Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aw naw, mind Charles Green came out with something the night before the Forfar defeat and Rangers blamed the defeat on that? :lol:

Even if Dave King gets hold of the club after the current lot beg at his feet, there's absolutely nothing to suggest they won't be a shambles as they are just now.

I think the spivs, conmen, shyters and gangsters have shown their hand !, the club owes the parent company £16 million apparently and King is after the club itself. Does this mean if King does get his grubby mitts on the club the Inter board are certain to make money from the club no matter what ?.

Will the assets be used as collateral for the £16 million to ensure the gangsters are us on the Inter board get back their money ?

So many questions and ways this will all pan out but one thing is certain the fans will always get shafted or stuffed for the bill.

I think the spivs, conmen, shyters and gangsters have shown their hand !, the club owes the parent company £16 million apparently and King is after the club itself. Does this mean if King does get his grubby mitts on the club the Inter board are certain to make money from the club no matter what ?.

Will the assets be used as collateral for the £16 million to ensure the gangsters are us on the Inter board get back their money ?

So many questions and ways this will all pan out but one thing is certain the fans will always get shafted or stuffed for the bill.

I think the only way now the Rangers fans will gain respect from outside is if they stick to their guns and don't give the club the ST money, regardless if the threats of another admin/liquidation are correct.

To be honest, I cannot fathom why any Rangers fan would give them their hard earned cash/BGC. If what Dave King said there is true then what number of lie have the current board gave to the club since the start of 2014?

I think the only way now the Rangers fans will gain respect from outside is if they stick to their guns and don't give the club the ST money, regardless if the threats of another admin/liquidation are correct.

To be honest, I cannot fathom why any Rangers fan would give them their hard earned cash/BGC. If what Dave King said there is true then what number of lie have the current board gave to the club since the start of 2014?

HHHmmm. I love his brass neck when he goes on about ripping of shareholders. Glib and shameless indeed.

You will still get some ST holders renewing but hopefully the vast majority starve the board of the money up front. After hearing this today there is no way any of us should renew. Administration is on the cards now but at least there is some movement against this board.

You will still get some ST holders renewing but hopefully the vast majority starve the board of the money up front. After hearing this today there is no way any of us should renew. Administration is on the cards now but at least there is some movement against this board.

That is what I don't get (your first point) which is very true. Do they think by giving cash up front will mean they will save the club (by falling for the ultimatum?) If yes, why do they want to continue to trust these utter roasters who are showing themselves up as having no idea how to run a bath.

I take it that's a typo?

So the way I see it is this.

If the fans want their club back to the way it should be ran, no crooks or anything they need to kill the club by not signing up for season tickets.

If they keep being loyal and pumping money into it the crooks are gonna get richer.

As for the kenny daglish lookalike, demanding the rangers fans don't give their money but not doing anything in return makes me weary for the club.

If the fans don't put money in big Dave can snap it up for a song.

Interesting times.

Youngsy I genuinely thought the club at about this time would have went into a preplanned admin event to shed players and staff before the start of next season but the board have steered the club and it's problems in another unfathomable direction. What is their end game here ?, is the St cash and advanced revenue their last big pay off before dumping the club ?. If admin comes before the players are supposed receive their bonuses are they going to stiff the players also ?.

How much will the club owe the parent company at the time the club might be in the hands of King ?, is this the gangsters are us plan to milk more money out of the club by holding the clubs assets as collateral to have the club pay off on some sort of hire purchase ?.

Good post mate.....makes for grim reading.

Think Wallace report will probably have to lead to cuts everywhere .....can't see anything else tbh.

This will go down like a lead balloon, there just does not seem to be any kind of business plan at that club at all.....if we rewind.....they gambled on the CL and were papped out.....Europa was the same....then whyte pulled the plug ...eventual administration then Liquidation.......they are gambling on getting back to the top league as soon as......look whits happening.....no plan there at all......its all just a gamble....nothing has changed....a bad result in the cup and Wallace still to deliver whit will be more bad news,no wonder youngsy is so fucked off when I've been chatting with him about the club the last couple of days......he is gutted and can see whits happening at the club.......he was honest enough the other day to admit he can see another administration .

All the things that Wallace will want to do like sell players, reduce staff wages and such will not sell ST.

What a mess.

Great innit? :D