Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely the most telling part of the rangers statement was basically saying that king is coming out in the media saying he will invest a crap load of cash but when he spoke to the board he said it wasn't so easy.

So king may be telling wee fibs about how much he can put into the club.

It wouldn't be the first time the shameless glib and liar has told a few porkies. What is astounding is the fans rallying behind him even though they know he is a convicted tax cheat ! sounds like the perfect owner for the biggest cheats ever to disgrace the Scottish game and a match made in heaven :lol:

This is just beyond a fucking joke now. We're an absolute mess and i could see why some may find it funny previously but it's just a complete shambles now and i wouldn't wish this shit on any set of football fans.

Not enjoying the journey.

Pleasing.

Yours was humorous.

Mines was no different you mock offended moron, it would appear you pick & choose which posters to take offence too just because of some twisted reason, agenda or other.

Also happy you made a complete arse out of yourself on the cup semi final thread over the pitch size :lol:

Why does everyone say "pleasing" aw the time on here? It creeps me out a bit.

Because your clusterfuck of an organisation continues to please us with its endless twists and turns of comedic genius - made all the more pleasing by the eternal willingness of the Horde to swallow swallow any old shite from whichever Man in the Big Hoose is fleecing them at the time. HTH.

Because your clusterfuck of an organisation continues to please us with its endless twists and turns of comedic genius - made all the more pleasing by the eternal willingness of the Horde to swallow swallow any old shite from whichever Man in the Big Hoose is fleecing them at the time. HTH.

Is that actually what made folk say it aw the time?

You are a homophobic c**t tho, big difference to be fair.

In your tiny deluded singled celled organism you call a brain you claim that I am, you are an idiotic fanny who will jump on any bandwagon to discredit me at any opportunity because I have on many many occasions shown you up to be the thick cnut that is Tedi. :1eye

So when are you and Bennett meeting up in the court bar before a game ?

What did he do now?

He claimed on the semi final thread that the pitch at Ibrox was being narrowed, not only that that this was an official SFA directive and further still he claimed that all the clubs have been informed when at the time it was just nonsense and made up shite :lol: .

I'm not sure if it tops his five star gaff Dhenny :rolleyes: