Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cannot really see anything wrong with that statement.

The board of course are not obligated to heed any of these requests, it all depends how much trust they want going forward, so far they, like the suits before them have offered nothing but at least we have a high proportion of fans now willing to force change even if that means we no longer have a club to support.

I can understand some sort of organised resistance to simply renewing season ticket commitments on the part of fans. When the Newco shifted so many STs two summers ago, that should have ended our fun, ensuring financial stability. It hasn't due to a combination of spectacular greed and equally spectacular ineptitude.

I can even understand a degree of rallying round King, as like Green before him, there aren't a lot of alternatives out there right now.

I cannot however understand this parroting of the £30-50m nonsense. It's that bit that makes the UoF sound like suckers and pawns who are prepared to act as King' s witless lever in ousting those in charge for his own unclear ends.

Why can't they just look for transparency and stability without this juvenile quest to go beyond themselves in immediately returning to being a massive force?

It's this stuff that makes taking their perspective seriously, very difficult.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'm going to go for 60% renewal at least... So what's that, about 20000 season ticket holders at least?

60% might be about right. People are creatures of habit and, for many, the downside of risking 'their' seat will outweigh the benefits of any protest vote.

BTW for those fans paying by DD, does the credit provider give Rangers the money up front? How much of the £6M-ish will Rangers see in April/May?

wonder how that fighter of truth, justice and inregrity wrk feels about the story of his wee team fielding and inellegible player in the papers today. I await some strong worded views

Apparently it was against his 'other' team.....

No doubt he will post a long winded, extremely boring rant about Rangers .

Apparently it was against his 'other' team.....

No doubt he will post a long winded, extremely boring rant about Rangers .

was it against celtic ? another inspirational victory by poor lenny against the masonic ,protestant establishment and their plots to rid his team of 3 points from our ayrshire brethern.

wonder how that fighter of truth, justice and inregrity wrk feels about the story of his wee team fielding and inellegible player in the papers today. I await some strong worded views

IF there's any substance to the claims. IF there's been wrongdoing. IF it can be attributed to the Club, rather than an individual...

I've got every faith in the powers that be to deal with the matter fairly. Hopefully they'll decide that "it cannot be proved that any sporting advantage was gained", eh?

Thankfully, this has been brought to light for me by fans of a club (company) with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. In other words, morons, check out:

a. The thread where this actually a topic, rather than another tired deflection tactic, and

b. Matthew 7:3.

was it against celtic ? another inspirational victory by poor lenny against the masonic ,protestant establishment and their plots to rid his team of 3 points from our ayrshire brethern.

Think it was the game they won 3 - 0.

fs cheating and still getting pumped 3-0.

Apparently some 'former' member staff saw a players signature being forged so thta he could play in a game against them, all seems a bit funny to me.

IF there's any substance to the claims. IF there's been wrongdoing. IF it can be attributed to the Club, rather than an individual...

I've got every faith in the powers that be to deal with the matter fairly. Hopefully they'll decide that "it cannot be proved that any sporting advantage was gained", eh?

Thankfully, this has been brought to light for me by fans of a club (company) with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. In other words, morons, check out:

a. The thread where this actually a topic, rather than another tired deflection tactic, and

b. Matthew 7:3.

but imagine it was true wrk and a points deduction was put in place? just think you would have 4 rangers v killie pages to spout your shite in next season Edited by forever_blue

Apparently some 'former' member staff saw a players signature being forged so thta he could play in a game against them, all seems a bit funny to me.

will probably come to nothing but was still worth it to see wrks gritted teeth response about it being dealt with fairly .