Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You really need to calm down young sir, just go with the flow and remember that while everyones opinions are different, that doesn't make them lies.

Hmm. That would possibly be the case if the things stated were in fact opinions. But claiming that rangers didn't cheat - that's a lie. Claiming I'm angry - that's a lie - even if you think I'm angry, stating I am when all you have is an opinion is a lie. Opinions are things like, "I think forever_blue's gif is awesome". HTH.

Hmm. That would possibly be the case if the things stated were in fact opinions. But claiming that rangers didn't cheat - that's a lie. Claiming I'm angry - that's a lie - even if you think I'm angry, stating I am when all you have is an opinion is a lie. Opinions are things like, "I think forever_blue's gif is awesome". HTH.

chill oot

I'm not, thanks for your concern, though. You seem to be totally lacking in empathy. I wish you the best of luck with that, it can't be easy.

Strange. Sevco fans seem to universally have no empathy. This is worthy of further study. I wonder if ASAB will give me a grant.

^^^^pish patter

Jeez .. the bears are doing the 'you seem angry' patter to death today ... such witty and vivid imaginations or repetitive dumbfucks?

Tough call ... but the parrot in Monty Python sketch was smarter ...

It's cute you think you're witty. :lol:

Jeez .. the bears are doing the 'you seem angry' patter to death today ... such witty and vivid imaginations or repetitive dumbfucks?

Tough call ... but the parrot in Monty Python sketch was smarter ...

yes, they seem angry.

Still if my club(s) had cheated for years, got liquidated, got reformed as a frankenstein version of the original club by a procession of spivs who blatantly hoover the money out of their pockets until they are faced with another administration event, then I suppose I would feel a bit tetchy also.

yes, they seem angry.

Still if my club(s) had cheated for years, got liquidated, got reformed as a frankenstein version of the original club by a procession of spivs who blatantly hoover the money out of their pockets until they are faced with another administration event, then I suppose I would feel a bit tetchy also.

seal-clapping-o.gif

I come on this thread hoping there will be developements either way ( Administration or not ) and all I get is the same people having petty arguments over the same things, now its fucking golf! FFS, I need to know has McCoist took a wage cut? Do the Rangers have enough season tickets sold to pay the wages? And why does the Rangers strip have five stars on it?

Thanks

I come on this thread hoping there will be developements either way ( Administration or not ) and all I get is the same people having petty arguments over the same things, now its fucking golf! FFS, I need to know has McCoist took a wage cut? Do the Rangers have enough season tickets sold to pay the wages? And why does the Rangers strip have five stars on it?

Thanks

No .

No .

They can't afford to get them removed.

a/ there's no news on this due to the lack of transparency with the club.

b/ the season tickets have little to do with funding the wages this season, rangers have other sources of income to provide enough cash to be pointed in that direction, unfortunately i like many others cannot tell you where the season ticket money is going and for this reason supporters are withholding their hard earned.

c/ one for every ten titles won by the club and so people on football forums can argue over the continuity of the club. ;)

Fair enough, Thanks

You will notice how there are no neutrals on this thread, I think we can both agree that you are either pro-Rangers or you hate them with a passion, which is fair enough.

You will also notice there are certain posters who do not really get angry, I am talking about guys like AB and MT and my friendly Peterhead fan here, nobody ever accuses them of getting angry because that would be silly, they are calm lads who keep their shit together.

You on the other hand...well there is a very good reason why people keep taking the piss out of your rage, you may choose to take this on board, I for one hope you do not, I find you highly entertaining just as you are.

I hate, loathe and despise Rangers (and Celtic) but I regard myself as neutral thanks very much.

Hey if there is nothing in the rules then fair do`s, the chance to play Rafa would be greatly appreciated, although I already got his autograph at the O2 in November.

Sporting advantage definitely gained, but since it is allowed within your rules, not an unfair advantage.

:lol:

I didn't think I would see a Rangers fan condone the "borrowing" of club funds given their current situation. Was this an over-sight or am I just too sleekit for you?

Edited by strichener

You will also notice there are certain posters who do not really get angry, I am talking about guys like AB and MT and my friendly Peterhead fan here, nobody ever accuses them of getting angry because that would be silly, they are calm lads who keep their shit together.

Can't speak for the other pair Ted, but I'm actually fucking furious over some of the stuff you've posted today.

The seethe emanating from me is tangible. Actual tears and everything.