Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

all trophies mean something.

i'm sure kilmarnock haven't got to the stage where they go 'pffft!!, another meaningless trophy' :rolleyes: , unless you are looking at this with the green tinted glasses of your big team again. :lol:

I'm fairly sure the word I used was "competition". Oh, yes - look, you've quoted it.

Fairly meaningless play of the "No' wan ae us..." card as well. Have you changed crayon supplier, or something?

I see they're meant to be making a remake/film of Dads army, wish we'd leave the classics alone.

If enough people will pay money to watch a re-make, it will be re-made. A sevco fan of all people should understand that.

Bit of an oxymoron there - has he even been fit in the past 8 years?

Daly was brought in to augment Shiels, Templeton, Ness, Little, et al.

McCoist had a blank cheque so why wouldn't he bring in Daly? Even if Kyle was fit, he still would've signed Daly. Because he could.

Errr... because they couldn't afford him?

Because they already had a squad capable of winning that league comfortably?

Because he was an ageing player with pre-existing injury/fitness issues?

Nah, carry on, Sally.

as i said the team in 2012 was thrown together with little planning and time, the kyle signing was a gamble and it didn't pay off, not that he was a poor player it was because he wasn't fit.

you have no proof that ally would have signed daly regardless, you're only guessing.

^^^ never seen him until he signed for Sevco.

Let's just savour that - Kevin Kyle not a poor player. :lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think he was worth every last penny given the entertainment he has provided on and off the pitch. Great job.

They say they can't afford to sack him ... lovely.

Why is it that in the world of football, you can't simply sack someone for gross incompetence? Green was correct when he said McCoist's job should have hinged on winning a cup this season. These players and the management team had opportunities to justify their ridiculous wages in the cup competitions and they blew it. The cups were their proving ground and they failed, end of.

you mentioned winning a competition which means a trophy at the end, isn't that the whole point of participating, trying to win and be successful whether its leagues or cups?.

surely kilmarnock celtic don't participate in competitions just to make up the numbers?.

Another word I mentioned was "meaningful". If you want to w**k yourself daft over your new club's trophy haul, be my guest. It's like beating your five year old kid at shootie-in.

Most fans in Scotland are pretty clear on the limits of their clubs' ability to compete with the massive budget of celtic and, in days gone by, rangers. On the odd occasion we have a trophy to celebrate, then imho it means so much more than it does for the knuckledraggers who follow the bigot brothers.

Densboys is living the life of luxury in Goa and due to his elite military training only requires 1 hours sleeep per week. He is also a master debator and business expert.

Norman had a dozen or so meltdowns and bullied an ex Kilmarnock FC employee.

Dave asked 5000 or so questions but got nothing back.

The QC doesn't like me

Henrik does like me

Thats about it.

But how's his spelling? That's the real question here.

latest news -

rangers won't be shouting from the rooftops if they finish their title winning season unbeaten, says left-back steven smith

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-wont-be-shouting-rooftops-3487460

scientists reveal the best strategy to win at rock paper scissors

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10802283/How-to-win-at-rock-paper-scissors.html

michealangelo's david at risk of toppling over due to having ankles like gary mckay-steven

http://descrier.co.uk/culture/michelangelos-david-risk-toppling-due-weak-ankles/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=michelangelos-david-risk-toppling-due-weak-ankles

now which story is the most relevant to this thread and if so will it be the same one which the haters completely ignore and claim rangers supporters triumphalism on the unbeaten record even though most fans are just meh about it?.

Will there be an online poll?

latest news -

rangers won't be shouting from the rooftops if they finish their title winning season unbeaten, says left-back steven smith

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-wont-be-shouting-rooftops-3487460

scientists reveal the best strategy to win at rock paper scissors

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10802283/How-to-win-at-rock-paper-scissors.html

michealangelo's david at risk of toppling over due to having ankles like gary mckay-steven

http://descrier.co.uk/culture/michelangelos-david-risk-toppling-due-weak-ankles/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=michelangelos-david-risk-toppling-due-weak-ankles

now which story is the most relevant to this thread and if so will it be the same one which the haters completely ignore and claim rangers supporters triumphalism on the unbeaten record even though most fans are just meh about it?.

You missed out this http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/five-rare-monkeys-stolen-from-blackpool-zoo-in-targeted-theft-9314850.html

Looks like Ally is casting the net far and wide in his search to strengthen his squad for next season. So if they are on trial during the summer and gain contracts will they be on similar wages to the big earners in the squad or will it just be peanuts?.

Well well, no admin. everything going to plan and on schedule, the P & Ds are livid and we'll be signing all the best top league out of contract players for our cruise through The Championship. Is ok to say ''I told you so''? Well fk it, I TOLD YOU SO!

the fucks Gerry adams and McGuiness doing discussing aberdeens lunch menu's whilst auld Gerry has the old plod on his case?

I wonder if ole gerry'll be calling in the services of HBQC...