Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's cringeworthy hearing Chick Young trying to absolve David Murray of blame and listening to him deflect blame away from McCoist (strange how he has a pop at the board's wages but yet no mention of McCoist overbloated wage)

Speaking of which, does anyone know if he's taken that promised pay cut yet?

Why is Chick taking a pay cut?

Keith Jackson. Bottle merchant of the highest order. A journalist who won't give his opinion!

Who do you think the rangers fan should side with? 'Thats not for me to tell the rangers fans what to do'

No one is making you tell you clown they are asking your opinion.

Scared to criticise rangers because of the grief he will get.

Utter throbber.

So McCoist says that his playing budget will probably be similar to this season.

Seriously, it it's part of the reason why rangers spending isn't sustainable why wouldn't they cut it.

I'm sure rangers fans would take a weakened side if it means stabilising the club.

Plus ally can use his tactical nous to pick up wins. Ok that part was a joke.

So McCoist says that his playing budget will probably be similar to this season.

Seriously, it it's part of the reason why rangers spending isn't sustainable why wouldn't they cut it.

I'm sure rangers fans would take a weakened side if it means stabilising the club.

Aye, cutting down on the players wages will solve the problem of the board squandering over £70 in 18 months.

P.S are you Graham Wallace?

Aye, cutting down on the players wages will solve the problem of the board squandering over £70 in 18 months.

You ain't changing the board anytime soon, so you may as well try and cost cut somewhere else!

Nah not Graham Wallace, I knew you were screwed after day one.

Seventy quid, you say? Fúck me, it's like the days before the credit crunch! :lol:

They must have been throwing ten-bob bits around like sailors on shore leave - I suppose the madness had to end somewhere, eh?

Rangers fans accepting a weakened side? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A question occurs to me, that may have already been answered: does the Castlemilk-born convicted tax evader’s season ticket Trust Company have a Credit/Debit Card backer?

Also, was this linked to already?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-chief-graham-wallace-caught-3459303

Wallace caught telling porkies?

Edited by AberdeenBud

its always results driven and it would require an experienced manager who knows what he is doing to achieve the championship title with a weakened side.

but from what i heard over the last couple of days priority is on maintaining and improving the current squad rather than reducing and weakening it.

if there's going to be cuts it won't be among the management team or players though some of the players will have to leave to make room for some new faces.

Whilst an argument for an experienced manager might hold some weight it's not actually what wins you the league in the 1st division/championship. Next year will be mccoist's 4th full season as a manager, only 2 years out of the last 10 has the winning manager had more than that, with most of the 8 not having nearly the same amount of coaching experience as mccoist's before taking on the job, and none of them had anywhere near the financial advantage over their opponents that mccoist will have even with a reduced budget.

Even ignoring that , you don't set budgets on what you need to spend to go up, you set them on what you can afford and see where that gets you.

Looks like the Sunday Mail has a story of Wallace being investigated by the police after being reported by an investor.

Chatter and screen shot of Mail cover on the rangers media forum, can't paste link (sadly) as it is in the protected boardroom section.

Looks like the Sunday Mail has a story of Wallace being investigated by the police after being reported by an investor.

Chatter and screen shot of Mail cover on the rangers media forum, can't paste link (sadly) as it is in the protected boardroom section.

No-one can live in Castle Greyskull without turning to the dark arts.