your username one of the few Centre-halfs fit to lace Big D's boots, btw.

This is the saddest thing i've ever read. Turn off the laptop and go for a walk or something.

Shite jokes aside do you not just read that and feel bad for the guy?

No need to feel bad for me, littl'un.

1. My team didn't die.

2. There's more to life (and me) than football.

Now, please post some more of your lovely "I'm new here, so I'll ease in gently" type posts.

No need to feel bad for me, littl'un.

1. My team didn't die.

2. There's more to life (and me) than football.

Now, please post some more of your lovely "I'm new here, so I'll ease in gently" type posts.

Would you actually speak to someone in the manner you do on here in person?

1. Pat yourself on the back

2. Aye your original post reflects those sentiments perfectly :lol:

Edited by Maxsta