Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Every time you post, especially with second rate attempts at headworking, I picture your resistance crumble a little more. How much longer will you let a mere football club drain your pocket, your emotions, even your personality.

Do yourself a favour, start living your life again. Walk away and don't look back.

You tried, fucking hard, and you've earned the break, walk away.

No, i'm not seeing someone here who is laughing or celebrating, i'm seeing someone who has a lot of anger and built up frustrations here.

What makes you so angry Stoney?

I had no idea that Bill McMurdo was still on the go.......

Even more surprising is the amount of folk who agree with him

< Buy your season books berrz. Aye, you'll be entrusting your money to the current board, but that doesn't mean you support them. >

:huh:

Another thing that astounds me is the belief that they see the mainstream media outlets as being Anti-Rangers.
To paraphrase "They wanted us to die so bad the last time and are upset 'cos we didnae* ". :rolleyes:

Eh, yes you did

No, i'm not seeing someone here who is laughing or celebrating, i'm seeing someone who has a lot of anger and built up frustrations here.

Okay Dr Lecter, I'll play. I cannot think of anything which makes me mad at the moment, nor do I want to. Why would I want to evoke thoughts of anger when all that will do is breed an angry feeling spreading through your brain like a cancer. You will then dwell on negative thoughts, your helplessness in saving your beloved club, your apathy as you watched, twice, people using your love and future happiness to extort cash and emotion from you.

Nah, I'll give it a miss. Thanks all the same.

I got this one....Rangers fans..the end

Still waiting to find out which of my personal relationships are 'suffering' or maybe he has calmed down and will just admit he was lashing out...again.

Only you know that Tedi, don't let it eat away at you.

With blogs like that, it begs the question why do Sevco need to employ PR guru's ?.

McMurdo's ramblings are those that will appeal to the Orc masses more than anything a PR person will ever come up with.

Surely the club are paying him to write that ?.

Okay Dr Lecter, I'll play. I cannot think of anything which makes me mad at the moment, nor do I want to. Why would I want to evoke thoughts of anger when all that will do is breed an angry feeling spreading through your brain like a cancer. You will then dwell on negative thoughts, your helplessness in saving your beloved club, your apathy as you watched, twice, people using your love and future happiness to extort cash and emotion from you.

Nah, I'll give it a miss. Thanks all the same.

You say you're not angry and everythings ok, while your posting style tells a different story.

What is eating away at you?

We know what is eating away at you Mark ... the death of your old club and the abortion it has spawned. Anything but face up to the fat ugly truth.

I'm sorry but all i'm seeing here is your inferiority complex again, i suggest you take a wee break from here....

So Bennett (Mark) ...

How do you feel about SevcoRagersSpivs only seeing 4 million in cash plus some jumbo screens and a wifi router out of the IPO money?

You have previously said it all went on players wages....