Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

dhensboy is currently trashing his fruit patch in seethe,anger and protest at this decision whilst wrks wife might have to reach for the tranquilizer. hellbhoy is is still mia however some hqve reported sightings of him in a secluded area... they call it coatbridge. however there are worries that this news could break the qc. shull is stil showing no signs of recovery :(

R.I.P. The Dodo F.C. :D

dhensboy is currently trashing his fruit patch in seethe,anger and protest at this decision whilst wrks wife might have to reach for the tranquilizer. hellbhoy is is still mia however some hqve reported sightings of him in a secluded area... they call it coatbridge. however there are worries that this news could break the qc. shull is stil showing no signs of recovery :(

Can't get them on the debate ?, get personal !!!!

forgot to add : wisbit is still staying with his maw posting football manager vids in his best st mirren trackie.

Is it right that without the Big tax case, Rangers would've had their CVA accepted, they'd still be the same club, playing in the top flight, in Europe, the works?

I'm not sure that Rangers can really claim that the previous incarnation dying, starting again in the bottom tier and not winning anything of any note since as being a success tbh, but there you go.

Hopefully now that this has been settled, people can start to move on and this absolute abomination of a thread can be allowed to rest.

Is it right that without the Big tax case, Rangers would've had their CVA accepted, they'd still be the same club, playing in the top flight, in Europe, the works?

I'm not sure that Rangers can really claim that the previous incarnation dying, starting again in the bottom tier and not winning anything of any note since as being a success tbh, but there you go.

Hopefully now that this has been settled, people can start to move on and this absolute abomination of a thread can be allowed to rest.

this post is to sensible for here , get out whilst you still can

Rangers fans have been proved to have been right all along, the sad thing is that due to their hatred and bigotry there is no way that Scottish football can move on now.

If you can find any 'bigotry' on this thread I'll give you £100.

You're an absolute paranoid nutjob. :lol:

Yer having a giraffe mate, that would require them to have some class. They chose to believe everything that some bloggers said and ignore the facts.

Rangers fans have been proved to have been right all along, the sad thing is that due to their hatred and bigotry there is no way that Scottish football can move on now.

Partly correct.

If you can find any 'bigotry' on this thread I'll give you £100.

You're an absolute paranoid nutjob. :lol:

Don't be daft, benny could get offended about the colour of grass, he'll have no bother finding something he considers bigotry.

Usual history twisting from some on here.

The administration was over unpaid PAYE and NIC, not the big tax case. About 9million in unpaid taxes if I remember correctly. This was run up by Whyte.

Even without the big tax case HMRC still had power of veto over the CVA and it is almost certain they would have rejected it, meaning Oldco would have died anyway. Big tax case is almost a red herring in the death of this cheating institution.

Now if we can all just bide our time, we might get to do it all again soon. Any sign of those 1.5 million pound loans being repaid yet or did i miss it?

The absolute cheek of any Rangers fan expecting humilty.

The anger, tears, blaming everyone else, claims of bigotry, boycotting stadiums, marches, hoping other teams go bust and everything else over the past few years has shown you guys don't possess an inch of it.

I have read online that Stephen Thompson is one of the 'targets' of The Rangers fans. I fully endorse that position.

I am starting a campaign to ensure there is a permanent boycott of Tannadice by all The Rangers fans.

Please support this campaign.