Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

obviously it is common knowledge.so how come THE RANGERS have five stars.or are they just a new team when it suits.new team =15 points deduction when administration comes along.or old (same team)25 points.and going by posts on here and RM it will be 15 points if it happens again.strange one that.

What Rangers fan on here has stated that it will be a 15 point deduction if we go into administration? If and when it happens it will result in a 25 point deduction for a second administration, thought most people knew that. (leaving aside those that frequent Rangers Media that is).

What Rangers fan on here has stated that it will be a 15 point deduction if we go into administration? If and when it happens it will result in a 25 point deduction for a second administration, thought most people knew that. (leaving aside those that frequent Rangers Media that is).

Tbf while it should be a 25 point deduction, i'd love to see a 15 point deduction. The complaints from our green and grey friends that "IT'S THE SAME F**KING CLUB!!", would be highly amusing.

I have tbh you "winning is a vile reason to support a football club " is the best thing I have seen on here :lol: it is surely the main reason you go to watch your team. in hope of seeing them win the game

A thick Rangers fan, who doesn't get it? Surely some mistake?!?!?

:1eye

How many Rangers players were fans of other teams then became Rangers fans once they joined the club and moved to Glasgow? Dozens? Laudrup, Amaruso,Hateley etc etc

are they all wanks and cretins?

what point are you trying to make here ? do you really think Larsson, sutton and hartson grew up supporting ra hoops or developed their fondness whilst having a successful playing career at parkhead? utter bizzare post and point

Tbf while it should be a 25 point deduction, i'd love to see a 15 point deduction. The complaints from our green and grey friends that "IT'S THE SAME F**KING CLUB!!", would be highly amusing.

I'd go the other way with that. A 25 point deduction and see the clamour from them for us to have a reduction to 15. That would be very amusing.

Most Old Firm fans support their teams due to one of theses two things:

1.Religion/politics

2.Trophies/winning

Both vile reasons for supporting a football team.

ETA: a mixture of both is also applicable.

You're a nice wee greenie whore aren't ye.

How many Rangers players were fans of other teams then became Rangers fans once they joined the club and moved to Glasgow? Dozens? Laudrup, Amaruso,Hateley etc etc

are they all wanks and cretins?

Happens with ex-players at many clubs, your own included, or do you think that your ex-players, especially the foreign ones, were always fan of the east end piggery inhabitants.

Happens with ex-players at many clubs, your own included, or do you think that your ex-players, especially the foreign ones, were always fan of the east end piggery inhabitants.

wanyama used to listen to them on a radio. Allegedly.

Piss poor journalism.

Could Could Could, stinks of spivs and wigs PR and yet again Wallace trying to blame someone else.

King isn't even a shareholder. It's like me telling people to stay clear of Tesco then Tesco investigating me for manipulating shares :lol:

well you seem to be in full support of the man who has changed to rangers from supporting hearts.

Did you not get that statement the wrong way round? I presume you mean Dasodaha when you speak of "the man who has changed"

One of your fellow bears said anyone changing allegiance was a cretin, BossHogg simply wants to know if the same bear thinks this applies to Laudrup etc. He does not himself think changing allegiance makes you a cretin. HTH.

I wonder if Mr. King would pass Zebra Finances credit checks?

I never realised this before, but it wasn't Dave King who 'invested' in oldco - It was 'Ben Nevis' - the Guernsey-registered vehicle he used to

run his insider trading/tax evasion wheeze in South Africa.

So - oldco was an integral part of that scam - and a key component in his money laundering operation.

Makes you wonder what other actions might follow BDO's report on the oldco

Did you not get that statement the wrong way round? I presume you mean Dasodaha when you speak of "the man who has changed"

yeah you are right apologies :lol:

"the man who has changed"- when put like that you reliase it would be a shit story line for a film

One of your fellow bears said anyone changing allegiance was a cretin, BossHogg simply wants to know if the same bear thinks this applies to Laudrup etc. He does not himself think changing allegiance makes you a cretin. HTH.

that bear was me, the position of a player will differ greatly from the emotional bond a supporter supposedly has and grows up with regarding football teams.

Thanks for that but i read and understood the post, as for the lad that now 'supports Hearts'. i would wager that when we as a club come through this, and we will at some point, then he will be back supporting the club, indeed if not before.

Thanks for that but i read and understood the post, as for the lad that now 'supports Hearts'. i would wager that when we as a club come through this, and we will at some point, then he will be back supporting the club, indeed if not before.

I hope he dosent if he is actually genuine and not a troll.