Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm bored of this now. Its come to the stage where if we folded completely I'm not even sure if I would be upset.

Bonnyrigg Rose are in danger of folding??

The situation at Bonnyrigg can't be as bad as what's happening at Rangers.

Show some respect.

Is this not the Bonnyrigg Rose Admin & Liquidation Thread then?

I've read 5433 fucking pages for nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction for that thread please.

What is? A veiled threat to wipe out the Rangers brand if you withhold your money?

The current board of RIFC are well within their rights to shut down a subsidiary company, Rangers Football Club Ltd, should that company look as though it will affect the parent company's accounts in a negative way. They could then sell off the assets of the collapsed company individually or as a package, maybe even rent them out as a form of income. Hannibal Smith would struggle to beat the plan in action ATM.

I predict the King uses Bears' ST money to buy the Rangers brand(club) and that the club end up renting it's former assets from RIFC.

Not possible.......Even if he got 30,000 to sign up it would give him what? 4 or 5 million quid tops.

To buy control, even with the share price a year ago starting to fall as well as plummet, would cost him many times this :)

Then add in the £30m warchest, and eh, naw.

that would require the easdales to sell their shares, probably for a rediculous amount to king

can't see that some how

also that would mean the season ticket money would not directly be used to buy season tickets but would be directed into the bank accounts of the spivs, that can't happen. it would mean also king would have to spend on each supporters season ticket himself

i would guess then kings hands could be tied in terms of injecting money into the club

No it wouldn't. All the RIFC board have to do is sell a brand (Rangers) belonging to a subsidiary company, Rangers Football Club Ltd, to King's new company (Rangers 1972). It's a bit like when Golden Wonder sold their "Pot Noodle" brand. Pot Noodles are no longer sold by Golden Wonder but you can still buy them from another company.

I am definitely no rangers fan but should nt the BOD be injecting money into club or is it obvious to them it is money down the drain and want to fleece their "loyal" fans some more for their own gain

How? They cannot just write a cheque. The only way (as dodgy sponsorships are being looked into now) would be via another share issue.

Not possible.......Even if he got 30,000 to sign up it would give him what? 4 or 5 million quid tops.

To buy control, even with the share price a year ago starting to fall as well as plummet, would cost him many times this :)

Then add in the £30m warchest, and eh, naw.

You're getting muddled up, the club and company thing. Get a bear to explain it ;)

Never mind all this. The important question is, if it turns out they've been financially doping again, when are the last two seasons' titles getting stripped and handed to Peterhead and Dunfermline?

:ph34r:

Peters a busy man, give him some time to work Stewarts strings...

You're getting muddled up, the club and company thing. Get a bear to explain it ;)

Oh I get it ;), but they cannot sell the brand (club). Disposal of assets of a certain size would require shareholders (of the holding things) approval. Not in a gazillion years.

Oh I get it ;), but they cannot sell the brand (club). Disposal of assets of a certain size would require shareholders (of the holding things) approval. Not in a gazillion years.

I'm sure CW & CG will be ready to vote it through, maybe AM will proxy his vote to someone sympathetic again.

Investors (shareholders ) are in it for the money, the fans will keep the brand alive and the investors get a guaranteed income from renting out the real estate assets to the trademark which King will own.

Edited by stonedsailor

I'm sure CW & CG will be ready to vote it through, maybe AM will proxy his vote to someone sympathetic again.

Investors (shareholders ) are in it for the money, the fans will keep the brand alive and the investors get a guaranteed income from renting out the real estate assets to the trademark which King will own.

More likely that there will be 3 Glasgow Rangers playing doon the green on a Saturday :)

Clyde SSB is hilarious tonight. Fair play to the guy just on saying this is legally their FIRST admin and cannot be argued it is a new club.

Roger Baillie almost agreed.

Should have woken the Orcs from their caves an interesting 45 minutes ahead !

No it wouldn't. All the RIFC board have to do is sell a brand (Rangers) belonging to a subsidiary company, Rangers Football Club Ltd, to King's new company (Rangers 1972). It's a bit like when Golden Wonder sold their "Pot Noodle" brand. Pot Noodles are no longer sold by Golden Wonder but you can still buy them from another company.

Legally and none of this club is separate from company pish Stoney, the Inter parent company can sell the subsidiary company "Rangers Football Club Ltd" intact as a going concern with all it's licences, players & registrations etc etc etc. What may not get sold is the assets where the parent company can just hire the assets to the now homeless bears club. But because the Ltd club owes the parent company PLC a staggering £16 million anyone who does buy the club will owe the Inter board the clubs debt and who would buy a club with millions of debt.