Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But as we all know...Some wanks are better than others

given your grief from vanguard bears.. Does this make you a danger w**k?

even if the media, doncaster and co and the dispossessed rangers supporters didn't stop talking about it for years. there wouldn't be an end to the 'what if' nonsense if that was the case and the constant talk that scottish football is in decline and remember the days when it was more than one club that could win the title. i doubt it. :lol:

this is scotland and one thing we are expert at is feeling sorry for ourselves.

as for the mockers and the haters that would or should be reveling in it, i think most would be fed up before long with the constant comparisons with an imagined golden era and everyone never knew or were happy at the time with what they had.

of course shull will still be around and reminding everyone the blue vermin club are deid in his own personal way regardless. :rolleyes:

edit ; - i didn't see that d&p report, all i remember back then in 2012 regarding the players was that their contracts were transferred to the newco. charles green believed the players contracts were transferred as part of the assets from the oldco to the newco as part of his purchase and four players objected and were threatened with legal action by green who viewed their escape as a breach of contract. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18569993

as read in that article green couldn't stop the players leaving, not sure but was there a settlement?

Simple minded drivel. Absolute nonsense.

green didn't just buy a brand, he bought a football club from the administrators.

administrators that were chosen and appointed by craig whyte.

No, the football club had ceased to exist. He bought the assets, and started a new club. Try to keep up.

even if the media, doncaster and co and the dispossessed rangers supporters didn't stop talking about it for years. there wouldn't be an end to the 'what if' nonsense if that was the case and the constant talk that scottish football is in decline and remember the days when it was more than one club that could win the title. i doubt it. :lol:

this is scotland and one thing we are expert at is feeling sorry for ourselves.

as for the mockers and the haters that would or should be reveling in it, i think most would be fed up before long with the constant comparisons with an imagined golden era and everyone never knew or were happy at the time with what they had.

of course shull will still be around and reminding everyone the blue vermin club are deid in his own personal way regardless. :rolleyes:

edit ; - i didn't see that d&p report, all i remember back then in 2012 regarding the players was that their contracts were transferred to the newco. charles green believed the players contracts were transferred as part of the assets from the oldco to the newco as part of his purchase and four players objected and were threatened with legal action by green who viewed their escape as a breach of contract. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18569993

as read in that article green couldn't stop the players leaving, not sure but was there a settlement?

R.I.P. :thumsup2:lol::lol:

Edited by shull

There was no settlement because the players were never employed by the new club, nor were their registrations lodged with the SFA as beloning to the new club.

There was a settlement of sorts. NewRangers were told to pay all the players costs:-)

Ahhh' Chuckles, I miss you. He bought t'history oft club and held it in his big hands don'tchaknow :lol:

Yours

aDONis

Do we have to guess?

Most of us, nah. Clicking on the link kinda works for normal people. Failing that, the crayon-muncher posted what the link led to.

You, on the other hand, probably have to guess which shoe to put on which foot every morning.

Most of us, nah. Clicking on the link kinda works for normal people. Failing that, the crayon-muncher posted what the link led to.

You, on the other hand, probably have to guess which shoe to put on which foot every morning.

Hey I inadvertently gave this one of those reddie things when checking to see who'd already done so.

Needn't have bothered. It was of course Bennett.

Apologies.

lol

Proddy Forsyth?

Really? Is that what you bring to the party?

How do the factions feel on Roddy btw, after his vote on the CVA..................?

you will need to take that one up with the sfa, spfl, fifa, uefa, sky tv, bt, eurosport, wikipedia, the sun, daily record and everyone else not on p&b

its not important to me anyhow. i prefer to look forward than go back and fore over the same tedious topic over and over again

How about 'the law'? ;)

to much good news for the gers, not enough bad news for the p&d masses to handle today

the shoots of regrowth are now happening and the mighty gers are finally getting organised.

shouldn't scottish football fans be happy for the club after all the negativity emanating from the spfl about scottish football.

this thread is coming towards its conclusion and the haters are not going to like it.

Doomed. You're all doomed . Just a matter of time.

Hey I inadvertently gave this one of those reddie things when checking to see who'd already done so.

Needn't have bothered. It was of course Bennett.

Apologies.

You dotted him because he's a tube, man up and stop making up excuses...