Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I asked for your opinion, that was clear, your answer was not clear .. "I dunno," followed by a rehash of previously given admin predictions is not providing your opinion as requested.

Who will be in charge next season .. and will they retain McCoist ... do you even care ?

as I said I don't have a clue, very little actually have a clue although some like to think they know more than they actually do.(you being one of them).

who will be in charge next year ? are you looking for my opinion or prediction ? and either way I think mcoist will be in charge regardless of who owns the club wether we like it or not.

I really should demand proof ... you heard any rumours to this effect or is this your own conclusion?

It's my own conclusion mixed in with other people's opinions and thoughts. I may be adding 2+2 and getting 5 but i'm very confident that's what's going to happen.

I said the same in this thread a week or so ago and everything is still panning out how i'd imagine, of course i could be completely wrong or i may even be right at this moment in time and be wrong in a weeks time.

Majority of the Institutional investors, the hedgefunds and spivs don't like losing out on money, they couldn't give a shit how Rangers are getting on all they care about is the finances. Remember they're investing their own clients money, they can't just throw it away, it's clear they saw a good deal with the whole penny share malarkey, aided by monsieur green. Now that the UOF/King/Support have put so much pressure on the board they will be scared of losing out on money. Their reputation has been exposed completely. I have not for one second thought that the trust fund would take off, it's not going to take any money of anyone. However with the amount of publicity and pledges it's enough for the city boys to start worrying, if the majority of the fans (income) aren't showing up then the spivs know it's a the end of their financial rapings, they can't risk their clients money when the money is actively boycotting. They've fannied around with renewals and will make off around about the 18th of May with the cash they've managed to extract. There will be some Rangers fans in the beel as the season tickets will probably be messed up, i'm not sure what'll happen to those that have already renewed, when they realise they've been robbed again the RangersMedia brigade will go into meltdown and their will be a hell of a lot of "True Rangers fans" "Told you so" arguing going on.

King will deal at about £6M with BPH/Margarita and then it's only a matter of time.

The facts are in the domain .. forming an opinion about them involves conjecture ... nobody is certain.

You have no way of knowing whether McCoist will be in charge or not ... a lot can happen between now and then ... so what's different about offering your opinion on that, you didn't even give reasoning as to why either side would keep him?

If liquidation happened .. would that not be the perfect time for King to get a better cheaper manager and appease those that want rid?

I have no way of knowing wether mcoist will be in charge or not . that is true , but I feel more confident in giving my prediction on that than I do whether admin will happen or not because if I am being honest I am not nor claim to be clued up on financial matters. I know the basics and once season ticket sales are confirmed I will give you my opinion on how inevitable admin is .

Edited by forever_blue

Got this through my email (they keep sending me emails ever since i pledged £5000 to the share issue ;) )

Time to get on Twitter lads lol

Now that the season is over, this is a good time for me to speak to you directly as part of our ongoing Ready To Listen fan engagement programme.

In order to do so I will be answering questions from supporters today in a Twitter Q&A on our official club account. You can tweet your questions directly to me on @RFC_Official using the hashtag #ReadyToListen between 1pm and 2pm.

I will answer as many questions from supporters within the hour and look forward to speaking with as many fans as I can.

Graham Wallace,

Chief Executive Officer.

It'll be our new fancy PR guy...

I cannot see it being that simple ... the hedge funds have pumped in more than that during the IPO. Laxey themselves are rumoured to want to liquidate and have been since December (they may well be the stumbling block) and may have a plan in place that will garner more funds.

I agree with you that Dave King is interested in buying ... December seems to be the key .. was he not over then?.

Laxey could well be the key to this and they ain't for budging and doing any deals, hence the non event and subsequent farce. Dave is simply not willing to pay the price they want ... They have no emotional ties .. if they see better opportunities (price) via liquidating they will have no qualms about sending the cargo ship to the bottom of the ocean ...

Pure conjecture .. rite enuff !!

Thanks for at least giving a decent opinion ...

I do agree with what you said being a possibility. I was saying what i think Kings game plan is, you've said what you think Laxeys game plan is. We could both be right or both be wrong but what i've always said is that i think King has won the game already and all the press work is just formality. Of course being a Rangers fan i'm obviously going to want King to win and look to that theory more where as you will look towards the Laxey asset stripping thoughts.

Where i disagree is that i just can't see Laxey not budging, i think that they weren't for budging but they'll have no choice if BPH/Margarita deal with King. If King got BPH/Margarita shares then he'd be able to force out Laxey. Again i could be wrong but i don't think Laxeys clients would be happy with their money being used in a boardroom battle (if King was in and they were still there).

We shall see by two weeks time though that's for definite.

Agree that it needs to be sorted quickly before the start of next season and there are strong rumours that something is about to go down.

Yeah there's a lot of rumours flying around and King has been awfully quiet. Renewals end on the 18th. easdale and somers buying shares it seems like there's finally an end is sight be it good or bad.

Cheers for debating it all sensibly. Appreciate it!

Ahhh i see. I thought it was your other second team. The thought of having that fruit loop as a fellow supporter is more than i could take

I'd just like to know why all of a sudden he switched from being a fan of the piggery inhabitants to Thistle.

I'd just like to know why all of a sudden he switched from being a fan of the piggery inhabitants to Thistle.

You can do it you it youngsy.

You're never too old to walk away from institutionalised sectarianism dressed as sporting endeavour. :P

Got this through my email (they keep sending me emails ever since i pledged £5000 to the share issue ;) )

Time to get on Twitter lads lol

Now that the season is over, this is a good time for me to speak to you directly as part of our ongoing Ready To Listen fan engagement programme.

In order to do so I will be answering questions from supporters today in a Twitter Q&A on our official club account. You can tweet your questions directly to me on @RFC_Official using the hashtag #ReadyToListen between 1pm and 2pm.

I will answer as many questions from supporters within the hour and look forward to speaking with as many fans as I can.

Graham Wallace,

Chief Executive Officer.

You fake pledged to King and Gough and got a reply off Wallace?? Really?

The news from the BRALT is that yer friend Dhen spends as much time talking about me as he does Rangers.

The news from Ibrox is that Chief Spiv Graham attempted to answer a few cherry picked questions regarding the clubs future in a last ditch attempt to shift some ST`s, he convinced nobody.

and the qc isnae a big fan of reddies :lol: but he is a fan of thistle

Friend? We have discussed this before ted, just names on a screen on a football forum ;)

When is season ticket deadline and how many have been shifted so far? Has Kenny miser signed, I saw something a week ago bout this?

kenny miser is maybe the worst bit of banter i have ever seen particularly considering the fact he had artur boruc picking it out the net on plenty.of occasions :)