Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Read this very carefully, please.

I am NOT Chris, AWRA, or any of those aliases. If I was, I'd have been ban hammered by now.

Happy to help.

I am, simply, called On our way back.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And I am definitely not your pal.

Hi ya Chris

He seems to be, yes.

As I said before, I'm just a Rangers fan. The abuse we sustain on here is atrocious.

Luckily, I have very broad shoulders, thick skin and a f**k off attitude to c***s that try to make us out as idiots.

^^^ Idiot

He seems to be, yes.

As I said before, I'm just a Rangers fan. The abuse we sustain on here is atrocious.

Luckily, I have very broad shoulders, thick skin and a f**k off attitude to c***s that try to make us out as idiots.

^^^^

Called himself stupid, 5 minutes ago.

He seems to be, yes.

Luckily, I have very broad shoulders, thick skin and sore knuckles

Such short memories

_59823642_6468326.jpg

article-0-12D040BE000005DC-298_468x388.j

^^^ Single penniless idiot.

Do you have a problem with that, or are you just posting for the sake of it?

My circumstances are none of your concern. I mentioned them to try and explain things.

What I don't need is someone reaping benefit from my current situation, or taking the piss out of it.

I hope it never happens to you.

My circumstances are none of your concern. I mentioned them to try and explain things.

What I don't need is someone reaping benefit from my current situation, or taking the piss out of it.

Thankfully not too skint to afford broadband tho.

Nah. I'm actually quite chuffed you have a shite life. It'll be karma for you thinking the only decent Celtic fans are dead ones.

Some of us are, so far. I am.

When we ace the Championship, I'll come back to GIRFUY, merely because of the negativity of every non-Rangers supporters on here.

Badly run clubs get fucked up in the Championship. take that from a supporter of one that's been run like car crash for years. Your clubs worse, it's a train crash with blind drivers and fans as non consequential passengers. You will struggle with your present squad and management team as things stand next season mainly case you believe bull5hit and accept it. ............................................Ace the Championship................my arse.

ps If the Dees don't go up keep Ally, if we gone please yourselves what you do with him.............................ta.

Have you not got a pub to drink dry?

Oh, I see, you've already done that, because your patter is dreadful.

I'm using a mate's broadband, FYI.

Not that I need to justify myself.

Now, give me a break and get off my back, will you?

Using a mates broadband?

Why don't you just use your phones 3G signal. That's what you were using 10 minutes ago when you were walking your dog, remember? When you told us you are stupid.

For reference I haven't been drunk in 2 years.

Using a mates broadband?

Why don't you just use your phones 3G signal. That's what you were using 10 minutes ago when you were walking your dog, remember? When you told us you are stupid.

For reference I haven't been drunk in 2 years.

Time for you to calm down.

The dog had his walk hours ago. What make you think I was using a mobile phone to post on here? I've only got a PAYG, FFS.

Either you are making huge assumptions, or you are a government spy of some sort. You related to WKR by any chance?

I don't need a reference, thanks. I'll take your word for it about your alcohol traits, and I take that comment back.