Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haw Tedi! What's that behind you?

That'll be the last vestige you may have had of any credibility, you two-faced, hypocritical wee moron.

See if you don't like the Mods, disagree with their running of the site, and believe that their rules are not fairly applied?

You could always fúck off, instead of spending every day on here.

Just a thought.

I actually like our pet Orcs. But resignations and strops does make me question Tedster's veracity. Maybe he should re-re-resign from the BRALT when it all becomes too much dotting. Or maybe he's an agent ............................TIMPOSTER CALLED :P

I actually like our pet Orcs. But resignations and strops does make me question Tedster's veracity. Maybe he should re-re-resign from the BRALT when it all becomes too much dotting. Or maybe he's an agent ............................TIMPOSTER CALLED :P

Away and go for a swim in dalgety bay and gie us peace....

I was convinced.

'However', as the majority are yoofs, even the odd £500 a seat boyo doesn't help that much. Esp as they are paying them up :)

They will still get large crowds 'if' they make it to the start of the season, but that is their cash flow projections all screwed.

Happy daze fellow bearz.

Is there not an argument that says that shifting something like 15,000 - 25,000 tickets is the worst of both worlds for many of the worried fans?

It doesn't starve the regime of the funds needed to limp along and even sign some players; yet unless outgoings are slashed radically, it won't be enough to sustain them indefinitely.

Genuinely, what do the likes of Tedi think about a 17,000 figure, even if it remains hypothetical at this stage?

17000? That's not going to be enough is it? Even if they were all full price that would only just about cover player wages and bog all else. Why do you say mostly yoofs?

Because their books are sub £100.

A lot of the 16/17 year olds that started the journey are not willing to coff...........

17K would not get the club to Christmas without some further investment, however for the spivs it would be acceptable, I think they will provide loans against assets and will also issue these remaining shares, this would them to limp through to Feb/March. They will either hope we are far enough ahead for another admin event or hope that the fans will start to come round with the prospect of top division football.

Yes, I suppose that's part of the gamble too.

I don't think eventually reaching the top flight will provide all the answers either - indeed it might introduce new question if they're not "competitive".

However, it would bring in more money and at least introduce the theoretical possibility of yet more via Europe.

It would also bring back OF fixtures. Now the prospect of them is maybe a bit double edged for Rangers fans right now, but these games will also shift STs and go a long way to contribute to the marketing of the whole 'back where they belong' idea.

Maybe the board feel that if they can hang in long enough to get up, then they'll be alright. Perhaps they're right.

17K would not get the club to Christmas without some further investment, however for the spivs it would be acceptable, I think they will provide loans against assets and will also issue these remaining shares, this would them to limp through to Feb/March. They will either hope we are far enough ahead for another admin event or hope that the fans will start to come round with the prospect of top division football.

Tedi.

In what form would any investment be made?

Remember this is not the Minty era, it is a Listed Co now.

Wunf, I already stated how it would be raised, the spivs have already spelled out how they would raise extra money.

Yeh, the second share issue.

Tedi I might be even more screwed up than even I think, but I am 100% sure that at the initial one, they said a second one would be needed before the clumpany could get to the top tier .

'But', how does that fund raising help the club?

The club is in debt to the Co....big style. Any funds raised might tick it along to continue the spivvery but that is it.

So who buys the shares? Can't see many Rangers fans feeling the need to line the boards pockets. What do you think Tedi? You don't seem like you would want to be involved in that, might be wrong there. Institutional investors might be dubious too given the costs\losses to date. Will it be a big tug at the heart strings of the fans? Even then will a third share issue be required to get close to Celtic once Rangers are in the prem? And surely nobody will fall for it a third time.

Only existing shareholders can buy the shares, the spivs made sure of that at the last AGM.

The existing shareholders, as I understand it, fall into three camps:

First the money men - they have seen most of their existing "investment" wiped out, so why would they want to throw away more?

Second, the "spivs" - are they likely to put their own money in?

Finally, a few good "Ranjurs men". In the past, they spectacularly failed to open their wallets to save the "club" - why would it be different this time?

Edited by Stag Nation