Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just a few comments on the sale and leaseback 'option'.

If the directors of the company know they are in financial difficulty with administration or even liquidation being possibilities, then to move assets out of the clutches of the company would definitely be of interest to the fraud squad if the company subsequently goes under.

How do we know they are in financial difficulty?. One the directors loans to tide them over and keep them operating. Secondly their discussions a few months back with the SFA to understand the impact on the football club from either administration or liquidation. So they can't claim not to know how bad things were/are.

Who would finance a sale and leaseback? Banks and financiers don't get rich by being stupid. Before taking on such a deal they would need comfort that the legal entity could pay back the lease costs. And this would be for the duration of the agreement (10 years, 20 years?). And a bit of due diligence would show that this is a company who cannot live within its means. With no sign of learning any lessons from the last few years.

Even if such a deal could be arranged the club would be vulnerable to the decisions of the financiers. It is the Lloyds story all over again when Murray took his trousers down and still said please. Lloyds got out of it with their money, thank you Sir David and goodnight!

id say more moronic to give cash to a man who says he supports rangers, and will still do a runner with your cash.

or do you really trust him that much.? ( craig whyte.2 words.)mind the full stop.

"Says he supports Rangers"

Give me some reasons why King, the Rangers fan would do a runner with cash?

King is a convicted tax fraudster, didn't Craig whyte bring down the old rangers by neglecting to pay the tax bills too.

Irrelevant. King's a Rangers fan who's already invested money in us before. Far too simple to put them in the same bracket. Whyte's a conman, King's a dodgy businessman.

If that's the case why are you still here?

Just f**k off you tedious wankshaft.

Read the last few pages, i've been speaking about what this thread is here for. Putting across points and my theories. Tedious shite patter to get greenies like yours is what brings this thread down.

If my views, posts are really that shit then reply to them and destroy them point by point, if they're that poor they shouldn't be hard to argue against now otherwise f**k off to a different thread where you can feel good about yourself posting shite patter.

What makes you think any bank would loan your club money? Ibrox isn't really worth anything without a football club attached.

This must be first time that i've ever agreed with anything you've posted.

Ibrox isn't going to get turned into a hotel or luxury flats etc, it's in Govan ffs. If fans turn away and don't give them money then i can't see how anyone could see a sale and leaseback as being feasible.

Part of me wants Mr Glib and Shameless to get hold of this basket case of a club and see exactly how he plans to finance the "great fight" to match, nay, better Sellicks' dominance and become the recipients of the Euro - cash.

Mr Glib seems convinced that the ways of the past can be repeated....

Boy - he is in for a shock.

Anything i've read from him seems to suggest that an initial investment for a few years to cover Greenco's f**k ups and then get the club running self sufficiently.

Maybe you've read different interviews than i have...

Read the last few pages, i've been speaking about what this thread is here for. Putting across points and my theories. Tedious shite patter to get greenies like yours is what brings this thread down.

If my views, posts are really that shit then reply to them and destroy them point by point, if they're that poor they shouldn't be hard to argue against now otherwise f**k off to a different thread where you can feel good about yourself posting shite patter.

post-45593-14001672242964_thumb.jpg

On that theme, you have posted shite about King as merely a "dodgy businessman". He's much more that that. He's a convicted criminal on a huge scale.

A despicable, utter b*****d of a man. Under no circumstances at all would I want someone like that anywhere near a club I supported. Your bleating about why anyone would care about what he's done in South Africa was pathetic.

I am laughing like a mad man at that pic, I don't even know why :lol:

On that theme, you have posted shite about King as merely a "dodgy businessman". He's much more that that. He's a convicted criminal on a huge scale.

A despicable, utter b*****d of a man. Under no circumstances at all would I want someone like that anywhere near a club I supported. Your bleating about why anyone would care about what he's done in South Africa was pathetic.

No i've not at all. His criminality doesn't influence him owning Rangers. It's charachter assasination, you can care about him as a person all you want.

I wasn't saying "why would anyone care" so please don't try and make it seem like something it's not. The gang mentality in here is a bit nerdy for my liking.

If King is buying he will not take it on with onerous contracts in place. King is not buying though, he would have done it by now.

The last few pages of nonsense by the leader is laughable. Repeat ad infinitum, the same old tired bear's dream.

The spivs are in control and unless King digs deep they're not simply going to walk away and say "here Dave it is all yours, well played" ... Laxey are well known asset strippers ...

Faced with the option .. do you think they are going to hand it over to King with no likelihood of ever seeing a decent return on their money or fold (insolvency) .. call King's bluff and asset strip/develop to get as much of their money back as possible.

Union of Fannies and their followers seem to think the spivs will simply walk away ....

Dear god .. wake up and smell the glove coffee!!

Yeah Laxey aren't as "bad" as you're trying to make out, they'll cut a deal and be gone.

How do you propose he gets ownership without paying for the Club?

He will purchase the club just not throw money at it afterwards, probably recoup all the money spent on a purchase too.