Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No club runs like that as managers will know what their budget is and a rough idea of their targets wages.

Unless McCoist really just said "I want Jon Daly" and then the board just paid whatever it took. Which would be utterly ludicrous. And probably not far from the truth.

Did you even you read my post?

Ragers 2 about to go tits up and not happy .... think on.

3rd Rangers of Lanark being dreamed up and farted out by the boys in suits at the SFA as we speak, but somehow it will still be the same Rangers we've always known if we believe the lying bassas ? :lol:

This will be a hard sell by the SFA now. They can apply the rules strictly but after ditching their creditors and the old club being liquidated, the new club publicly admitting they fielded a squad they cannot afford from day one ... well promoting them is going to need the services of some fantastic spin guru ...

Payday tomorrow ?? .. Friday admin ?

I wouldn't be fucking surprised if at Ibrox they release that they are going into voluntary admin during the last game of the season at around 72 minutes played ffs.

And he wonders why he's not a proper journo :lol:

Mate, we will never agree on lots of things but I will always be with you on PMG. Best ignored and no credibility whatsoever.

Im still waiting on an apology after his tweets about us at the Lge Cup Semi. His agenda of anti Irish racism in Scotland is disgusting. You have to wonder who the actual bigot and racist is.

Edited by G-MAN

I disagree, they were reducing debt before Whyte took over.

Admin = a further reduction in costs and depending on who the administrators then a neutral deal could see the investment required on top of increased revenue from ST`s

Under SDM, they reduced Rangers' debt by piling it on one of his MIM companies, instead.

Admin = a further reduction in costs and depending on who the administrators then a neutral deal could see the investment required on top of increased revenue from ST`s

WAKE UP FFS.

There is no get out clause for the club in any situation, the assets have been stolen from the club which will see them end up at the International PLC if and when before the club goes into admin.

The International PLC hold all the cards here Tedi as it will be the clubs only creditor and the PLC will take the assets off the club before it enters admin to offload some debt.

The club is entrenched in contracts and deals via the PLC that will have to be honoured by any new owner if the club itself minus the assets gets sold.

Who will buy a club that has no assets and has operating losses in the millions and finally the loss of key players through any admin event ?

And you've got Lloyds to thank for that, no? It's just a pity ally made a complete mess of that European campaign.

Bad news?

Phil tweeting once again about admin? he tweets about this almost daily, so when / if it eventually comes true he can claim that he got it right?

and if admin does happen just now what of it?

Embarrassing yes but hardly a surprise, in many ways it would be good news allowing the club to break a lot of onerous contracts while receiving a meaningless penalty, there is also a chance that the court may refuse the boards choice of administrators and appoint a neutral firm.

admin would be good news? Fuking over dozens of small busnisses again....dignity.

You're wriggling like a little worm here lol.

Simply a manager identifies players and the rest is done at boardroom level, the manager doesn't decide the contracts...

Nonsense, if the manager doesn't know his budget he doesn't know whether he can bring 2 or 3 mediocre players in, or 9 top tier players

Before Whyte took over they turned a profit.

They are running at a £3.5M a year loss, reduced costs by breaking these onerous contracts alongside increased revenue from ST`s would wipe this out.

They burned through £70M in 2 years. In what demented financial world does that equate to £3.5M a year of a loss?

Even if you only look at the running costs and ignore the one-offs (oh, my aching sides), they announced a £14M operating loss in 2013.

Lonely ? You assume far too much. I enjoy plenty living in Goa, including fire cooked meals, the beach shacks, my wife, kids, Celtic ...

fresh mangoes, bananas, coconuts just picked from the garden ... delicious.

Ragers death throes old and new are but one one of life's enjoyments.

^^^^stays in a cooncil hoose in the garngad

It is in the latest set of accounts.

Remind me. Which accounts? Club? Company? Mr Custard's? Smoke and mirrors, mate. It's a shell game.

The whole conglomerate (less Mr Custard) has spent £70M in 2 years and had to take out loans worth £1.5M. Feel free to pretend the company did badly and the company did well. Or vice versa.

BTW do you think that rate of spend is going to reduce:

a) drastically

b) slightly

c) Ally's waistline?

Before Whyte took over they turned a profit.

They are running at a £3.5M a year loss, reduced costs by breaking these onerous contracts alongside increased revenue from ST`s would wipe this out.

£3.5 million a year loss??

They have spent £19.8 million on players wages, £30.1 million on operation costs in 18 months = £49.9 million

They have brought in £35.2 million (Not counting IPO) in 18 months

Thats a £14.7 million loss in 18 months, not counting for wages and bonuses paid since December 31st, with minimal income since then to counter it

Basic calculation for wages and opeartion costs for 2 years instead of 18 months could be close to £70 million, which could have you's losing approx £35 million over 2 seasons or pissing nearly £1.5 million a month up a wall in losses

He lives in Wick, I caught his alias 'Equaliser' posting in the gambling forum admitting he was a celtic fan from Wick, the whole Goa shite is just nonsense made up to cover the reasons he stays up posting about Rangers till 5 in the morning.

I wish he would goa to f**k....

And he wonders why he's not a proper journo :lol:

A journo with a lot more respect than any other in SMSM.

Reducing bank debt, but not on the grand scale of things. Even then, I suspect much of that bank debt was moved onto Moonbeams company's carcass.

Edited by Fotbawmad