Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I agree with you Ted. I genuinely thought Wallace would have been above all that shite due to the job he did at Man City etc. He's certainly not what I thought he'd be.

You're taking the p1ss, right?

Any of the Bears care to comment on Salary being outed as a liar yet again?

Has there been anyone over the last two years who has damaged 'Rangers' more than him? :unsure:

Whats he done now?

Rangers didn't start in Glasgow remember.... Govan wasn't part of it back then..

and Rangers did not start in Govan.

Rangers 1st ever match was at Fleshers' Haugh Glasgow Green, they did not move to the Ibrox area until 1887.

Wunf making a kunt of it again lol

He's no different to one of your playing mercenaries. Offered a wage to do the job the board told him to do. He will leave on his own terms, when he is ready and with as much cash as he is due. The job that you (the theRangers support) want him to do is clearly different to the one that the board want him to do, hardly his fault and doesn't make him a gangster or a spiv. Vague rumours that he is a sheepie have in no way influenced my opinion of him.

Perhaps if there wasn't so much lashing out, threatening of clowns and blinkered arrogance at the point of old clubs slide towards death, you could have done something about it. Now it's pay up or shut up and f**k off. You choose, you the fans made this happen. It is your fault.

The bears defend Ally's package which is far worse yet are livid about Wallace ... makes you look .. what's the word?

Densboy making it up as he goes along.

You will ofcourse be able to back up your ludicrous claim that "bears defended Allys package"?

How's about you explain your outrage at Magoo's defamation of me, then we'll worry about your Club Legend and his pie bill?

"Shocking stuff"? How so, pray?

I haven't seen the 'further' bonus. However every executive that signs for a company these days has their overall salary as a pay plus bonus package for tax purposes benefiting both the employee and the company. Standard practice these days ... or are you saying your football manger is worth more than Lenny and your CEO isn't worth 60% of Peter's package?

The bears defend Ally's package which is far worse yet are livid about Wallace ... makes you look .. what's the word?

What Rangers fans are defending McCoist's salary package? The many that i know are appalled at the level he is on considering what division we are at as a club.

Any berrz fancy finding the point on the timeline where you all realised that Ally was a self-serving and incompetent manager, intent on fleecing the club for whatever he could get and reeling out the soundbites and dog-whistling in order to keep the Horde (and their money) onside?

I'm not sure, but I think you'll probably find it's around the time you all realised that your new club was spunking millions like drunken sailors on shore-leave in Amsterdam.

If only somebody had warned you all, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

How's about you explain your outrage at Magoo's defamation of me, then we'll worry about your Club Legend and his pie bill?

"Shocking stuff"? How so, pray?

Hows about you stop trying to deflect attention away from Densboys latest f**k up....

I still don't know why Ibrox wasn't sold to pay their debts.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

It's only use is as a football stadium, so its capital value is negligible. Any buyer would need to recoup his investment from rental alone, and so he'd need to be confident that the potential tenant would be solvent for the next 20+ years.

So, who would buy it?

Any berrz fancy finding the point on the timeline where you all realised that Ally was a self-serving and incompetent manager, intent on fleecing the club for whatever he could get and reeling out the soundbites and dog-whistling in order to keep the Horde (and their money) onside?

I'm not sure, but I think you'll probably find it's around the time you all realised that your new club was spunking millions like drunken sailors on shore-leave in Amsterdam.

If only somebody had warned you all, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

I think you'll find that many of us were of the opinion that McCoist wasn't the greatest of managers when we went out of three cups by the middle of September 2011/12 season and following that, losing the lead we had over Celtic. We are also well aware that McCoist's salary is ridiculous and are appalled at it, so anything else you want to state that we all already knew about.

I think you'll find that many of us were of the opinion that McCoist wasn't the greatest of managers when we went out of three cups by the middle of September 2011/12 season and following that, losing the lead we had over Celtic. We are also well aware that McCoist's salary is ridiculous and are appalled at it, so anything else you want to state that we all already knew about.

OK, then - brace yourself: The club was the company. I seem to remember someone being quite forceful in stating this. Can you remember who it might have been?