Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hot .... poor Bennett, obsessed ... the wee boy needs his 8 hour sleep, god forbid he ever joined the Army. Even in TA's I had to do with 2 - 3 hours sleep whilst on exercise ... guy is a completely obsessive fud.

Weathers rank rotten here at the moment. :(

Are they still no deid?

Patience padawan, :) When the final nail is driven in it will be the most painful to watch if you are a bear. :D

It is much better that they see hope and light at the end of the tunnel often only for them to be completely shafted when the end finally arrives. :death

Current local time in Goa, India

Friday, 02 May 2014 02:52 AM

Nearly 3am (your local time) and you're still posting.

How long have been posting without a break for now?

I posted earlier while I was having a shite.

True story.

Don't know

I have noticed, the Rangers Fan Fighting Fund website has disappeared

That was the fund, set up to help the club? The fund set up before the company fairy tale was released to the press?

The fund the rangers fans struggle to explain.

Right I'm aff tae get ma beauty sleep Mark .. you take care and watch thae drag queens.

He's in the queue for the lavvy on the landing, no wifi outside the B&B sitting room.

Either that or he's away using the phone. Remember that lie?

He's in the queue for the lavvy on the landing, no wifi outside the B&B sitting room.

Either that or he's away using the phone. Remember that lie?

You know Dave ?, come to think of it Benny & Tedi are probably brothers or of the same family. It's starting to add up now.

You'll find I don't insult anyone whose posts are respectful, non personal and don't contain lies about someone ... I'll happily let bygones be bygones ... even you. Bennett are Tedi are persistently odious wee shitebags and I treat them as such.

I really can't be fairer than that.

Oh and fair play to you sticking around and taking your pelters ... unlike the instigator.

As we've known for some time, there's a difference between personal slagging and accurate description. A distinction which is well being the average orc's comprehension level.

Don't know

I have noticed, the Rangers Fan Fighting Fund website has disappeared

I wonder if the cash has been snaffled as well?

Or maybe there's some charity support there?

Silly me, it's the rangers - same thing, really.

Does anyone know of who paid the price for the omnishambles and got made redundant? Not seen any announcement bar Wallace saying a few would go. An absolute disgrace if the tea lady or ball boys get the bullet when fat Sally coins it in.

LInk

Rangers players 'can't believe' what they earn, according to Kevin Kyle

Is there ANY other club in the world where the fans have this mentality?

In all seriousness, I think it's a fair point. How can a player, or a lower agent have the upper hand in these negotiations against serious business men? We are Rangers, these players would have jumped at the chance to join us simply to play in front of so many fans in such a great stadium, enjoying world class services.

Barcelona - "Ah, Lionel, given that we're so good and that our services are world class (we've got wifi, ye know), we expect you to be suitably humble and to prostrate yourself before us. And would you mind doing that for £25 a week and a burger?"

RM - "Christiano, I believe Messi's taking one for the team. Any chance you could do the same?"

[Edited cos I'm a perfectionist.]

Edited by The DA