Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Throughout this thread we've had posters berating Rangers fans for not taking everything that bloggers like RTC, Mad Phil, the dodgy lawyer etc said about Rangers and tax case seriously. Apparently the bloggers knew their business...

I think it's time for a whole lotta D's and P's to eat some humble pie now.

I wish I had hindsight Benny :(

Throughout this thread we've had posters berating Rangers fans for not taking everything that bloggers like RTC, Mad Phil, the dodgy lawyer etc said about Rangers and tax case seriously. Apparently the bloggers knew their business...

Yup, after two years of your mob boycotting, marching, greeting, protesting, demanding to know who-these-people-are and generally carrying on like a non-stop avalanche of torn-faced bawbaggery, it's definitely everybody else that should be embarrassed.

Edited by flyingrodent

Can they not appeal again?

What about the creditors, Enrico? After all you were banging on about them for long enough, now they may well be victims of fraudulent behaviour, nothing to say about that.

If they pay back the loans, that money would go towards the creditors Rangers cheated.

They would be "other words", but the wrong words, though.

Aye very good. Another one who can't or won't accept the truth of the matter regarding Craig Whyte. He has defrauded many people, hopefully he gets a long jail sentence because of it.

Aye very good. Another one who can't or won't accept the truth of the matter regarding Craig Whyte. He has defrauded many people, hopefully he gets a long jail sentence because of it.

Craig Whyte is a shady crook. I think we all accept that.

What's with all the hindsight around here recently??!?

Craig Whyte is a shady crook. I think we all accept that.

What's with all the hindsight around here recently??!?

No hindsight from me as regards who was responsible for the liquidation. As far as i've been concerned Whyte was always the man responsible for it and while i stated that i also stated how much of a fraudster he is.

Just catching up on this.

Why is UofF going after SFA? They only punished Rangers for their administration and liquidation, not the EBTs, IIRC.

SPL did commission the Lord Nimmo Smith hearings - but they could have found against Rangers regardless of the BTC outcome e.g. due to non-disclosure. But as it turned-out he largely came down for Rangers, no titles were stripped, and only the liquidating OldCo was fined?

Edited by HibeeJibee

So why did SDM sell the most successful football club ever in the history of football and the world ever, for a pound??

Been there, done that, not really interested in going over old ground. I'm more interested in todays news as regards the UTT appeal being kicked out and the unconfirmed report that Collyer Bristow have to pay out £24 million to The Rangers Football Club PLC for what could well be a massive fraud. Hope that clarifies, too bad if it doesn't.