Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK, then - brace yourself: The club was the company. I seem to remember someone being quite forceful in stating this. Can you remember who it might have been?

Brace myself :lol::lol: . Are you for real? I'm well aware about the incorporation in 1899, no problem in stating that. If you want to go back over that do carry on as tbh you are getting very repetitive on this thread. Quite boring actually as it's the same thing day after day on here and one of the reasons i'm rarely on it now.

I said bears ... it's a generic term. There's as many defend him as see the truth ... though even on RM his support has dwindled.

I don't think there is many defend him as criticise him, maybe in the close season of 2011/12 he had a majority supporting him for standing by the club the way he did, (whether anyone agreed with his actions or not), but he has had far more criticise his managerial qualities than defended them.

Dhen, Dhen, Dhen...

You know that they're not representative of the "rangers family". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Norman must want everyone to think that he's being witty here................

Imagine oor Norman posting in the same style as the QC lol

Hows about you stop trying to deflect attention away from Densboys latest f**k up....

This is all he ever does, terrible poster.

Aww, bless - the mutual appreciation society in full swing.

Vicky - what has anything I said, or indeed that your little fellow follower Magoo reponded with, got to do with DhenBhoy? Or, indeed, with you? Do you have some kind of Pavlovian response hard-wired that makes you jump in and make a rip-roaring cúnt of yourself like this?

Tedi- You're beginning to see the light on a lot of things recently, ref: the way your club has been raped senseless by crooks and shysters for the entirety of its existence. Why do you continue to back up the cellar-dweller from A*rshire?

and Rangers did not start in Govan.

Rangers 1st ever match was at Fleshers' Haugh Glasgow Green, they did not move to the Ibrox area until 1887.

One year later would have been funnier.

Fuxake, I just gave Tedi a greenie for his disarming honesty and perspicacity in his McCoist post above.

(unless he deletes it in a fit of remorse, of course. Hmm, better quote it , just in case ;) )

I agree, Ally has been disingenuous on several occasions throughout this whole saga, the goodwill he deservedly gained from Rangers fans when this whole saga started has slowly eroded away, gone are the days where he genuinely worked for nothing for the good of the club, these days he works purely for No1.

I also expect those who just a few weeks ago were claiming that Wallace was working for the good of the club in an effort to put them on an even sustainable path admit they were completely wrong on the matter.

He lied about needing funding, he lied about what sources were offering that funding, he lied about the reasons for losing credit card facilities, he lied about the reasons for withholding is salary package, here we have a man awarding himself not only a ridiculous salary but 100% bonus for complete failure with a further bonus for a nailed on promotion while at the same time making ordinary hard working folk redundant.

I agree, Ally has been disingenuous on several occasions throughout this whole saga, the goodwill he deservedly gained from Rangers fans when this whole saga started has slowly eroded away, gone are the days where he genuinely worked for nothing for the good of the club, these days he works purely for No1.

I also expect those who just a few weeks ago were claiming that Wallace was working for the good of the club in an effort to put them on an even sustainable path admit they were completely wrong on the matter.

He lied about needing funding, he lied about what sources were offering that funding, he lied about the reasons for losing credit card facilities, he lied about the reasons for withholding is salary package, here we have a man awarding himself not only a ridiculous salary but 100% bonus for complete failure with a further bonus for a nailed on promotion while at the same time making ordinary hard working folk redundant.

Good post.

Most people who are not sympathetic to Rangers could see the absurdity of McCoist being above criticism for as long as he apparently was.

Wallace though, like others, I thought was a sensible pair of hands. As outlined above however, he's very little right to be regarded any differently from others among the succession of shysters there's been.

I suppose the problem really concerns who employs him. Whoever comes into such job has a remit of protecting the interests of the majority shareholders. Those do not appear to coincide with those of the fans, so it's perhaps unreasonable to expect him to perform differently.

Vicky - what has anything I said, or indeed that your little fellow follower Magoo reponded with, got to do with DhenBhoy? Or, indeed, with you? Do you have some kind of Pavlovian response hard-wired that makes you jump in and make a rip-roaring cúnt of yourself like this?

F**king hell Norman, that takes the f**king biscuit...

It was you who jumped into a reply i made to Desnboy, so i should be asking you what the f**k has it do to with it...

Are you drunk?

Trade Union representative gloating at people losing their jobs?

I would refer the dishonourable moron to the post above his - which I was editing when he waded in.

On the bright side, in Cameron's Big Society, there will always be poorly-paid, minimum wage work available on demand contracts. It won't free them from reliance on benefits, but no doubt it'll be Good For Business, and that's what counts, right? :barf

I'd worry for your Legend, if I was you. With this clusterfuck on his CV, he'd be lucky to get a job as Cowdenbeath's kitman once the second incarnation implodes.

ETA: On re-reading your pish - explain where even the original of my post gives the impression of "gloating"? Dear God, but you lot really are blinded by rage, aren't you?

Shocking stuff from Norman, the sad thign is that he'll probably be pleased with himself.

How's about you explain your outrage at Magoo's defamation of me, then we'll worry about your Club Legend and his pie bill?

"Shocking stuff"? How so, pray?

Hows about you stop trying to deflect attention away from Densboys latest f**k up....

Now, who was it who tried to "deflect" away from answering a question in this exchange? Your wee acolyte has at least the sense to know that once he's fired his "cúnt with cancer" bolt, the cupboard's bare. You, on the other hand, jump straight in every fucking time.

There was absolutely no involvement on that point from DhenBhoy or, indeed, anyone except me and Magoo. Until, of course, you saw the wee pic of my boyhood hero and waded in like a fucking rhino. I'm sure DhenBhoy neither needs nor would welcome my defence, knowing how I feel about his team.

So, once again, what is so shocking about the post which riled Magoo up?

So which is the worse culprit ...

You will ofcourse be able to back up your ludicrous claim that "bears defended Allys package"?

How's about you explain your outrage at Magoo's defamation of me, then we'll worry about your Club Legend and his pie bill?

"Shocking stuff"? How so, pray?

There was absolutely no involvement on that point from DhenBhoy or, indeed, anyone except me and Magoo. Until, of course, you saw the wee pic of my boyhood hero and waded in like a fucking rhino. I'm sure DhenBhoy neither needs nor would welcome my defence, knowing how I feel about his team.

So, once again, what is so shocking about the post which riled Magoo up?

Are you right in the head?

You clearly replied to a post i made which quoted densboys post.

Wallace though, like others, I thought was a sensible pair of hands. As outlined above however, he's very little right to be regarded any differently from others among the succession of shysters there's been.

I suppose the problem really concerns who employs him. Whoever comes into such job has a remit of protecting the interests of the majority shareholders. Those do not appear to coincide with those of the fans, so it's perhaps unreasonable to expect him to perform differently.

It seems it's only halfwits like Dennsboy who believe that Wallace is suitable for the job..

Are you right in the head?

You clearly replied to a post i made which quoted densboys post.

"clearly", in your head. I wanted an answer to your moronic knee-jerk on Magoo's response.

I addressed you, and a bright five-year-old could see that.

I specifically suggested you address my question before moving on to another point.

A request I had already made, but which you, of course, decided to ignore as you realised you'd been slavering pish yet again, and had simply resorted to your usual antics.

It's just a pity for you that some of us do pull you up on your lies and defamation, eh? Never mind, Tedi loves you.

"clearly", in your head. I wanted an answer to your moronic knee-jerk on Magoo's response.

Then you should have quoted that post, rather than quoting a reply to Densboy.

You tried to deflect attention away from densboy making an arse of things again..

Then you should have quoted that post, rather than quoting a reply to Densboy.

You tried to deflect attention away from densboy making an arse of things again..

Show this Knobend the red card. I quite enjoy The, No.8, Snafu and young Chris but this whoppers contribution is zero. He even has the audacity to think his patters funny.

Only person making an erse is you and yir mate ... nobody needs to deflect for me ... I'll happily stand by my post ... unlike Tedi .you're no in Goa' Fivestars ...

Obviously that isn't true.

You made a stupid post, which was rightly picked up on.

And if I may interject - no quotes so that poor wee Vicky doesn't get confused...

Straight question, bennett: What was so shocking in my post about the possibility of job losses at ibrox when contrasted with the salary of McCoist

and others who are over-compensated for their efforts?

So, straight question. Any chance of a straight answer?

Answers on a postcard to "Have a word wi' yersel', WRK"......

Alright Bennett. As ever, I'm up for sensible discussion and I know you're more prepared than most Rangers fans on here, to be critical of those attached to the club.

I know you see things much as I and many others do, as regards McCoist. However, what is your view of Smith's conduct, in allowing himself to be brought aboard by Green?

Yet Densboy has implied that i avoid any negative discussions when it comes to Mccoist.

Maybe Monkey is lying....

Obviously that isn't true.

You made a stupid post, which was rightly picked up on.

you make loads of stupid posts which also get rightly picked up on. But your quota of stupid posts are twice as many as any normal poster.